Wholesale Club

Wholesale, B2B, Volume & Bulk Discounts, Custom Pricing & More

From $29/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sigrún Tennis

App does what it's supposed to and customer service is outstanding (responsive and easy to work with).

March 16, 2022

Thank you for the review!! - Emily, Support Lead

Gloco Accents CAN

I've been using this app for both my websites and it's a game-changer. Rob just helped me install (and even customize) the Quick Order page and my customers love it! Thanks Pixel Union!

March 15, 2022

This is amazing to hear. Thanks for sharing your experience! - Emily, Support Lead

Escentially Annie

Works well for my needs. I use the Quick Order Form and Net Terms add-ons. Customer support is timely and helpful.

March 11, 2022

Glad to hear this, thanks for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

La Shop à Savons

I am new on the app, but it already make a difference for my wholesale order! i love it! Paige helped me to add the quick order form, the service is A1! 10/10 would recommend

March 9, 2022

I'm really glad you picked our app. Thanks for sharing this!! - Emily, Support Lead

JPRO Supplies

This is a great app with great support. We initially used their Net30 features and then added more features as the client requested. Their minimum order feature works well. Their support is very responsive. Highly recommend. Thanks!

March 8, 2022

Thank you so much for this review!! - Emily, Support Lead

Papeloja

I use this app to separate my costumers into groups with different discounts and conditions. It saves me a lot of hassle because it's all automatic!
I couldn't be more impressed with costumer support either. Very fast to respond and eager to help. They even helped out with problems I had in my code regarding other apps.
I recommend!

March 2, 2022

So happy to hear this. Glad you're having a good experience so far! - Emily, Support Lead

HardwareDirect- Quality Guaranteed

The developers are very helpful friendly! I would recommend this app to anyone expanding their store!

March 1, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

Crocodile Jackson

I like the ease of using this app.
And Kudos to Paige for the recent support when we changed our site's theme! very helpful and patient

February 28, 2022

Thanks for your review! - Emily, Support Lead

Kensington Protective

This app is a good for the introduction of wholesale purchases, but there were some hiccups as we did not want our wholesale customers to see some of the deals that are available to our retail customers such as free shipping at $100. However, Paige from the support team was tremendously helpful in resolving any issues we had. While there are some aspects of this app that are not ideal- like shipping fees can't be customized for wholesale customers, the support I have received with any issues has been phenomenal. While the app does have its limits, the support team can't be beat!

February 24, 2022

I really appreciate this thorough feedback. I'm really glad to hear that our support team eclipses some of the challenges you faced. Thanks for choosing us! - Emily, Support Lead

KARST

I love how simple everything is and how helpful James was throughout the process of installing WC into our site!

February 24, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words!! I'll pass this feedback along to James :) - Emily, Support Lead