Wholesale Club

Everything you need for your B2B wholesale business.

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

TWO RABBITS BREWING COMPANY

Location Japan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Actually this has several precise specification, so you can do many thing as you imagine. Also you can get very kind support. no warries.

September 30, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! - Emily, Head of Support

KMB shoes

Location Spain

Whosales Club is a must-have application in your shop if you want to have a B2B shop that meets all your needs. It is a very complete application where you can customise each customer view with specific filters according to the target. We are very happy with the support team for all the help they have given us.

September 14, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing these kind words! - Emily, Head of Support

MY RECOVERY STORE

Gives me the flexibility to offer wholesale and retail on the same site rather than having to operate 2 separate sites.

July 18, 2022

Thank you for sharing!! Happy to hear it's working so well for you :) - Emily, Head of Support

Safety & Packaging Sales

I've just gotten started with this app but they have been really responsive and helpful so far! Quick turnaround on requests and well-integrated with my theme.

July 5, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!! - Emily, Head of Support

Mützenmafia

Location Austria

Super Support, sehr kondennfreundlich und hilfsbereit. Einziger Punkt - die Nutzeroberfläche könnte noch intuitiver gestaltet werden

April 25, 2022

Thank you for leaving a review!

Kensington Protective

This app is a good for the introduction of wholesale purchases, but there were some hiccups as we did not want our wholesale customers to see some of the deals that are available to our retail customers such as free shipping at $100. However, Paige from the support team was tremendously helpful in resolving any issues we had. While there are some aspects of this app that are not ideal- like shipping fees can't be customized for wholesale customers, the support I have received with any issues has been phenomenal. While the app does have its limits, the support team can't be beat!

February 24, 2022

I really appreciate this thorough feedback. I'm really glad to hear that our support team eclipses some of the challenges you faced. Thanks for choosing us! - Emily, Support Lead

Upavon Fly Fishing

Great app that integrates with Superstore well. I was using Locksmith to hide my retail products which worked well but now just have a separate B2B area. You will need to disable the express checkout option from showing anywhere but your check out in order for the discounts to apply. Support from Kay was excellent.

January 21, 2022

Thanks for this detailed review! I'm glad to hear everything has been working so well for you :) - Emily, Support Lead

Al Anderson's Source for Sports

This app solved the issue of needing to have different price levels for various customers. We used this app in conjunction with an auto tagging app so our customers are automatically tagged when they create an account. Once logged in the see their correct prices using the Custom Prices part of this App. Custom and Technical support has been very good. We are very happy with this app and solved our issue of needed at once various customer levels of pricing on each item on our store.

September 28, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing! Happy to hear it :) - Emily, Support Lead

3:16 Europe Distributors

Location Netherlands

We had some problem with the theme, but it was handles quick en with a great explanation. Even a smal movie provided.

By Contain

Location Australia

We have just installed the app, and so far so good and I have to say that the support I received from Kay was great! Helpful and super efficient.

Previous 1 3 4