Wholesale Club

Wholesale, B2B, Volume & Bulk Discounts, Custom Pricing & More

From $24/month. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

O3NC

We love using this app and appreciate the amazing customer service from Pixel! Personally, I have used wholesale for several stores and have always had a great experience

Eagle Protect PBC

The app does exactly what we want it to. We had a few hiccups when Shopify updated their security, but the customer service was great and addressed every issue promptly. Would highly recommend.

OneUp Components US (B2B)

We use this app to run our wholesale business through our store. Works great and has lots of flexibility on pricing. We really like the quick order page as well.

cubandbearco

The support has been great! It's been quick and helpful. The app also works as it says which is great too.

MJM Foods Online

This app is amazing and does everything that we want for our wholesale customers. The help and support are the best we have ever experienced. Would highly recommend to anybody

Pannkh

Probably the worst app you will find with super expensive add ons. I have bought the custom prices ad on for 99$ but the app is not working fine and prices are not reflecting on the website so i raised the issue with the support and the support took several days to address the issue and find out the issue . Also there are many basic issues with the app such as it doesnt display any error if your file is having any issue . There is no status update available as well. So you can wait whole day in dark hoping that your file will be uploaded . We asked the support to upload our file from there end but then too they wasted many days to do the same and still its not done.

March 18, 2021

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with Custom Prices! Our developer has sent you a message today addressing your concerns, please have a look in your inbox and reply ASAP. Looking forward to your response!

Bargoose Home Textiles, Inc.

After digging into my website I realized I was having some issues with the app. The Wholesale Club team worked relentlessly to guide me along then ultimately make the necessary fixes to get me in business. Thank You!

Elizabeth Burry Design

using this app over 1 year. Love it and makes it easy for my wholesale customers to see WS prices. Also great to organize my ws vs retail customers . Support is very good and responsive by developers

Death By Audio

We got this app to make our different wholesale pricing tiers work more efficiently and have volume discounts apply automatically. We were previously using Bold's Pricing app but it didn't work with Facebook or Instagram so we cou'dn't sell there without seeing wonky prices which was something we really wanted to be able to do. Wholesale Club works smoothly with all socials. We had a couple hiccups in the beginning bc of our Shopify theme but they were able to help us out. Just be aware that before you publish your shop with the app, make sure everything is working bc their support takes about 24 hours to get back to you. Their customer service was great though and we highly recommend this app for all of your wholesale pricing needs!

Melsfit

Very good app, works great with POS and draft orders too. Also allow me to do separate discount based on the product, very usable when using different wholesale discounts.