Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Living Libations Wholesale US

This is the best wholesale app available. We spent a considerable amount of time testing other apps that all had at least one issue that prevented us from using them. I would strongly recommend not wasting time as we did, install this app and you will not be disappointed. Customer support is also the best experience we have had so far with any shopify app.

The Letter Gift Shop

Using the app is easy with great documentation. We had a few issues with setup and contacted support, they were helpful in getting them resolved. Support replied in a timely fashion as well.

Stellar Biotics Wholesale

WSG works exactly as advertised. We're using it on a dedicated wholesale storefront for the additional features (aside from applying wholesale pricing) such as Quick Order Form, product exclusion, wholesaler signup, backend wholesale order creation, volume discounts, and more. Clementine has been extremely helpful and friendly and responds to requests swiftly. Keep up the great work!

Urns For Angels

One of the things I really like about this app, is that when you install it, before you can jump into it and start changing things, a message pops up stating that one of their Shopify Experts is going to review the installation to make sure that everything is working properly. I had my theme backed up so this gave me a lot of peace of mind, as I knew i was not going to start making changes then run into some weird problem later, then having to get rid of the app and waste time. Overall the app is pretty damn good, it integrates really well with my theme and you can get quite granular with the discounts. I spent a lot of time using the app, and it works with my store really well. Each time I have got in touch with the team to ask questions they have always been happy to help. Thanks for the app guys.

Mystic Supplies

I REALLY love this app and I LOVE the service! They are simply FABULOUS! ♥ I recommend them for your wholesale selling!

The Epic Shop

I'm super happy with the app and the customer service.. I asked on little question and they came back super fast with exactly what i needed.. 5 stars

my wee fairy door

It's a fantasic product easy to use and most importantly support is fast and reliable. Great work team.

Baleen

Does everything we wanted our past wholesale apps to do. Thank you! Ran into an issue where requests for help weren't being responded to but it quickly got fixed after they realized our requests were being sent to their SPAM folder (see old comment below) -------- In the exact same boat as the previous comment. Love the app but we've submitted numerous requests for help recently that have not been answered. Sent them from several different email addresses. Please respond or we will have to move on. This has become extremely frustrating.

April 12, 2021

Hi there,

I'm glad you're enjoying the app! I'm sorry about the frustration you experienced when trying to contact us.

It looks like our ticketing service was incorrectly flagging the email you reached out to us from as a potential spam email. Sorry about that!

We've reached out to you via email, and are happy to help you with any other issues you may have there.
Thanks,
Matt

NEWLEIVIP

Awesome app. i just sorry to say that i'm trying to communicate with the support since last week and nobody wrote me back yet, if they dont fix a code form me i'll need to find another app.. please write me back i really like this app!

April 12, 2021

Thanks for the kind words!

I'm sorry you had some trouble getting in touch with us!

I looked through our support tickets and didn't see any emails from the email associated with your store. It's possible that our spam filter may have caught your messages. I'm sorry about that!

We've reached out to you via the email we had on file for your store. We're happy to help with any issues you have.
Thanks,
Matt

Cheerful Hound

Wholesale Gorilla is a powerful tool for those looking to sell wholesale on their site! I recently added wholesale sales to my business and was looking for an easy, all-in-one solution that would integrate into my existing Shopify site. It streamlines the wholesale customer application and account set-up process, helps you create special pricing for wholesale customers, includes a easy Quick Order Form to help customers order or re-order multiple products in one form, and offers options with customizable messages for wholesale customers, setting orders rules (minimums, maximums, multiples), and shipping options. It is a powerful app and I highly recommend it. I have a unique theme for my site and Wholesale Gorilla's customer support went above and beyond to help me to add the app functionality to my existing theme. If you have any questions about setting up the app, be sure to reach out to them. They were responsive and helpful. I am very excited to start using this app for my wholesale accounts, thank you Wholesale Gorilla!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12