Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

TILT Scooters

We have been using this app for 2-3 years and so far we never have issues. Recently we ran into something that could very well be shopify related and not an issue with the app. Just to confirm there weren't issues we contacted wholesale app with our issues and they responded rather quickly (twice in one day). They looked into the issue for us and assured its most likely a random issue with shopify not always working correctly or user error on the customers end. Out of 11,000 customers, we are having issues with maybe 4 so this is most likely not a wholesale app issue. Great customer service either way.

Rawtek Performance Fabrication Inc.

We have been using this app for a long time, it's great and the support does an amazing job! Highly recommended!

O3NC

We love using this app and appreciate the amazing customer service from Pixel! Personally, I have used wholesale for several stores and have always had a great experience

OneUp Components US (B2B)

We use this app to run our wholesale business through our store. Works great and has lots of flexibility on pricing. We really like the quick order page as well.

cubandbearco

The support has been great! It's been quick and helpful. The app also works as it says which is great too.

MJM Foods Online

This app is amazing and does everything that we want for our wholesale customers. The help and support are the best we have ever experienced. Would highly recommend to anybody

Bargoose Home Textiles, Inc.

After digging into my website I realized I was having some issues with the app. The Wholesale Club team worked relentlessly to guide me along then ultimately make the necessary fixes to get me in business. Thank You!

Elizabeth Burry Design

using this app over 1 year. Love it and makes it easy for my wholesale customers to see WS prices. Also great to organize my ws vs retail customers . Support is very good and responsive by developers

Death By Audio

We got this app to make our different wholesale pricing tiers work more efficiently and have volume discounts apply automatically. We were previously using Bold's Pricing app but it didn't work with Facebook or Instagram so we cou'dn't sell there without seeing wonky prices which was something we really wanted to be able to do. Wholesale Club works smoothly with all socials. We had a couple hiccups in the beginning bc of our Shopify theme but they were able to help us out. Just be aware that before you publish your shop with the app, make sure everything is working bc their support takes about 24 hours to get back to you. Their customer service was great though and we highly recommend this app for all of your wholesale pricing needs!

Melsfit

Very good app, works great with POS and draft orders too. Also allow me to do separate discount based on the product, very usable when using different wholesale discounts.