Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club | Reviews

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer B2B wholesale pricing

Supercross BMX

Used to work great, but changes seem to have made it very buggy. I keep e-mailing support and get no response. I wasn't going to leave a review, but Shopify keeps asking me to, and I need to find a better wholesale solution. I really wish this was working better. It was a great app when we first started using it 2 years ago, but the changes and lack of customer support are making it difficult. And the constant customer complaints from our customers are getting old.

November 8, 2021

Hi there! Looks like we sent you a reply last week that we didn't hear back from. We've sent you another now, so hope to hear from you soon! - Emily, Support Lead

SamNailSupply.com

Our store has around 15,000 products and the app still has been syncing for over a week after installation... The wholesale price also does not show up correctly by variants on the front end. Customer support takes forever to resolve the issues.
Updated: Kay was helpful and resolved the issue.
Update 5/18: we just realized that prices on product pages show up correctly, but still don't work on the mini and full cart.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for reaching out. Our development team is currently investigating this for you, and we've sent you an update today about the progress. Please get back to us ASAP, thank you!