Wholesale Club

Wholesale, B2B, Volume & Bulk Discounts, Custom Pricing & More

From $29/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pittypat’s Clothing Co.

James has been very responsive and helpful while we have created wholesale customers and pricing for our online shop. He even helped us look into something that turned out to be an issue with our theme, not the Wholesale Club app, and he let us know exactly what we needed to relay to the theme developers to resolve the problem. Great customer service and friendly to work with.

February 4, 2022

So happy to hear this. Thanks for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

K9Lifeline

I use this app to offer discounts to my wholesale customers. I really appreciate the "Custom Prices" feature that allows me to modify all the prices at once. Whenever I need help with the plugin, their customer service is so responsive. They are able to identify where my problem is, resolve it, and they offer additional help. I am so grateful to have found this plugin and the the Pixel Union team has been so attentive to me.

February 3, 2022

I'm so glad to hear that you're loving Custom Prices so far. Thanks for sharing your positive experience with my team! We appreciate your business :) - Emily, Support Lead

Close Parent Trade Store

The Wholesale Club app is a great alternative for the B2B option within Shopify. The discounts are a little bit limited, but that is not the app's fault, it's the Shopify platform.
Every time we have doubts/questions the team is very helpful and prompt to help. I highly recommend it.

February 3, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing! I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts here. All the best! - Emily, Support Lead

Mis en Demeure

This application is great and has allowed us to have a B2B interface on our site. Due to the display problems that were apparently related to the wrong settings on our theme, we requested their support. Everything was fixed very quickly, with the help of their developer.

February 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! - Emily, Support Lead

TCI MSD2課制作Gr検証用

I had a question about this app and contacted the developer Pixel Union.
A person named James replied very kindly every time.
It's an app that you can use with confidence, thank you!

February 1, 2022

We appreciate the review! I'll pass this feedback along to James :) - Emily, Support Lead

Ailera

We have been using this App for well over a year now, it's a great solution for adding wholesale functionality to our main website. There is a bit of upfront cost with the add-ons but we found it worth doing as it keeps the monthly charge reasonable. To date, customer service and response time has always been excellent. Thanks Rob and the team!

January 19, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're in the process of re-evaluating the upfront costs of the feature add-ons, so I appreciate you sharing your thoughts! - Emily, Support Lead

Australia Post

I decided to go for an Online Store with wholesale functionality over the limited wholesale channel within Shopify. Wholesale Club has exactly what I needed, including the great add-ons which suit our business perfectly. As far as support goes, Kay has done an absolutely outstanding job. I expected to wait a day or so in between queries (I'm in Australia) but I got immediate responses and clear help. Thank you Kay!

January 18, 2022

So happy to hear this! Will definitely be passing this along to Kay, thank you for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

Cosmetic World

Very helpful support team. Quick response and to the spot suggestions and solutions. Strong features that cater to our store need.

January 14, 2022

Thanks for sharing! We really appreciate it :) - Emily, Support Lead

The Key Guys

The app is easy to use and does everything we need. Appreciate the helpful online guides and video tutorials. Whenever we have any difficulties we always receive excellent customer support with extremely fast response times from Kay.

January 14, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear that our documentation and videos have been helpful. I will pass this feedback along to Kay! - Emily, Support Lead

HEDGE

We use Wholesale Club to manage a list of custom wholesale prices, net terms checkout, and create wholesale orders in the Shopify POS app. Support has been great with fast turnaround times and help answering questions about functionality. Migrated from another wholesale app and it was a good decision!

January 13, 2022

Wow I'm glad to hear your experience has been so positive!! Thanks for sharing with us :) - Emily, Support Lead