Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Keshet Design

We have used this app for a while now to run our wholesale business alongside or retail one. The Wholesale Club team is SO helpful and responsive to our custom requests and glitches when combining with other apps. It's truly a great service and easy to maintain. Highly recommend!

Sans Skincare

Absolutely perfect for wholesale! Developers are so, so responsive. VERY, VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!

Mademoiselle Macaron

I have been using this app for a while and whenever we have an issue or need increased functionality, the support team get back to us quickly and efficiently. Would highly recommend.

peterdrew.com

Apps working well, bit sticky to get going but support have been helpful with working through installation and issues (auto rounder on the carriage price so we couldn't select say £6.95, had to choose 6 or 7). Hoping to stick some traffic through the NET30 system shortly.

Eden Healthfoods

This is app is great with a very knowledgeable team to support. Some basic features which would be useful need to be paid for, however the capabilities are there.

Emballages Dura-Pak

Great app and great support from the team! Everything seems to work perfectly with my website and resolves all my needs

Nemo Racing Inc

Absolutely awesome app and team of support. It’s fundamental to our business, to be able to offer wholesale and wholesale prices when a customer logs in. Support is perfect for any questions..... one of the best apps.

Detroit Shirt Company

I have used this app for over about a year and it has one MAJOR flaw. When your wholesale customer builds their order by adding things to their cart and then adjusts the quantity in the cart it gives them an inventory error (and DOES NOT REFERENCE the item in the cart that there is an issue with). The error happens when the quantity is increased to more than you have in inventory. For instance, the customer puts in a quantity of 10 for and item you have 12 in stock for, and then when they are on the checkout/cart view page they adjust it to 13...then submit the order. The error is Error processing order: "Unable to claim inventory"...so, no reference to the item! This has been SUPER frustrating to my customers as they may have 30-50 items in the cart, adjust a few quantities and then the error with no instructions on how to fix it, some will not use my site to place orders now, so I have to manually adjust inventory off of emailed orders...understandable because they spend hours building their order all for nothing.
Customer service does not seem to want to address this issue, I have tried multiple times...I will be looking for a more complete solution.

Update 6/10/19 - No response from the developer yet.

Lim Siang Huat e-Store

We sourced all the wholesales price shopify apps and found only this app MAY meet our needs. What we need is customers can view their own special price for certain products when they login. So we install this app and pay additional USD 99 for installation of Custom prices.
After installation, there were some layout and alignments issue but anyway support team tried the best to fix them. Then during testing,there are always some issues happend...sync issue, display of custom price not stable,etc. We spent a few months and wrote emails to them. I must say their customer support Declan is helpful,although the issues are not solved. At the end, their developer said we must uninstall BOLD app because the code of BOLD app is conflict with theirs. They suggest we install their another app Ultimate Special Offers to have the functions as Bold. We read the comments of Ultimate Special Offers. It looks like not stable as well. So, after paid a few month subscription fee and installation fee, we decided to give up.

Grasshopper's Mermaid

Initially we were working with a 3rd party to create our website. The girl didn't completely get everything set up correctly and it took me about 6 months to realize that. When I reached out to the guys at Wholesale Club they were SO helpful. They don't have phone access, so they can't walk you through anything that way, but they do send you video tutorials and very in-depth emails to walk you through how to set some things up yourself if you're not working with a tech person - and you're not one yourself...which I'm not. Without the man who helped me I would have been completely LOST. I am thankful for their great customer service and quick response time. I will be reaching out if I have any issues in the future knowing that it will be quickly resolved. These guys are great!

Rose