Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

UNEW Beauty Couture AG - BIO SCULPTURE

No free of cost support, if you have a store with a huge amount of product, the app don't work and have a bad Performance.
Advanced Support costs you 90USD, additional functionality also only available on additional cost. Bad service but a lot to pay before you can be testt it is working or not.

July 24, 2020

Hello! Support is free. We have a separate program titled Premium Onboarding that is completely optional and gives merchants access to priority access in the queue and other features - but it's optional. Our regular support is free. We have responded to your emails and are awaiting responses - please respond ASAP. Thank you!

www.Parts4Cabinets.com

Unfortunately, it appears that this wonderful app is no longer as good as it used to be. Many changes in the last two months have been causing long delays on fixes and many more issues. I'm jumping out

Cocotli

This app used to work very nicely. They did some udpate 2 weeks ago to their app, and is not working correctly in our shop anymore. They don't give us estimate time to fix. It has hit us in sales with our wholesale customers. Hope they fix asap.

La Tienda de Frida & Chelsee

The app is good, the only issue is we have not been able to oppen the app, it is very hard, it send an error that reads as follows: saso-www.herokuapp.com closed the connection unexpectedly.
As told, the app is good, but we have not been able to use it for the last week or so, sent an email to support got no answear...

Plant Essentials

Update****
The app admin politely asked me to edit my review again, so here it is.
Back to a 1 star review, as the app has stopped working again, and I am over the excuses. I am now uninstalling the app - what a shame, as it worked wonderfully under the previous app owner.

Update** The issue is now fixed, which I very much appreciate. It's just unfortunate I had to drag along for well over a week with sparse assistance, then post a 1-star review to be helped. 01/07/2020

I am a hares breath from deleting this app... the app is not functioning properly, and we are waiting and waiting and waiting patiently for it to be fixed.... it's dragging on, we are losing sales..... and we are being told it's a known issue, thanks for your patience. Sorry, but you are charging me for an app, that is not doing what it is supposed to, and dragging your feet to fix it - I am writing this review as a last-ditch effort before I start looking for a replacement app... not happy also , since I recently paid for an add on, thinking this app was the one... please help us.

GIANTOY action figures

Do not use this app or buy any add-ons. (1) They would calculate all "log-in" members as "wholesalers", and no way to resolve this. (2) Your discount inbox will disappear because this app would create "draft orders" for the "log-in" members. This has given me the energy to come to hear and say thank you for wasting our money.

March 24, 2020

Hi there! These issues listed are features of the app that can absolutely be adjusted. We've sent you an email with more information, please have a look and follow up with us when you get a chance. Talk to you soon!

Flawedbrand

We installed this app in a test shop to try it out, and after being happy with how it works we are now busy installing it into our live shop.

But you need a lof of patience with this app because support is really slow and a lot of times they don't read your question properly. This means that most questions sent to support will take a couple of days to get a proper answer, mostly because it has to go back and forth a couple of times. Plus for some reason you need support to get the app up and running for the first time, so installing this app will take a couple of days. This is really frustrating and time consuming, so make sure you have the time and patience if you want to use this app.

February 27, 2020

Hi there — it looks like some of your emails caught us over the weekend (outside of business hours) so we apologize for the delay. The app does have an automatic installation process initiated by the merchant (yourself) but with customized theme setups there can be snags, requiring our support team to resolve. We've sent you a follow-up email to address any additional concerns, so please keep an eye out in your inbox!

Buddha Pants®

When it works it’s great. But sometimes it just stops working and their customer service is awful!! Days go by with no answer!!

One Funny Mother Gifts

I added this app last week. I've been trying to get someone to return my email from 4 days ago. There has been no response. At this point...which is...I spent a lot of money and literally no one is responding to me for the last 4 days....I wish I could give it zero stars.

January 29, 2020

Hi there! We received your message on this past Saturday and responded within a 2 hour period. Please check your spam folder to ensure the email did not get lost. We have now sent a follow-up just to be sure. Talk to you soon!

Newrome Press

I am a long-term user (2 years) of this app -- from before the PIXEL UNION acquisition.

Recently I experienced a broken checkout process for NET30 customers.I had not changed anything in the operation of my store, added apps, or changed themes. I contacted support and they verified that the app was broken.

And then…I waited…and waited…and waited…and emailed…and emailed…and emailed…

After waiting five days without resolution, I deleted the app. Their customer service is absolutely pathetic and non-responsive.

If you want to lose sales, install this.

January 6, 2020

Hi there - sorry for the delay, our office was on limited support during the holiday season. We are back on normal hours now and we have sent you a follow-up email with a request for access to diagnose this ASAP. Please check your inbox and get back to us as soon as you can! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Previous 1 3