Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Charm14

Have been working with Wholesale by Supple since July 2017. This app works great and their support team kicks butt! I totally recommend this app. I'm a real customer. www.Charm14.com

Niyama Eu

Obviously, a third party app isn't as elegant as a customer group pricing solution from Shopify itself, however, a Shopify Plus Plan is required for that. Until you are ready to drop that 2k a month, this is your best bet. Quick and competent Support.

Thesisbeauty

This app helped us keep one catalogue for retail and wholesale sides. Needs some getting used to, but overall works fine.

El Reino De Los Juegos De Mesa

Great, Great and more Great!
Works fine, great support.

Judanzy

110% easier than the other wholesale pricing app on Shopify. So glad we switched to Supple's app.

Waterbeds

We've been super pleased with our experience with Supple and the Wholesale Pricing app. We were in a really tough spot after the app we were using broke after a recommended update...even after one week they had still not fixed it. We saw Supple's app and decided to give it a try. So glad we did! Within hour of contacting them we were up and running! It's so customization and they are so responsive. Everything works beautifully and it had been a literal life saver! Thanks!

Baba And Boo

This app is everything I wanted for my wholesale customers. I love the one-off fees, makes monthly bills better!

The support is fantastic, really quick to answer and sort problems.

Thank you Supple!

Eurote

The best wholesale app. They have awesome support, always help us with any request

Dhcfurnitureonline

Our company is a furniture wholesaler and doesn't do online sales, but, still need show prices for selected customers. This app just perfect for us. Very professional and fast service. Thank you guys!

Chicago Candle Factory

These guys are great!! Very helpful. I have limited computer skills and they have helped me tweak things over and over until they were just right.

Worth every penny!!!!