Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Bareequestian

This APP is by far one of the best Wholesale Apps that I've come across. So easy to use and the Supple Team were fantastic in setting it up and customizing the app to work efficiently for us. Highly recommend this app and Supple for your Wholesale needs.

Magic White Board Sa

Makes life so much easier. Great application that just always works

Balisnake

It's a great APP and wonderful support! Thank you guys a lot!!! I am happy to use your APP in my business.

Vancouver Glazing Hardware

These guys have been awesome so far. Quick response times and they are very helpful with small customizations that I have asked for so far. Great service

Dapper Dan Grooming

Very good app with excellent customer support! I would definitely recommend to anyone who wishes to wholesale through their site.

Wema Uk

Not only is this a terrific little app packed full of features that we couldn't live without, it is also backed up by superb customer service - fast response, friendly, helpful advice (even when I'm being a numpty!) This company is what all app developers should aspire to be like - they deliver the best work they can and not just what's enough. Thank you, every pound we spend on this app is paid back many fold by the fantastic features allowing us to run our store the way we want to. I'm a very harsh critic but on this occasion I really don't have anything negative to say!

K Carroll Com

To start - the app is excellent. Having worked with other wholesale apps, this one is easy to install and delivers! The wholesale products are easy to add/update. In addition, we had some custom changes, which the developer handled perfectly. The support staff at Supple are very responsive and willing to work with you to get the job done correctly. We are very happy we chose this app and would highly recommend their services to others!

1850points

The team Supple have been extremely helpful and fast acting, having everything set up for us within a day of contacting them. The app just simply works with no messing around. If you are looking for member-based discounts or wholesale app, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these guys!

Derby Originals

Best Wholesale Pricing App on the AppStore

Don't waste your time with the other apps out there. Wholesale Pricing by Supple does what you need it to do. You have the ability to decide is the "sale" or "compare" price is discounted. Best of all, it does not make custom product variations that will destroy any chance of you properly maintaining your inventory.

They install fast and offer great. Not to mention, they are $5 cheaper than the competition.

Yau Shing Gems Co Ltd

The Supple team is amazing, very fast and helpful response. The app is awesome, we have researched all existing wholesale apps in Shopify and eventually, we choose Supple! We need to follow up every order with the customers after they send order on our website, the Supple app (plus Net30 add-on) is our saver!