Wholesale Club

Wholesale Club

by Pixel Union

The easiest way to offer wholesale pricing on Shopify.

COLORCL

I share wholesale sales on the retail page. And this app is the best app on my site! Most other wholesale apps offer discounts only for certain percentage. But I wanted to apply a different discount rate to each product. The "Customs price" feature has solved this problem perfectly! CSV files can be put in bulk at any price for each product and are really fast. I've also installed "Net Terms" and "Quick Order Form," both of which are perfect for wholesale customers! The add-on will cost you extra on the first installation, but since you only have to pay this amount for the first time, if you plan to use the app, it is recommended that you use all the necessary features for the first installation. Even if you pay extra fees for additional functions, it's a very efficient app and it's worth it.
I have no knowledge of programming, computer coding, etc. So I tend to avoid apps that need to be installed separately or the codes need to be modified. But I didn't have to worry about that at all. I e-mailed them what I wanted, and they perfectly complied with my request. I really appreciate to Rob, Declan and Shanon (and their team) for helping me. Five stars are not enough!

Integra Hogar SA de CV

We have recieved Good service from the staff and the app is wellfunctioning in our website for our wholesale customers.

www.dunnjewelry.com

Rob and the Pixel Union Team have demonstrated superb effort to enable Wholesale Club to function on my website, as well as make a couple modifications that made my website pretty darn awesome. I am glad to have their help. I would definitely recommend their app.

Simply Carbon Fiber

Great experience with this app! We use it to leverage our dropshipping program. Awesome support as well. Keep up the great work!

Modern Missionary

Wholesale club has been amazing for us. The support team was super helpful and very responsive! I would highly recommend.

aaina & co

Wholesale made easy!!! This app is absolutely amazing and the team behind it is even more awesome. Installation is free and they do everything to ensure that the user has the best experience possible!

Laced Hair

The app is great, but what I appreciate even more is the support. They are very responsive, helpful and positive. We've had a few glitches getting it to work just right for our customers and the developers have always jumped right on to fix any problems we have.

Grooming.no

We switched to Wholesale Club after struggling with the lack of features in the Shopify Plus Wholesale system. Rob C provided amazing support and installation was done in a professional way. So far Wholesale Club has worked great!

Happy Go Ducky

We have been using this app for a while now and it does perfectly what it's supposed to, we can highly recommend getting this app. Their support is quick and Declan is always extremely helpful. Thank you guys :)

Huski

Exceptional service! Rob C and the team went above and beyond time and again. Highly recommend, if you're looking for a quick and easy wholesale solution for your Shopify store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26