Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Apparel Fresh Wholesale

Excellent support rom start to finish. Made a request for an addition to the app which was accommodated without issue. In fact every interaction with support was very friendly and efficient, so can completely recommend.

Birth Song Botanicals Co.

We were having an issue with one of our wholesale discounts and they were very helpful in troubleshooting that and getting it resolved.

Myodetox Retail

Wholesale Club makes sourcing product from my online store to brick and mortar locations super easy, and clean on the back end. There were a few small bumps in setting it up but the team was super responsive!

THE SILVER COLLECTIVE

The customer service team were very prompt and helpful with any issues I had during set up. Great service!

Thread Wholesale

Love this app! Easy flow within Shopify and great customer service! Would definitely recommend to other business owners needing wholesale capabilities.

Aire LIbre Latam

Great support! We had a small issue with our theme and the app integration but it was solved really fast. Declan is always very helpful

Dene Adams

We use this app for our wholesale accounts. It has made the ordering process easier for everyone. We have a faster turnaround with dealer orders and they are able to see what is currently in stock and ready to ship.
The set up was easy and did not take a long time.
Anytime we have had issues with the app, the customer service response has been immediate. They have been quick to solve or help us solve any issue we have had.
Definitely recommend this app!

Sea Dragon Studio

Excellent app with excellent support. I cannot recommend these guy enough.
I was running around in circles other apps trying to find one that would work for me & these guys made it happen quickly. Thank you!!

Snowbee USA

This app performs well. Setting up the discounts was simple and my customers who receive the discounts haven't reported any issues to me save for one instance and the customer support communicated with me clearly and was able to have the issue resolved. I recommend the app if your Shopify store needs to offer different discounts and rates to specific customers. If there is any negative, and this was the issue that was resolved by customer service, is that this app will not work when customers checkout with paypal express through the cart, they must go through the checkout page in order for the app to work properly.

Inksewn USA

For weeks we have sent in request on this not working. We were told you can not tag more than one program to an account. So we changed this still not working. We also purchased their other app for BOGO sales same issues. When are you going to fix this!!!!!