Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

Hippy Feet

Install process had it's hiccups, but we were able to make progress once customer support got involved. We're happy with the product so far!

peterdrew.com

Apps working well, bit sticky to get going but support have been helpful with working through installation and issues (auto rounder on the carriage price so we couldn't select say £6.95, had to choose 6 or 7). Hoping to stick some traffic through the NET30 system shortly.

Eden Healthfoods

This is app is great with a very knowledgeable team to support. Some basic features which would be useful need to be paid for, however the capabilities are there.

Nathanmiller

Our buyer clients so far have called it easy to use, intuitive, and are excited about the new option.

4/5 because we had some early road bumps with set up but were pleasantly surprised how quickly Emily resolved (where Kara the first day or two was unable to help) and gave us some concern.

We ran into somehow the monthly subscription not starting so that paused features but didn't say why, if you have been on the demo and it's not live - check that out. It sounds silly but there was no alert even when the theme was published so we ran around in circles for a bit wondering why our test account wasn't showing the discounts.

Now we have it all going like clockwork. We've only installed a week ago, so far working well - will try to update good/bad over time once clients have more time to use it. I'm hopeful that now that we're live the speedy response time during business hours continues if anything comes up.

A lot of apps have step by steps for turning on various features and understanding functionality. Supple Wholesale Club doesn't have anything like that but with they will explain it to you over email with a bit of patience.

The group is based out of Canada on PT so if you're east coast early morning give it a little bit of time.

Flat Friends

Great app and excellent support. I've had numerous questions to the support team and always got timely and detailed responses, and I was able to sort out all the small issues you get when you install something for the first time.
4 stars because I find the checkout process a bit clumsy (net30) and the Shopify checkout process still shows the full prices.
5 stars for the support team (thanks Declan) :-)
Highly recommended!
Cheers, Paul

Enjoybearwithsalmon 2

This is a pretty good app, I would recommend it and use it again. Support very is responsive and friendly.

I chose 4 stars over 5 as there are some upfront set up costs that become annoying and start to add up, but in general, these costs and limitations of the app are worth it for setting up "functional" wholesale capabilities on your website.

Khrfloorsanding

I asked the world of this app, and I got more than expected. We had some very specific trade pricing requirements for our website - some customers getting some discounts on some specific products. It took a while to get it all set up correctly (1,500+ SKUs!) but we're very happy with the results.

The only place that this didn't quite work was when combining it with other kinds of discount apps such as bundles ad 3 for 2 type deals. But this was not a dealbreaker and Wholesale is still the best solution for our store.

Many thanks to the support team!

Woohoobody

I installed this app because I need to integrate with 3rd party inventory management software and I didn't like the way that other apps needed hidden variants to work. I'm not a huge fan of the discount codes that this app had to create but once I got my head around that I was (am) really happy. It works, the support is great, and the installation was taken care of very easily. Recommended!