Wholesale Club

Wholesale, B2B, Volume & Bulk Discounts, Custom Pricing & More

From $29/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Whimsy Stamps Llc

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Excellent customer service, great app really helps with my business. Definitely would recommend to anyone needing wholesale capabilities on their Shopify site. We had a couple minor sync issues recently and support was fast and solved the problem for us.

Korudistribution

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Would prefer it if there was more documentation available online so that users could install the app ourselves, but it's not a big problem because the customer service from Marius et al. is top notch.

Izmyeverything

Hands down the best app for wholesalers. Marius not only provides, he goes out of the way to make sure you are beyond satisfied! All my questions, concerns, and issues were addressed in a quick and effective manner. Highly recommended!!

The Soap Co

Time spent using app Over 4 years

We're a growing business working with a lot of businesses and the Wholesale App has been really helpful and been able to provide all the features we need.
The support and sales service is great, always been reactive and helpful.

Ritual 8

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

We've tried a bunch of other wholesale / membership apps and this one is the best. Great service and simple to set up. We are using for a membership program with pricing categories / levels and it works perfectly. Can't recommend highly enough.

Hermitagecross

Time spent using app Over 5 years

Excellent app that allows us to run the same storefront for retail and wholesale customers. Support is very helpful in dealing with installation issues.

Sixfactor

Time spent using app About 4 years

Its all about people in this game and finding a team like Supple is a golden nugget. Marius is a rock star! He is so helpful and understanding. Nothing in the setup was to much trouble for him to help us with - which was also very easy. And its a great product. We had to switch from another product due to its limitations and now we have a great B2B solution that our customers think is great. Big thanks Supple!

911supply

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

I have researched many Wholesale applications on Shopify and Wholesale Pricing by Supple the absolute best of them all and surpasses my expectations!! Other apps creates a duplicate listing at different discount levels which doubles or triples my listing count and because of duplicate entries, they will not draw inventory out of the same listing. Supple's Wholesale App fixes that issue by applying a discount to the original listing instead and draws inventory out of that singular listing. My store runs over 15k skus and this saved my store from creating duplicates listings of the same thing. The Wholesale Pricing app also allows the possibility to do discounts based on markup from Cost by categorizing items by specific Markup% Collections and applying a relative discount to them. Due to the fact that Shopify does not track cost, this is the absolute closest you will get. In addition, Marius from Supple also customized my store for me for a small fee. The customization allows my store to allow oversell for wholesale tagged customers and disabling overselling for regular customer. He also by-passed Shopify checkout payments so my customers can now enter a Purchase Order # and Submit to Shopify without payment meaning my accounting department can charge them Net30 Payment Terms in the back-end. Great customer service and communication with excellent completion timeline. Overall, I would give him a 10 star out of 5 if I could. Easy to setup and great service support! I recommend this to everyone needing special pricing for their online store. Can't say more, Thank You Supple!

Vitchelo Outdoor Gears

Time spent using app Over 3 years

At first we have installed another wholesale app but when it comes to the theme setup, they told us they can't do it, they politely asked us to uninstall their app, what we did.

Right after, we went to Shopify app store and installed this wholesale app. We did the same and requested our FREE theme setup. Within hours we received an email that everything was OK, we checked and they were correct.

They even suggested us some improvements on our theme that they have helped us implement free of charge within minutes.

That's what we call "outstanding customer support".

Keep it up guys!

PS. This wholesale app will definitely help us be more efficient on our wholesale strategy.

Magic Carpet Yoga Mats

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This product has been extremely helpful, saving us so much time inputting orders manually for wholesale customers and making it easier and more convenient for customers to pop by and make a purchase. Beyond that the support has been highly responsive and helpful with set up and troubleshooting questions. A+, would recommend to other companies.