Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
May 3, 2022

Easy to install and use. Great customer support. I'd recommend the Wholesale Club app to anyone looking for a quick and effective solution.

Borelli Security Software Inc.
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Orbit replied May 3, 2022

Thanks so much for the kind words, we really appreciate your support! - Emily, Support Lead

April 26, 2022

This is a great app with excellent support. Well worth the price. They will do their best to tailor solutions to your specific use case.

Compel Office Furniture
Time spent using app: 3 months
Orbit replied April 26, 2022

I'm glad to hear you had a good experience!! - Emily, Support Lead

April 23, 2022

Super Support, sehr kondennfreundlich und hilfsbereit. Einziger Punkt - die Nutzeroberfläche könnte noch intuitiver gestaltet werden

Mützenmafia
Austria
Time spent using app: 7 months
Orbit replied April 25, 2022

Thank you for leaving a review!

April 22, 2022

I found the response time was good...and Rob was really helpful even though it wasn't clear why I was having issues, he continued to investigate until he found the problem...Excellent service.

Jola Designs
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
Orbit replied April 22, 2022

Thanks for sharing! I will pass this along to Rob :) - Emily, Support Lead

April 13, 2022

The only app that can support my needs for my website and my POS installation. I have multiple level of pricing for my customers so with this app I can show the right price to the right customer. The support is also really helpful and support my theme change and corrected every bug that we found.

Les idées d'Époxy inc.
Time spent using app: 9 months
Orbit replied April 14, 2022

So glad to hear you've been using our app on POS. Thanks for your support! - Emily, Support Lead

April 11, 2022

We have multiple pricing levels for our customers and found the app has worked really well for us. When we have price changes it's simple to update and the app works perfectly with our Shopify store, never any issues.

Tildenet
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Orbit replied April 11, 2022

I'm happy to hear this! Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

March 31, 2022

Delighted with the ability of the app, it runs really well and the support is top-class. Thanks guys!

Pit Putty Trade (UK)
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Orbit replied April 8, 2022

Thanks so much for the review!! - Emily, Support Lead

Edited June 1, 2022

This is the second time we have used their customer service and they were very quick to respond and fix an issue for us. Not sure if we have had such a good response with any other app service team we have used. If customer service is high on your list when it comes to using a specific app, this team does a VERY good job.

GF Pet.us
Time spent using app: 3 months
Orbit replied March 30, 2022

Woohoo!! I'm so glad to hear you had a good experience. Thanks for sharing :) - Emily, Support Lead

March 28, 2022

Great app ran by great people. Needed something to solve my WS solutions and WS Club did just that. Super helpful team! Thank you again!

Modern Cloth Nappies
Time spent using app: 29 days
Orbit replied March 28, 2022

Thank you so much for this review! - Emily, Support Lead

March 27, 2022

So far so good, Their customer support is amazing. We were having issue with the app, but they helped us to solve it quickly.
Thank you, Kay!