Wholesale Club

Everything you need for your B2B wholesale business.

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

LONG RIDE SHIELDS

Time spent using app About 1 year

LRS uses this app to help make our distributor purchase experience much smoother. This app works wonderfully. We did have some issues when we first installed and injected code into our theme 'Venue' but tech support from Orbit was on it! Had us fully up and running with working code fixes same day. Big thanks to the Orbit team. 10 out of 10, would recommend.

May 10, 2022

Thank you for the detailed review!! I'm so glad to hear you had such a positive experience :) - Emily, Support Lead

Aqua Vim dealer

So far so good. Rob was helpful in implementing this. I just downloaded this a week ago so haven't really tried it, but will update this review when I do

May 5, 2022

Glad to hear things are going well so far! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

Borelli Security Software Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to install and use. Great customer support. I'd recommend the Wholesale Club app to anyone looking for a quick and effective solution.

May 3, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words, we really appreciate your support! - Emily, Support Lead

Compel Office Furniture

This is a great app with excellent support. Well worth the price. They will do their best to tailor solutions to your specific use case.

April 26, 2022

I'm glad to hear you had a good experience!! - Emily, Support Lead

Jola Designs

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

I found the response time was good...and Rob was really helpful even though it wasn't clear why I was having issues, he continued to investigate until he found the problem...Excellent service.

April 22, 2022

Thanks for sharing! I will pass this along to Rob :) - Emily, Support Lead

Les idées d'Époxy inc.

The only app that can support my needs for my website and my POS installation. I have multiple level of pricing for my customers so with this app I can show the right price to the right customer. The support is also really helpful and support my theme change and corrected every bug that we found.

April 14, 2022

So glad to hear you've been using our app on POS. Thanks for your support! - Emily, Support Lead

Tildenet

Time spent using app About 1 year

We have multiple pricing levels for our customers and found the app has worked really well for us. When we have price changes it's simple to update and the app works perfectly with our Shopify store, never any issues.

April 11, 2022

I'm happy to hear this! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

Pit Putty Trade (UK)

Time spent using app About 1 month

Delighted with the ability of the app, it runs really well and the support is top-class. Thanks guys!

April 8, 2022

Thanks so much for the review!! - Emily, Support Lead

GF Pet.us

This is the second time we have used their customer service and they were very quick to respond and fix an issue for us. Not sure if we have had such a good response with any other app service team we have used. If customer service is high on your list when it comes to using a specific app, this team does a VERY good job.

March 30, 2022

Woohoo!! I'm so glad to hear you had a good experience. Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

Modern Cloth Nappies

Great app ran by great people. Needed something to solve my WS solutions and WS Club did just that. Super helpful team! Thank you again!

March 28, 2022