Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Temple of the Sun Jewellery

i've had glitchy issues with this app since i installed it . Should have changed ages ago.. latest problem is that when i changed my theme it stopped working... Customers couldn't check out. And after contacting support .. they tole me they needed to adjust it to work with the new theme... Fair enough.. They did the . work and advised all was well. I relaunched with my customers but didn't work properly. This time I was advised that it was a conflict with another app. I deleted the other app.. and still not working.... Wholesale Cub now advise that its a result of left over code.. Checked that with developer.. no left over code... Advised Wholesale Club again... now I wait... No wholesale facility now for over 2 weeks.. busiest time of year :( Winning!!

Lunge Manufaktur

Good alternative to Shopify's official Wholesale Channel, which is unfortuantely locked behind an expensive Plus subscription. Support was very helpful when it came to adjusting the extension for a few niche use cases.

Summit Hardware Company, LLC

I've worked with Patrick and Paige on the installation of their app on our store and also fixing some issues that popped up in the code unrelated to Wholesale Club/Pixel Union. They resolved the issue in a timely manner and were very communicative the whole time while also being patient with any add on features or requests we made along the way. I highly recommend them so far, we wouldn't be able to operate as a wholesaler if it wasn't for this awesome app and developers!

Spirax Sarco Canada

This app helps me to manage pricing discount structure for various customer types. It does the job pretty well. Especially it is good to know that someone is there to help you Emily and Patrick were very helpful and prompt to respond. I would recommend this app for sure.

Wrap Buddies

This review isn't about the app. You can find many reviews about the app (thought it is excellent). I want to review the company and their customer service/tech support group.

See, any company can be great when their app self-installs and you never have to ask for help. But Pixel Union excelled over the past week at getting me up and running. Many things about my installation weren't straightforward: my theme is old and heavily modified, so they had to custom-install widgets for me, which they did quickly and without complaint. And when I asked questions that they'd already answered, not once did they tell me that they'd already told me. They just answered again, in a different way.

Every interaction was friendly, thoughtful, and moved me closer to being able to drive this part of my store. I wouldn't be offering to let my wholesale customers get in there yet if it weren't for the confidence I feel in the job they've done and the support they've given me.

If there were six stars available, they'd get all six.

Wildling

Paige was so helpful! Great service. Our app is now up and running and ready to expand our business with wholesale.

Icy Craft

Nothing is standard. Besides a standard to high fee (compared to competition), everything is extra. Minimum quantities? $100 extra. Custom prices per product? $100 extra. Volume discount? Guess what? Yep, $100 more. Net terms? Don't say it. Yep, $100 more. Quick order from? That's only $40. So in order to use the app in any functional form, I need to pay over $400. That's a hard pass.

Graf Lantz Wholesale

Great customer service and a great app! There is nothing like it out there and made my wholesale site even stronger!

A3 Performance

All-in-all, Wholesale Club has been a good addition for us. It has most of the functionality we need to please our wholesale customers. We have had some issues with this app getting along with other apps or coding on our site. Also, it is frustrating that the only way to contact support is via email, especially when there is an urgent issue. However, with that being said, Declan and the developers have always been able to nail down the problem and get it fixed.

Bushido

We've been using Wholesale Club for about 4 years now. In short, it's amazing. Simple to use and get operational on your site. The main factor for using Wholesale Club over the Shopify wholesale sales channel was its functionality, allowing you to run wholesale or special pricing on your current theme with a simple tag for certain customers. We're mainly a wholesale business, so it's been a game changer. In addition we love the functionality to apply custom prices to specific products.. this is especially helpful if your margins vary from SKU to SKU. Thank you Rob, Sara and entire Pixel Union team!