Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Waterbeds

We've been super pleased with our experience with Supple and the Wholesale Pricing app. We were in a really tough spot after the app we were using broke after a recommended update...even after one week they had still not fixed it. We saw Supple's app and decided to give it a try. So glad we did! Within hour of contacting them we were up and running! It's so customization and they are so responsive. Everything works beautifully and it had been a literal life saver! Thanks!

Baba And Boo

This app is everything I wanted for my wholesale customers. I love the one-off fees, makes monthly bills better!

The support is fantastic, really quick to answer and sort problems.

Thank you Supple!

Eurote

The best wholesale app. They have awesome support, always help us with any request

Dhcfurnitureonline

Our company is a furniture wholesaler and doesn't do online sales, but, still need show prices for selected customers. This app just perfect for us. Very professional and fast service. Thank you guys!

Chicago Candle Factory

These guys are great!! Very helpful. I have limited computer skills and they have helped me tweak things over and over until they were just right.

Worth every penny!!!!

Mariana Home

Absolutely fantastic! After figuring out how to fine tune the settings of this app to exactly what we needed for our store, we couldn't be more pleased with the functionality of it. The support team has answered our never-ending questions with clarity and positivity, and we are so thankful that they helped us make this everything we needed it to be. Do not underestimate the abilities of this app as it has proven to be the all-in-one tool for incorporating Wholesale to our site. You will not be disappointed.

Simplyearth

Went through many different people and we love them.
Great customer support.
App works as promised.
No problems.

Wander Workshop

Great app, works perfectly! Love the ability to customize!

Bestaroo

This app is amazing! I have tried other wholesale apps and they didn’t do what I needed it to do… there was always something amiss, but this supple wholesale app works perfectly! The customer service is amazing as well, they had everything up and running for me in no time at all and took care of any questions/issues I had very quickly! I also use their Ultimate Special Offers app which is also great and has generated plenty of sales. Overall great company that produces great apps – I highly recommend Supple Apps!

Minimarietea

I thoroughly investigated all the wholesale apps out here, and this one stands out, doing exactly what it promises. Our store is both b2b and b2c, but thanks to Wholesale Pricing we could implement two distinctive pricing strategies, depending on the customer being tagged as wholesale or not. The minimum order quantity extension works fine as well. Very responsive support team, offering tips on how to approach the wholesale registration and approval process. Five stars well earned!