Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

www.dunnjewelry.com

Rob and the Pixel Union Team have demonstrated superb effort to enable Wholesale Club to function on my website, as well as make a couple modifications that made my website pretty darn awesome. I am glad to have their help. I would definitely recommend their app.

Simply Carbon Fiber

Great experience with this app! We use it to leverage our dropshipping program. Awesome support as well. Keep up the great work!

Modern Missionary

Wholesale club has been amazing for us. The support team was super helpful and very responsive! I would highly recommend.

aaina & co

Wholesale made easy!!! This app is absolutely amazing and the team behind it is even more awesome. Installation is free and they do everything to ensure that the user has the best experience possible!

Laced Hair

The app is great, but what I appreciate even more is the support. They are very responsive, helpful and positive. We've had a few glitches getting it to work just right for our customers and the developers have always jumped right on to fix any problems we have.

Grooming.no

We switched to Wholesale Club after struggling with the lack of features in the Shopify Plus Wholesale system. Rob C provided amazing support and installation was done in a professional way. So far Wholesale Club has worked great!

Happy Go Ducky

We have been using this app for a while now and it does perfectly what it's supposed to, we can highly recommend getting this app. Their support is quick and Declan is always extremely helpful. Thank you guys :)

Huski

Exceptional service! Rob C and the team went above and beyond time and again. Highly recommend, if you're looking for a quick and easy wholesale solution for your Shopify store.

Norden Trade

We used this app to set up our brand's wholesale trade portal. It has all the features we needed to get our wholesale site up and running, and customer support was extremely helpful and responsive when we were setting everything up. Love it!

One Stop CBDs

We used this app to create custom pricing for our new website! Absolutely perfect. Their customer service is unmatched. They are there to help you along the way with anything you need!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26