Wholesale Club

Everything you need for your B2B wholesale business.

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

KARST

I love how simple everything is and how helpful James was throughout the process of installing WC into our site!

February 24, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words!! I'll pass this feedback along to James :) - Emily, Support Lead

Threeface

Location Italy

This app allow me to create a B2B section into our website to give the option for retails and sellers to buy direct into our website with their own price list. I've tried many app but this is the one that I found with a easy user interface and with an amazing support team. I've open a lot of tickets and they give me an amazing assistance! So congratulations, really happy to use this app!

February 24, 2022

This is so great to hear. I'm glad you're having such a positive experience! - Emily, Support Lead

teewerk.ch

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent app and outstanding service! We are using this app since 1 year and we recommend this app!

Thank you so much!! - Emily, Support Lead

DUMBLE Collective

Location Australia

Fantastic App, amazing guidance and support on installation and add ons. Rob was fantastic and very helpful.

February 10, 2022

I appreciate you sharing these kind words! - Emily, Support Lead

Revive Drinks

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing and quick support from the Pixel Union team! Rob was super helpful fixing the issue. Really appreciate the ease of using this app.

February 10, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing! I'm happy to hear you had such a great experience with Rob :) - Emily, Support Lead

C3-Shop

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Awesome support from the Pixel Union team! Paige was super helpful getting things sorted out for us!

February 7, 2022

Amazing, glad to hear it! 🙌 - Emily, Support Lead

Pittypat’s Clothing Co.

James has been very responsive and helpful while we have created wholesale customers and pricing for our online shop. He even helped us look into something that turned out to be an issue with our theme, not the Wholesale Club app, and he let us know exactly what we needed to relay to the theme developers to resolve the problem. Great customer service and friendly to work with.

February 4, 2022

So happy to hear this. Thanks for sharing! - Emily, Support Lead

K9Lifeline

I use this app to offer discounts to my wholesale customers. I really appreciate the "Custom Prices" feature that allows me to modify all the prices at once. Whenever I need help with the plugin, their customer service is so responsive. They are able to identify where my problem is, resolve it, and they offer additional help. I am so grateful to have found this plugin and the the Pixel Union team has been so attentive to me.

February 3, 2022

I'm so glad to hear that you're loving Custom Prices so far. Thanks for sharing your positive experience with my team! We appreciate your business :) - Emily, Support Lead

Close Parent Trade Store

The Wholesale Club app is a great alternative for the B2B option within Shopify. The discounts are a little bit limited, but that is not the app's fault, it's the Shopify platform.
Every time we have doubts/questions the team is very helpful and prompt to help. I highly recommend it.

February 3, 2022

Thanks so much for sharing! I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts here. All the best! - Emily, Support Lead

Mis en Demeure

Location France

This application is great and has allowed us to have a B2B interface on our site. Due to the display problems that were apparently related to the wrong settings on our theme, we requested their support. Everything was fixed very quickly, with the help of their developer.

February 1, 2022