Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Relicate LLC

Great app and more importantly, customer service is AMAZING. Look no further for a wholesale pricing app. Thanks guys!

Gunskins

We rely heavily on this app for our dealers to purchase our products on our site at discounted prices. It's important for us to use this app because our products have so many variants as it is, we can't use other discount apps as it will easily double or triple our variant count to work. No thank you. That's a nightmare if you integrate with a third party inventory and shipping platform, such as StitchLabs or Ordoro.

Cthreepowersports

I had a vision in my head of exactly how I wanted the appearance and function of my dealer pricing workflow to work, and this helped me get there quickly and easily. I have all the flexibility and options I need and the integration is perfect. I am very satisfied and would recommend this app over any of the other options out there (I tried a few of them as well).

Have had great experience with the support team so far as well. All my issues were handled quickly, courteously and effectively.

Ejuices Co

thank you for the support, we were having some issues but our questions got answered and we are good to go now

Donnaitalianajewelry

This app is amazing!

Easy to use and install.
The support team is great and very prompt to help you out if you ever need it.
I love that I can set up different levels of discount to different group of customers, it has definitely helped me to grow my business and save time by using the same platform for both my retail and wholesale business.

Rustyarrowdesigns

Thank you for all your help!!!!

Wholesale Party Of One

The app works great, just as described. However what truly blew me away was the support and customer service. I needed a lot of troubleshooting and customizations due to unrelated issues, and the team was always super responsive and helpful, and always went above and beyond to try to help. They never lost patience with me even though I would have deserved it. Ten stars!

Ninanguyendesigns

So far this app has been everything we wanted. No duplicate variants, easy to assign tags, very responsive help. Have seen no issues yet.

Will probably try more of the add-ons once more time has passed.

Sunhaters

Great app with great customizations. I contacted the support team and had lots of questions, they replied fast and helped me with customizations to the app that fit my business perfectly. I 100% recommend this to anyone that wants to conveniently put their wholesale items online.

Rogue Ceramics

Love this app! The support team is super fast and very responsive. I was struggling to get my settings configured and they patiently walked me through the process.

I would honestly install other apps by them almost just for the support alone - they were helpful, understanding, and quick to solve any issues I had. One of the most pleasant experiences I've had with an app team!