Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing

GREEN HEMP AUSTRALIA

Wholesale Club App does what it says. We now, basically have 2 websites with the same URL...!! One is open to the retail public and the other is password activated for our B2B customers only - a lovely private area for our VIP's. I struggled initially with the set-up, however, I opted in for their Premium On-Boarding support for a one time fee and had awesome Tech support via email. Thanks to Sara and James for their support and patience. Champions :)

Trailsports.cl

Good App, so far I'm still in the testing phase. The support is very good although I would like little faster response. Congratulations Pixel Union.

Tesco Dental

the support team is very helpful and the function is working fine so far but i still not go live with my online store yet.

LilyBee Wrap

I had a few issues integrating with other apps, but the Pixel Union team are quick to help and once the issues had been resolved I am able to use the app to its full potential!

Luca Vanucci Firenze Retail

So far it is working ok but it is too early for us to have a final opinion. Our customers seem pleased and that is the main priority.

Shrewd Archery

This app works as advertised and made adding customer pricing groups very simple. The real standout was the customer service provided by Pixel Union. Initial installation was complicated by a previously installed app and Pixel Union was very responsive and helped get everything fixed as quickly as they could.

The one area for improvement I see is the integration with Shopify POS. The discount is not automatically applied and it can take some time for it to process the prices for each customer group. It does work though and it's the only app offering such a option at all.

I would highly recommend Wholesale Club to anyone looking to add custom pricing to their website.

A3 Performance

All-in-all, Wholesale Club has been a good addition for us. It has most of the functionality we need to please our wholesale customers. We have had some issues with this app getting along with other apps or coding on our site. Also, it is frustrating that the only way to contact support is via email, especially when there is an urgent issue. However, with that being said, Declan and the developers have always been able to nail down the problem and get it fixed.

Hippy Feet

Install process had it's hiccups, but we were able to make progress once customer support got involved. We're happy with the product so far!

peterdrew.com

Apps working well, bit sticky to get going but support have been helpful with working through installation and issues (auto rounder on the carriage price so we couldn't select say £6.95, had to choose 6 or 7). Hoping to stick some traffic through the NET30 system shortly.

Eden Healthfoods

This is app is great with a very knowledgeable team to support. Some basic features which would be useful need to be paid for, however the capabilities are there.

Previous 1