Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

3:16 Europe Distributors

We had some problem with the theme, but it was handles quick en with a great explanation. Even a smal movie provided.

By Contain

We have just installed the app, and so far so good and I have to say that the support I received from Kay was great! Helpful and super efficient.

Eagle Protect PBC

The app does exactly what we want it to. We had a few hiccups when Shopify updated their security, but the customer service was great and addressed every issue promptly. Would highly recommend.

CarCare Freaks - Bilpleje & Tilbehør til Entusiaster og Professionelle.

We needed a solution for wholesale pricing on POS Channel, and this Wholesale Club can do very nicely and well integrated. I'm only giving it 4 stars as we originaly wanted to use it for our Online Shop as well, but it does not work with our theme. So we ended with another solution for that part.

MVN

We wanted to use this app on our website to provide wholesale pricing on certain styles. However, we will not be able to show wholesale only styles on site, another app will be needed to filter this through. We did not end up going ahead with Wholesale Club but their customer service was great and very helpful. (Thanks Rob!)

Sa Boothroyd Gallery

It has been a slow process of fine-tuning this app exactly as I want, but things are looking great! Previous to installation, I thought it was impossible to run wholesale and retail orders through one website, but Wholesale Club has proven me wrong! I signed up for the Premium Onboarding program which was a great investment: Emily and Sarah were incredibly helpful and patient with me as we worked through the steps of establishing a wholesale side of our site and figured out the necessary customizations. Despite some limitations to the customizable elements (ie: regarding shipping costs), the support team is helpful at suggesting and assisting with work-arounds. Considering that there is no app that will be 100% perfect for all online stores, Wholesale Club provides a great option for anyone hoping to offer a customized shopping and checkout experience to specific groups of wholesale customers.

GREEN HEMP AUSTRALIA

Wholesale Club App does what it says. We now, basically have 2 websites with the same URL...!! One is open to the retail public and the other is password activated for our B2B customers only - a lovely private area for our VIP's. I struggled initially with the set-up, however, I opted in for their Premium On-Boarding support for a one time fee and had awesome Tech support via email. Thanks to Sara and James for their support and patience. Champions :)

Trailsports.cl

Good App, so far I'm still in the testing phase. The support is very good although I would like little faster response. Congratulations Pixel Union.

Tesco Dental

the support team is very helpful and the function is working fine so far but i still not go live with my online store yet.

LilyBee Wrap

I had a few issues integrating with other apps, but the Pixel Union team are quick to help and once the issues had been resolved I am able to use the app to its full potential!

Previous 1 3