Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Cthreepowersports

I had a vision in my head of exactly how I wanted the appearance and function of my dealer pricing workflow to work, and this helped me get there quickly and easily. I have all the flexibility and options I need and the integration is perfect. I am very satisfied and would recommend this app over any of the other options out there (I tried a few of them as well).

Have had great experience with the support team so far as well. All my issues were handled quickly, courteously and effectively.

Ejuices Co

thank you for the support, we were having some issues but our questions got answered and we are good to go now

Ejuiceswholesale

Is this app still being supported? I haven't been able to upload custom prices in over a week. No response by email either.

Donnaitalianajewelry

This app is amazing!

Easy to use and install.
The support team is great and very prompt to help you out if you ever need it.
I love that I can set up different levels of discount to different group of customers, it has definitely helped me to grow my business and save time by using the same platform for both my retail and wholesale business.

Rustyarrowdesigns

Thank you for all your help!!!!

Amrita Health Foods

We can't give discounts to our wholesale customers, sad. Please improve.

Wholesale Party Of One

The app works great, just as described. However what truly blew me away was the support and customer service. I needed a lot of troubleshooting and customizations due to unrelated issues, and the team was always super responsive and helpful, and always went above and beyond to try to help. They never lost patience with me even though I would have deserved it. Ten stars!

Ninanguyendesigns

So far this app has been everything we wanted. No duplicate variants, easy to assign tags, very responsive help. Have seen no issues yet.

Will probably try more of the add-ons once more time has passed.

Flat Friends

Great app and excellent support. I've had numerous questions to the support team and always got timely and detailed responses, and I was able to sort out all the small issues you get when you install something for the first time.
4 stars because I find the checkout process a bit clumsy (net30) and the Shopify checkout process still shows the full prices.
5 stars for the support team (thanks Declan) :-)
Highly recommended!
Cheers, Paul

Sunhaters

Great app with great customizations. I contacted the support team and had lots of questions, they replied fast and helped me with customizations to the app that fit my business perfectly. I 100% recommend this to anyone that wants to conveniently put their wholesale items online.