Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

GUDDY FASHION

Wholesale Club online support was prompt and great to deal with. Genius App & magic team behind it !

Honest Cotton

I got this app to help me transition my wholesale online. I went with premium onboarding and am so glad I did! Wholesale Club customer support was so helpful getting my store set up and customized my needs with some add ons. I was happy to spend the money because compared to shopify+ and the other wholesale website options this is super cost-effective and keeps everything in one place! No more commissions on wholesale orders!!

Flavour Crafters Inc.

Our company has been using pixel unions wholesale club app for about a year now for our business. We receive approx 80% wholesale orders and offer a multi tier volume oriented wholesale program. The app has meet our needs in this area fairly well.

Hedge Farm

The Wholesale Club app has worked well with our new retail/wholesale combo website, but the main reason for the high rating is the excellent technical customer service by Pixel Union.

We dealt primarily with Patrick, who went above and beyond to help us install our app and troubleshoot issues we were having, most of which were due to the fact that we had a number of database-synced apps that did not play well together at first.

I know that we asked for more help than would normally be provided by an app maker but Patrick at Pixel Union never pushed back, and pointed the way for additional help resources when it was out of their app’s scope. We were in good hands with Patrick. Great job!

Nicole Brayden Gifts

We couldn't be happier with Wholesale Club! The app was easy to install and configure. Their online support guide is really helpful, and when stuck in or in need of a custom solution, Emily at Pixel Union went above and beyond to make sure everything was configured to our needs. I couldn't be happier and 100% recommend choosing this app.

Bramble & Hedge

The Wholesale Club offer great support and go above and beyond to help make sure the app is working correctly in your Shopify theme correctly.

Office Furniture Warehouse

Wholesale Club app is the perfect solution for our store. So easy to install and use. The support from James at Pixel Union has been more than helpful and prompt. I would 100% recommend this app and Pixel Union too!

VEDGEco

Great app for setting up B2B customers without using Shopify Plus. Rob from the support team was incredibly helpful and responsive! Highly recommend.

Frozen Store

We use wholesale club to provide custom pricing and net terms checkout for our customers - we had some issues getting the app installed as our theme is highly customised, the team were super helpful and got us up and running. The customer service is great they always provide timely and helpful replies, and seem to be happy to go the extra mile! Happy with their service and app.

Gexist

For us, the best Wholesale application (after testing many others). Excellent support and reactivity!