Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

MVN

We wanted to use this app on our website to provide wholesale pricing on certain styles. However, we will not be able to show wholesale only styles on site, another app will be needed to filter this through. We did not end up going ahead with Wholesale Club but their customer service was great and very helpful. (Thanks Rob!)

Sa Boothroyd Gallery

It has been a slow process of fine-tuning this app exactly as I want, but things are looking great! Previous to installation, I thought it was impossible to run wholesale and retail orders through one website, but Wholesale Club has proven me wrong! I signed up for the Premium Onboarding program which was a great investment: Emily and Sarah were incredibly helpful and patient with me as we worked through the steps of establishing a wholesale side of our site and figured out the necessary customizations. Despite some limitations to the customizable elements (ie: regarding shipping costs), the support team is helpful at suggesting and assisting with work-arounds. Considering that there is no app that will be 100% perfect for all online stores, Wholesale Club provides a great option for anyone hoping to offer a customized shopping and checkout experience to specific groups of wholesale customers.

GREEN HEMP AUSTRALIA

Wholesale Club App does what it says. We now, basically have 2 websites with the same URL...!! One is open to the retail public and the other is password activated for our B2B customers only - a lovely private area for our VIP's. I struggled initially with the set-up, however, I opted in for their Premium On-Boarding support for a one time fee and had awesome Tech support via email. Thanks to Sara and James for their support and patience. Champions :)

Trailsports.cl

Good App, so far I'm still in the testing phase. The support is very good although I would like little faster response. Congratulations Pixel Union.

Tesco Dental

the support team is very helpful and the function is working fine so far but i still not go live with my online store yet.

LilyBee Wrap

I had a few issues integrating with other apps, but the Pixel Union team are quick to help and once the issues had been resolved I am able to use the app to its full potential!

Luca Vanucci Firenze Retail

So far it is working ok but it is too early for us to have a final opinion. Our customers seem pleased and that is the main priority.

Shrewd Archery

This app works as advertised and made adding customer pricing groups very simple. The real standout was the customer service provided by Pixel Union. Initial installation was complicated by a previously installed app and Pixel Union was very responsive and helped get everything fixed as quickly as they could.

The one area for improvement I see is the integration with Shopify POS. The discount is not automatically applied and it can take some time for it to process the prices for each customer group. It does work though and it's the only app offering such a option at all.

I would highly recommend Wholesale Club to anyone looking to add custom pricing to their website.

A3 Performance

All-in-all, Wholesale Club has been a good addition for us. It has most of the functionality we need to please our wholesale customers. We have had some issues with this app getting along with other apps or coding on our site. Also, it is frustrating that the only way to contact support is via email, especially when there is an urgent issue. However, with that being said, Declan and the developers have always been able to nail down the problem and get it fixed.

Hippy Feet

Install process had it's hiccups, but we were able to make progress once customer support got involved. We're happy with the product so far!

Previous 1