Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Yau Shing Gems Co Ltd

The Supple team is amazing, very fast and helpful response. The app is awesome, we have researched all existing wholesale apps in Shopify and eventually, we choose Supple! We need to follow up every order with the customers after they send order on our website, the Supple app (plus Net30 add-on) is our saver!

Whiteside Machine

Supple support is always willing to help, and their support is always quick to respond. I have been very pleased with this app and the features it has provided.

Notoxlife

What I like about it: I can set a minimum amount for wholesale orders, and until that minimum is set the "checkout" button is hidden from view. Once that minimum is met, the checkout button is live again.

What I was not thrilled about: I needed to add on not just one, but two $99 surcharges to get the functionality that I think should be included in a basic wholesale system -- per-product pricing (as opposed to category-wide percentage discounts) and minimum order quantities (which is a basic feature and not included unless you pay extra). For a per-month pricing structure, these should be included. Seriously, pay per month AND pay to enable functionality before you can start paying per month forever and ever? Um, that's not cool.

However, that doesn't stop a five-star review, because once set up, this app is PERFECTION. And customer service is SPEEDY and very communicative. So that, plus the fact the app WORKS and doesn't require tinkering once it is set up, makes a five-star product. I'm completely satisfied with the results.

Thepennypaperco

Fantastic app - it has streamlined how we can offer both retail and wholesale on our main shop. Support was quick and helpful. We've been using this for over 6 months and are thrilled.

Lunares Home

Great app! We specify pricing for 3 different types of clients per product, many with variants. App is easy to use and the support is great. Highly recommend.

Boba Inc

The Wholesale Pricing app has solved our problems for the missing Shopify wholesale functions. Their developer team has been extremely helpful whenever we need any assistance customizing anything. I highly recommend!

Little Wooden Toybox

Love the app and these guys are great at helping fix and issues when they arise :)

Illyaustralia

We updated our site to Shopify to add additional functionality. One of the things we wanted to achieve was having one site that can handle both consumer sales and Distributor/Wholesale sales.

We tried every app available on Shopify and just had issues after issues. Conflict with recurring orders, most apps created duplicates of products which played havoc with our inventory system.

We finally tried Wholesale Pricing by Supple. The app was great and the guys at Supple were the SUPER responsive. They customized the solution for us and removed all the conflicts. We were really impressed.

We now have different tiers of pricing. Wholesale, retail, and Distributor.
Hidden consumer products
Hidden products from Distributors - We have consumer subscription options that we did not want other channels seeing or ordering.
Minimum orders for Distributors
Easy pricing imports
Terms Net30 etc.
A lot more.

I cannot recommend the Wholesale Pricing by Supple enough. It has had a huge impact on our business.

Thanks

Iconauthentic

Amazing Customer Support and apps. Wholesale Pricing has solved so many of our worries with Wholesale and along with Marius's help with a few details we had Wholesale installed and up and running in 2 days!!

Tri Hydro Wholesale

update: Been working with supple for 6 months now, they rock.

Super responsive, knowledgeable and helpful!

---ORIGINAL REVIEW BELOW---

So far so good!

App makes a complex wholesale operation easy to run. They've thought of lots.

Been in touch with their support department quite a bit, asking questions. They're always happy to help and very responsive.

Thanks Supple!