Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Wander Workshop

Great app, works perfectly! Love the ability to customize!

Bestaroo

This app is amazing! I have tried other wholesale apps and they didn’t do what I needed it to do… there was always something amiss, but this supple wholesale app works perfectly! The customer service is amazing as well, they had everything up and running for me in no time at all and took care of any questions/issues I had very quickly! I also use their Ultimate Special Offers app which is also great and has generated plenty of sales. Overall great company that produces great apps – I highly recommend Supple Apps!

Minimarietea

I thoroughly investigated all the wholesale apps out here, and this one stands out, doing exactly what it promises. Our store is both b2b and b2c, but thanks to Wholesale Pricing we could implement two distinctive pricing strategies, depending on the customer being tagged as wholesale or not. The minimum order quantity extension works fine as well. Very responsive support team, offering tips on how to approach the wholesale registration and approval process. Five stars well earned!

Pestemalcom

They are super super super awesome :) You send an email, reply comes in a minute. For some extras they dont even ask for payment. We are very happy with Marius and his team..Thank you guys...My favorite...

Squaremealkitchen

This app is awesome for our wholesale clients. The incredible customer support is super responsive and has helped me with all my custom requests I've had thus far. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to do wholesale pricing.

Jittery Joes

We're setting up our shop for both retail and wholesale customers, and this app has been awesome. I can't say enough about the incredible customer support. They are so responsive and have helped with every issue or custom request we've had. Would highly recommend to any store owner looking to serve wholesale customers!

Shopabaco

Great app, great customer service!

Nbi Health

This is an excellent solution for my store. And the company provided fantastic customer service, quick response times for my questions and customized the app to ensure it met my store's specific needs.

Zenned Out

This app is a must for selling wholesale. It's easy to set up and makes shopping for our wholesale clients a breeze. It has had some kinks but the Supple Apps team has been extremely helpful in making sure everything works properly for us.

Parima Studio

I have been using them for about a year now for my trade accounts and it works great! It's really easy to use and setup. They also have amazing customer service and support.