Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

American Canning

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Luc and the entire Supple team have been incredibly amazing to work with. Their customer response time is quick and their approach thorough. They helped us with some very unique issues and had everything running in time for an important customer announcement that we needed to send. Despite our persistent requests, they were always friendly and patient, willing to get us exactly to where we needed to be. I would recommend any app by Supple and have even transferred over several of mine just to be able to work with this team. Far exceeded my expectations and the service of any other wholesale app; the frustration they saved is worth the extra cost for implementation if you have an unique needs at all.

Cottage Door Press

So far so good! Installation was a breeze and support to customize the quick order form was fast and friendly.

Charm14

Have been working with Wholesale by Supple since July 2017. This app works great and their support team kicks butt! I totally recommend this app. I'm a real customer. www.Charm14.com

Niyama Eu

Obviously, a third party app isn't as elegant as a customer group pricing solution from Shopify itself, however, a Shopify Plus Plan is required for that. Until you are ready to drop that 2k a month, this is your best bet. Quick and competent Support.

Thesisbeauty

This app helped us keep one catalogue for retail and wholesale sides. Needs some getting used to, but overall works fine.

Q Llc

At first glance this app is perfect. Once implemented however, it's not working as expected. The tagged customers see their discounted pricing, and minimum order requirements are working, but the total calculated order price still reflects retail value in the cart and at checkout.

Maybe I'm missing something obvious and this is an easy fix, but the support team isn't getting back to me and my wholesalers cannot place orders.

I hope this get's fixed so I can update this review, but in the meantime I can't give this more than 2 stars. One star for the potential of this app, and one for their initial customer service response time.

El Reino De Los Juegos De Mesa

Great, Great and more Great!
Works fine, great support.

Judanzy

110% easier than the other wholesale pricing app on Shopify. So glad we switched to Supple's app.

Waterbeds

We've been super pleased with our experience with Supple and the Wholesale Pricing app. We were in a really tough spot after the app we were using broke after a recommended update...even after one week they had still not fixed it. We saw Supple's app and decided to give it a try. So glad we did! Within hour of contacting them we were up and running! It's so customization and they are so responsive. Everything works beautifully and it had been a literal life saver! Thanks!

Baba And Boo

This app is everything I wanted for my wholesale customers. I love the one-off fees, makes monthly bills better!

The support is fantastic, really quick to answer and sort problems.

Thank you Supple!