Wholesale Club

Everything you need for your B2B wholesale business.

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Prgnx

Great app! Looking for an app to handle our Wholesale pricing needs that doesn't require the need of a b2b gateway and Wholesale Pricing by Supple does just that. Great customer support and super fast assistance. Thanks

Simone P

Time spent using app About 3 years

Just starting using this product and it works exactly how it should. Excellent for stores that have many product variants and don't wish to have duplication in product variants. Great product. Would like to see a little more documentation and how to's but excellent customer service and was able to ask and have answered all questions via email.

Thisisflyte

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is the second website i use this app for. Can only say good things the app and the team. AMAZING WORK! has simplified the whole b2b portal for us, saving time and money. DOn't hesitate to use them. The team always help with an questions you have....I can't recommend them highly enough.

Aerobiology Supplies

Time spent using app About 1 year

FAITH RESTORED!

If I could give this 10 stars I would! I was using another app that created variants and it completely messed with my inventory management system (inFlow - also recommend!). Not only that the tagging process was tedious and not very user-friendly. Within hours of contacting the app developers of Wholesale I was up and running, the amount of time I saved on the setup alone makes it worth it! No more variants and my inventory system is loving it! I had a couple of questions and they got back to very quickly. Highly, highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wholesale Cabinet Supply

Time spent using app Over 5 years

5 stars, plus a bonus star for the awesome support I have received from Marius. The app works just like it says it does and when I had some integration issues with other apps, they worked to get those fixed for me as well. I like that the app doesn't create variants for each discount, the way this app works seems much cleaner to me. They have a loyal customer here and I recommend anyone else looking for a wholesale app to try this one first!

Equine Comfort Products

App works like promised. Customer service was prompt and professional.
We use custom pricing - upload was simple.
Would recommend this app highly.

Webring2u

Location Australia

This is a great app to have, if your offering discounts to friends, or tier discounts for clients, this eliminates all the hassle of creating discount codes, or doing refunds. It's as easy as attaching a tag to a customers email. Great service from the team also

Waist Shaper Wales

Great app! Does exactly what it says on the tin, set up was relatively easy and the support is second to none. Highly recommended!

Munster Industries

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app. Clean, simple and easy to use. For stores with multiple variants, or if you want to achieve product specific pricing, I highly recommend this app. Great customer service as well.

Box Quiz

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app and amazing support. Highly recommended. https://boxquiz.dk