Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

VSA Designs

We are a global jewelry brand, servicing direct consumers and retailers across the globe. We had tried many different Shopify-compatible B2B apps, found ourselves quite frustrated and almost gave up. Then, in a last minute search, I discovered Wholesale Gorilla again and decided to read the reviews. After so much positive feedback, I determined we should explore the free trial. It seemed easy enough to set up a few tests before writing it off. Now, the only regret I have is...WHY DID WE WAIT SO LONG?!!?! This app is amazing! It does everything we need it to do, plus more. The best part is the ease of set up. So many of the other apps took us through the ringer, added on additional pricing for basic features any store would need, and provided little to no actual human customer support. This app is simple, straightforward, logical, and affordable. I had everything I wanted (including custom pricing set for over 75 items and 100s of variants) set up and tested live within a day or two. Additionally, the customer support reviews were right on- team members have responded within hours to each request, and fully answered each question I have submitted. We had the entire app up and running to our wholesale customers within 10 days. I would say this app is limited in what it can do, but for most B2B retailers, what they offer is what you need. In fact, having a simple app like this was one of the attractive qualities, as many other apps had so many variants and options that we wouldn't use, it was daunting to navigate. Suggestions I would love to see are : Show inventory (ready to ship) numbers available for each product on the Quick Order Form so shoppers can see what is available and what is out of stock before trying to add it to cart and see it is not available; Allow select shipping methods that are only available for WS customers (currently it will allow you to select or omit certain carriers, but it will do it sitewide); And offer a mass-mailing component for customers using Wholesale Gorilla. These are just bonus features that would make our own use of the app perfect, but otherwise we are just SO HAPPY we tried this app. I wish the Wholesale Gorilla tremendous success and growth.

Mrs Bee's Emporium

It's almost impossible to unsubscribe from this app. They insist you email them to unsubscribe, which I did, and they confirmed unsubscription (but suggested I hire a coder to ensure they hadn't left any code on my site). They are still taking payment 2 months later. Absolutely disgraceful.

November 12, 2020

I'm sorry for any confusion around the uninstall process. The only way to cancel billing for an app is to navigate to the Apps page in your Shopify admin and click 'Delete' next to the app you wish to cancel. We would never ask you to hire a developer to remove any of our code from your theme, so if you would still like assistance with this please reach out and we would be more than happy to take care of it asap.

We are happy to issue a refund for any amount you feel you were incorrectly charged for. Since our app is uninstalled we no longer have permissions to do this, but if you reach out to Shopify support requesting a refund they will initiate the process.

Sorry again for any confusion around removing the app. Please reach out if you have any questions or want us to check your theme code. Thanks!

AerialSolutionsIO

Spent all day looking for a good wholesale app. They either didn't function properly or support took forever to respond. Wholesale Gorilla responded immediately and the integration was smooth. By far the best Shopify wholesale app.

Meredith Bay Candle Co

Awesome app, Does pretty much everything I needed to offer wholesale to my customers. Support is crazy fast, Thanks Clementine! Never had any issues except when another app changed my theme. Sent support an email and it was fixed within 15 minutes, and that was on a Sunday. I have tried a number of wholesale apps and this was by far the easiest to set up and use. Was up and running in under an hour.

Wearable Architecture - KONZUK

We just started using Wholesale Gorilla at konzuk.com. We were very impressed by their sales support (Thanks Clementine!) answered the 100's of questions we had regarding functionality. Their tech support (thanks Zach!) exceeded our expectations finessing the interfacing to match our brand. We have already enjoyed successful wholesale orders using the platform—noting its ease of use and simplicity. We definitely recommend this application.

Zorali

Best wholesale app out there. Great features, simple and easy, and the support team are really helpful.

Whipped Up Wonderful

I really like how easy it is to use this app, and all the functionality - however - it slows my site down. Of all the apps I have, this is the main offender. I'm hoping they can fix this.

Women of the Cloud Forest

We launched our site for both retail and wholesale a few days ago. Wholesale Gorilla has been easy to integrate. Alex and Clementine have been very responsive and helpful with my many questions. Thanks for making it easy for us!

Rick Darche Sales Inc.

The Gorilla app allows us to use different wholesale pricing within Shopify with great service and quick support when you need it.

Vape Daugz LLC

We added this app to our shopify to manage our wholesale accounts without having to pay Shopify themselves over 2 grand a month to basically do the same exact thing. This App has been AWESOME! It does everything we need and more! It was a little bumpy getting everything set up, but its the same as everything else, as we are not computer nerds. We are just a small business expanding into online ordering :) The customer service has been amazing, they are so helpful and walked us through every step of the way! I HIGHLY recommend Wholesale Gorilla if you are needing to maintain wholesale clients and have the ability to let them place orders online. Its streamlined and easy to work for the customer as well. P.S. This app does not interfere with the retail side of your online shop, it just adds a whole new side for wholesale customers and neither can see the other side. Wholesale is only available to wholesale, and retail is only available to retail. Hope this helps! Get this app!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10