Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 7, 2019

Bad experience. Setup and price structure is entirely unnecessary. Simply much better aps for this service.

Soji Energy
Time spent using app: 2 days
Orbit replied August 7, 2019

We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience. We don't have any record of you reaching out to our support team for assistance, but we'd love the opportunity to make it right so we've sent you an email to get the conversation started.

August 5, 2019

I wish I could give this 0 stars. Worst app I've ever used. So not user friendly at all. So confusing even for someone who uses computers for 12+ hours 7 days a week. The customer support is crap. It seems like they just whipped this up over night, didn't even test it, and launched it.

Mushroom Revival
Time spent using app: 20 days
June 21, 2019

Uninstallaed this app and it's still sending our customer details to their servers. Also did not remove their code from our liquid template

T8
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 9 months
Orbit replied June 24, 2019

Hello, we're sorry you're experiencing this issue. When the app is first installed, we create a backup of your theme so that if you want to remove the code, you can do so easily! We've sent you an email with more detail of where to find that backup. Please check your junk folder if you cannot find this response.

Edited April 23, 2019

I selected this app for our Wholesale portion of the website. It hasn't worked correctly yet (installed at least 2 weeks ago) and despite reaching out to the team with screen shots and proof of mistakes the developers insist its perfect. I've disappointed and frustrated wholesale customers and lost sales. Now I've got to remove the app and start over. Save yourself time and money and pick someone else. I even reached out to the HR dept to try to get someone's attention. Horrible customer service and an app that doesn't work.

Hotaling
Time spent using app: 3 months
Orbit replied April 23, 2019

Sorry to hear you're having trouble! It appears our support team has sent you several emails without a response. Could you check your spam filters to see if our messages are getting lost? We would love to help you out and get the app working for you as quickly as possible. Thanks.

December 13, 2018

For weeks we have sent in request on this not working. We were told you can not tag more than one program to an account. So we changed this still not working. We also purchased their other app for BOGO sales same issues. When are you going to fix this!!!!!

Inksewn USA
Time spent using app: 22 days
December 4, 2018

I've had a terrible experience with the customer service at Pixel Union. I had my websites redesigned and needed them to reinstall this app on the new theme for me. After charging me $75 ($25 per website), they then didn't respond to any of my follow up emails, and now 2 weeks later, I still don't have a functioning app. I have several wholesale customers getting very annoyed. Extremely disappointing service.

Sapling Child AU
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited September 7, 2018

Problems encountered :

- (1) Website load speed decreased after implementation
- (2) It only works if you look in the shopping basket. Example : If you have a normal price on your website for 200 euro, the client will only find out what his price is, when he goes to the basket. If you have for example 1000 products.. the client must add each product to the basket in order to find out it's price!!!

www.WShop.ro by WorldClass | proteine , suplimente nutritive culturism , accesorii fitness
Romania
Time spent using app: 17 days
Edited September 20, 2019

Is this app still being supported? I haven't been able to upload custom prices in over a week. No response by email either.

Ejuiceswholesale
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
July 10, 2018

We can't give discounts to our wholesale customers, sad. Please improve.

Amrita Health Foods
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 6, 2018

The app is not working right now, we are losing money, my website is a mess, Customer service is not answering. TERRIBLE, Please contact me as soon as possible SUPPLE

Pal Negocio