Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Momzelle

The team behind Wholesale Club is very helpful. The app works well. I highly recommend to any store looking to add a wholesale channel.

SCW TIRE

Switched over from the Bold Wholesale App and never looked back.

The support/developer team of this app was very responsive to all my questions and concerns. They helped me solve some bugs that was happening on my store that was conflicting the code.

The app itself is very easy to use and also has a much faster sync than Bold's wholesale app (main reason I switched over because we have over 2000+ products on our page).

I would recommend this app to anyone who needs wholesale pricing for their shopify page.

DrFormulas

Excellent support with this product. Allows for wholesale pricing and discounted pricing for your resellers.

Keshet Design

We have used this app for a while now to run our wholesale business alongside or retail one. The Wholesale Club team is SO helpful and responsive to our custom requests and glitches when combining with other apps. It's truly a great service and easy to maintain. Highly recommend!

Sans Skincare

Absolutely perfect for wholesale! Developers are so, so responsive. VERY, VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Mademoiselle Macaron

I have been using this app for a while and whenever we have an issue or need increased functionality, the support team get back to us quickly and efficiently. Would highly recommend.

Emballages Dura-Pak

Great app and great support from the team! Everything seems to work perfectly with my website and resolves all my needs

Nemo Racing Inc

Absolutely awesome app and team of support. It’s fundamental to our business, to be able to offer wholesale and wholesale prices when a customer logs in. Support is perfect for any questions..... one of the best apps.

Grasshopper's Mermaid

Initially we were working with a 3rd party to create our website. The girl didn't completely get everything set up correctly and it took me about 6 months to realize that. When I reached out to the guys at Wholesale Club they were SO helpful. They don't have phone access, so they can't walk you through anything that way, but they do send you video tutorials and very in-depth emails to walk you through how to set some things up yourself if you're not working with a tech person - and you're not one yourself...which I'm not. Without the man who helped me I would have been completely LOST. I am thankful for their great customer service and quick response time. I will be reaching out if I have any issues in the future knowing that it will be quickly resolved. These guys are great!

Rose
Grasshopper's Mermaid

Burnt Whiskey Beard Co. U.S.

You guys were the best, very responsive and friendly when troubleshooting compatibility with another app. Thank you thank you.