Wholesale Club

Wholesale, B2B, Volume & Bulk Discounts, Custom Pricing & More

From $29/month. 30-day free trial.

Designed To Shine 2

Great app, and FABULOUS customer support!

Woodchuckusa

It's a really easy app to use, has made out checkout process easy for our wholesale customers. And the customer service has been beyond helpful!

Aussie Cossie Darewear

The app works fantastically. The auto-generated discount codes work quite well and offer great flexibility over variant price alternative apps - it also works really well for our store as we use the one shopfront to sell our stock locally and overseas and this app allows us to discount our products based on customer tags - meaning we can "discount" to remove 10% GST/tax Australian customers have to pay for our overseas customers. Also since we use a live/dynamic currency converted to show prices based on location - using discount codes as opposed to variant prices also means we have greated flexibility - don't have to run 2 or more different stores and manually manage inventory levels between the 2 with the same stock!
The customer service is great - very quick, efficient and professional. I can highly recommended this app and Supple as a company to support your needs. Thanks again Supple!

Ehchocolatier 2

We've had a very good experience with the Wholesale Club app. It's easy to use and the developers have been helpful in customizing and fixing any issues that have arisen.

Woohoobody

I installed this app because I need to integrate with 3rd party inventory management software and I didn't like the way that other apps needed hidden variants to work. I'm not a huge fan of the discount codes that this app had to create but once I got my head around that I was (am) really happy. It works, the support is great, and the installation was taken care of very easily. Recommended!

Amadicarpets

This app has been working well for us so far. The level of customer support is outstanding. Marius provides fast support and have helped me implement some customizations. I highly recommend this app and their customer support.

Whimsy Stamps Llc

Excellent customer service, great app really helps with my business. Definitely would recommend to anyone needing wholesale capabilities on their Shopify site. We had a couple minor sync issues recently and support was fast and solved the problem for us.

Korudistribution

Would prefer it if there was more documentation available online so that users could install the app ourselves, but it's not a big problem because the customer service from Marius et al. is top notch.

Izmyeverything

Hands down the best app for wholesalers. Marius not only provides, he goes out of the way to make sure you are beyond satisfied! All my questions, concerns, and issues were addressed in a quick and effective manner. Highly recommended!!

The Soap Co

We're a growing business working with a lot of businesses and the Wholesale App has been really helpful and been able to provide all the features we need.
The support and sales service is great, always been reactive and helpful.