Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Pestemalcom

They are super super super awesome :) You send an email, reply comes in a minute. For some extras they dont even ask for payment. We are very happy with Marius and his team..Thank you guys...My favorite...

Squaremealkitchen

This app is awesome for our wholesale clients. The incredible customer support is super responsive and has helped me with all my custom requests I've had thus far. I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to do wholesale pricing.

Jittery Joes

We're setting up our shop for both retail and wholesale customers, and this app has been awesome. I can't say enough about the incredible customer support. They are so responsive and have helped with every issue or custom request we've had. Would highly recommend to any store owner looking to serve wholesale customers!

Shopabaco

Great app, great customer service!

Nbi Health

This is an excellent solution for my store. And the company provided fantastic customer service, quick response times for my questions and customized the app to ensure it met my store's specific needs.

Zenned Out

This app is a must for selling wholesale. It's easy to set up and makes shopping for our wholesale clients a breeze. It has had some kinks but the Supple Apps team has been extremely helpful in making sure everything works properly for us.

Parima Studio

I have been using them for about a year now for my trade accounts and it works great! It's really easy to use and setup. They also have amazing customer service and support.

Magic White Board Sa

Makes life so much easier. Great application that just always works

Balisnake

It's a great APP and wonderful support! Thank you guys a lot!!! I am happy to use your APP in my business.

Vancouver Glazing Hardware

These guys have been awesome so far. Quick response times and they are very helpful with small customizations that I have asked for so far. Great service