Wholesale Club

Wholesale, B2B, Volume & Bulk Discounts, Custom Pricing & More

From $29/month. 30-day free trial.

Beautifulblackhair Ca

This app made my life 1000 times easier!!

I had almost given up on using a wholesale app after 2 disastrous experiences with "the other guys". So I reluctantly tried this one before saying "Forget It". Not only were they fast but it required no extra work on my part to fit my needs.I am very happy that I tried it.

Bumblebar

Easy to use and their support is AWESOME!

By Cry As

Great app! I have tried out a couple of wholesale apps. First I was no fan of creating a lot of discounts which is needed using this app (Supple Wholesale). When I tried **other** wholesale apps, which looked even better than this app, my struggle started. First of all, they created a lot of new variants on my products. And suddenly my more complex inventory control app stopped working. But Supple Wholesale doesnt do this at all, it only helps me doing my business easier.

Wright Way Of Hair

*********Helpful, Helpful, and MORE Helpful************
Thank God for this app. Yo have no idea of the struggle it has been for my company when it comes to a wholesale program. Its beyond time consuming dealing with emails and having to make invoices. With this app, a customer can have a login (With a Tag), then they can choose the items themselves, then they can pay for it on their own. It's no way they can try to cheat you out of your business, the app prevents that. They have to go by a minimum.

Flymen Fishing Company

This app makes it possible to have a fully functional multi-channel business on Shopify without having to resort to separate websites for each customer type. Amazing customer service.

Oeristeriet

Good product and super support.
www.oeristeriet.dk

Bondi Chai Latte

We've used Supple to add two new access levels to our retail webshop... one for wholesale and the other for distributors. The features of the app gave us exactly what we needed to show exclusive pricing to our various customers, set minimum spends, allow them to earn volume discounts and up sell those discounts to ensure maximum uptake. Got a bit lost at different times putting it all together, but Marius and the support team were always on-hand with courteous, efficient and effective help.

Corner Housewares

So far, so good. Customer support has been A++++ and it has been working flawlessly. I switched to this one from another that was causing all sorts of problems and was unable to prevent backorders on wholesale orders. This does the trick.

Sargossa

Great App, and great customer support. Very helpful, and in a reasonable timeframe too.

Uniquetoys

A great product and fantastic service! They really went the extra mile to help customise the app for me.