Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

Norfolk Aromas

App doesn't work with my theme, despite it being listed. I sent multiple emails and didn't get a response from support. Waste of time.

February 17, 2021

Thank you for reaching out. Sorry to hear you're having trouble! We have only been able to locate one message from you from Monday, when we were closed for a stat holiday in Canada. We've sent you a follow-up now, so please have a look and get back to us ASAP.

ZedLabz

This app is extremely unreliable and a complete pain, we would not recommend it to anyone serious in wanting to offer wholesale pricing. Everything we do something with prices it causes problems, it basically constantly fails to provide customers with discounted pricing, which is the whole point of the app, leading to frustration for both our customers and us. We will be looking to either open a separate store to avoid apps or see if we can justify shopify plus instead for a native solution. *update* Received an email advising this is likely isolated to my store but the same issues have gone on for months, i have also been told that a support ticket is opened to reach out to me but i have received no contact, only the reply to this feedback sent from the app store.

February 9, 2021

Hi again, just received your update. The email I sent you was to the account owner email address on file, it's the only one we have access to. Please have a look there and get back to me ASAP!

MACKEENE

Really disapointed.
I am trying to have help since week and still no answers and I m paying the monthly fee meanwhile while the app is not active.
I've been asking maybe 10 times to set up on my new theme and nothing...
Hope they will answer me, now I am writing here !!

Haus of Headwraps

i never used this app and i was still charged, i just want my money back and i feel like im being sent in circles with shopify to get it. Can you help

November 13, 2020

Hello! We weren't able to locate a previous refund request from your team, so sorry for any confusion. We have now placed a refund request with Shopify, and sent you an email to confirm this - please have a look on your end and let us know when you've received this. Thank you!

TDW Trade Store

Quite disappointing, and a huge waste of time.

So we installed this app, to integrate with our trade store, but the most basic feature are not in this app.

We paid $100 for the additional feature of adding discount for bulk orders, however, this does not work per collection... It only works for the whole store, so you can't separate your catalog at all. (This is actually quite funny, since by default, you can offer automatic discounts to customers based on specific collections or products in shopify...)

We then paid another 100$ for the feature of adding discounts to tagged products. However, this ran into severe issues, and it bugged out the app, since our customers have different tags based on which brand they have a trade discount for.

The support overall is also extremely slow, we purchased some themes from them, because they look great, but they are quite a few issues each time, and theme support is even slower!

It can easily take up to 5 days for you to get a reply about an issue, which just results in a crazy amount of lost time for apps or themes that don't work.

UNEW Beauty Couture AG - BIO SCULPTURE

No free of cost support, if you have a store with a huge amount of product, the app don't work and have a bad Performance.
Advanced Support costs you 90USD, additional functionality also only available on additional cost. Bad service but a lot to pay before you can be testt it is working or not.

July 24, 2020

Hello! Support is free. We have a separate program titled Premium Onboarding that is completely optional and gives merchants access to priority access in the queue and other features - but it's optional. Our regular support is free. We have responded to your emails and are awaiting responses - please respond ASAP. Thank you!

www.Parts4Cabinets.com

Unfortunately, it appears that this wonderful app is no longer as good as it used to be. Many changes in the last two months have been causing long delays on fixes and many more issues. I'm jumping out

Cocotli

This app used to work very nicely. They did some udpate 2 weeks ago to their app, and is not working correctly in our shop anymore. They don't give us estimate time to fix. It has hit us in sales with our wholesale customers. Hope they fix asap.

La Tienda de Frida & Chelsee

The app is good, the only issue is we have not been able to oppen the app, it is very hard, it send an error that reads as follows: saso-www.herokuapp.com closed the connection unexpectedly.
As told, the app is good, but we have not been able to use it for the last week or so, sent an email to support got no answear...

Plant Essentials

Update****
The app admin politely asked me to edit my review again, so here it is.
Back to a 1 star review, as the app has stopped working again, and I am over the excuses. I am now uninstalling the app - what a shame, as it worked wonderfully under the previous app owner.

Update** The issue is now fixed, which I very much appreciate. It's just unfortunate I had to drag along for well over a week with sparse assistance, then post a 1-star review to be helped. 01/07/2020

I am a hares breath from deleting this app... the app is not functioning properly, and we are waiting and waiting and waiting patiently for it to be fixed.... it's dragging on, we are losing sales..... and we are being told it's a known issue, thanks for your patience. Sorry, but you are charging me for an app, that is not doing what it is supposed to, and dragging your feet to fix it - I am writing this review as a last-ditch effort before I start looking for a replacement app... not happy also , since I recently paid for an add on, thinking this app was the one... please help us.

Previous 1 3 4