Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Amrita Health Foods

We can't give discounts to our wholesale customers, sad. Please improve.

Wholesale Party Of One

The app works great, just as described. However what truly blew me away was the support and customer service. I needed a lot of troubleshooting and customizations due to unrelated issues, and the team was always super responsive and helpful, and always went above and beyond to try to help. They never lost patience with me even though I would have deserved it. Ten stars!

Ninanguyendesigns

So far this app has been everything we wanted. No duplicate variants, easy to assign tags, very responsive help. Have seen no issues yet.

Will probably try more of the add-ons once more time has passed.

Flat Friends

Great app and excellent support. I've had numerous questions to the support team and always got timely and detailed responses, and I was able to sort out all the small issues you get when you install something for the first time.
4 stars because I find the checkout process a bit clumsy (net30) and the Shopify checkout process still shows the full prices.
5 stars for the support team (thanks Declan) :-)
Highly recommended!
Cheers, Paul

Sunhaters

Great app with great customizations. I contacted the support team and had lots of questions, they replied fast and helped me with customizations to the app that fit my business perfectly. I 100% recommend this to anyone that wants to conveniently put their wholesale items online.

Pal Negocio

The app is not working right now, we are losing money, my website is a mess, Customer service is not answering. TERRIBLE, Please contact me as soon as possible SUPPLE

Rogue Ceramics

Love this app! The support team is super fast and very responsive. I was struggling to get my settings configured and they patiently walked me through the process.

I would honestly install other apps by them almost just for the support alone - they were helpful, understanding, and quick to solve any issues I had. One of the most pleasant experiences I've had with an app team!

Plan Lit

The app functions very well- I'd like to say that it is definitely optimized for stores that wholesale multiple items, so if that is you, this is the app!

The developers/ support are very friendly and respond in a timely manner. 5/5 stars, definitely worth giving them a shot

Two Rivers Coffee Ocs

It's an amazing app and the support from the team was a great. We have also used net30 and volume discounts functionality and it's working great.

Kiss Naturals Canada

These people are amazing. They answer their emails super fast, take care of their customers. Thanks!

Mike Wiesel