Wholesale Club

Wholesale, B2B, Volume & Bulk Discounts, Custom Pricing & More

From $29/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

JACKL Coffee

Kay was very responsive and helpful. Not every app is perfect, but the help that was received was great! Any questions I had was answered along with any issues.

January 13, 2022

I'm happy to hear this, thank you for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

EXPED USA

We use WC to create a VIP shopping area on our D2C website. The app is easy to use and install. I do wish there was greater flexibility in pairing discount codes with WC discounts, but I believe those problems stem more from Shopify limitations than the app itself. Customer service is top-notch. They have been incredibly friendly and helpful, and have done everything from implementing small customizations to work with our website's theme to larger patches and bug fixes.

January 11, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm glad to hear everything is working so well for you :) - Emily, Support Lead

Petrovich Caviar

The app does what it says and the support team is nice and helpful, especially Hannah. They something take a few days to answer but they are usually very responsive. I am also using their Superstore and Flex Theme from their sister company Out of The Sandbox, and they both work great. Thank you!

January 4, 2022

Thanks for sharing, I will definitely pass this feedback along to Hannah! - Emily, Support Lead

Super Stanchy Customs

Saved me a ton of time and effort to have different pricing levels for different people and companies. We use it for our B2B Dealer Network, and Sponsored Players/Team with separate price structures for each of them! Great Price to Value Ratio!

January 4, 2022

Thank you so much for the review, I'm glad to hear Wholesale Club is working so well for you! - Emily, Support Lead

Bedrooms Plus

A fantastic app that is very easy to use. We had a small support issue that we needed to be resolved and the team sorted it right away. Highly recommend this app.

December 14, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing! Glad we were able to help :) - Emily, Support Lead

NOKINS GOLF CART

YES,This is what i want!The customer service responded promptly and helped me solve the problem!Kay Very Professional!

December 14, 2021

Thank you for the kind words! - Emily, Support Lead

Performance Equine Nutrition

Rob helped me quickly to figure out a compatibility issue. Ultimately we were unable to use the plugin because it didn't work well with our subscription plugin, but the team was honest and quick to respond to my questions!

Dropship Order

The initial setup of the Wholesale Club app is a breeze. The sync process is a little slow but other than that it's a great app. Kay from the Support team was a massive help. Thanks again!

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing! I will pass your kind words along to Kay :) - Emily, Support Lead

Southern Ropes

Amazing support team that can help with anything you need. The app itself is also very good and does exactly what it says.

November 8, 2021

Aw I'm happy to hear we were able to help!! - Emily, Support Lead

Lalee Designer Rugs

The wholesale club app is working as intended and the team at Pixel Union have provided exceptional customer service!

October 28, 2021

I'm very glad to hear everything is working well! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead