Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

SugarBeeBlanks

LOVE this app!!! It is super easy to setup and use. It is really seamless and I just don't have to worry. The app makes it very simple to manage my wholesale customers and pricing. I have reached out to support a couple times with questions and always get helpful resolutions very quickly. Have already recommended this app to several friends!

Ketosource

We've had this set up with our UK store for a while and it works well enough. There is some confusion we keep getting for wholesale customers because they have to use a different login url, and this has sometimes caused weird orders not attached to their wholesale accounts - and requires manually fixing with them. The reason I'm writing this review however is because of our recent experience the last month trying to get this set up in another store. We tried to get it set up the last 7 days - but there is no end in sight. This is because:
1. The install process is complicated - it shouldn't be (our theme already had it integrated, but their app keeps saying it's not installable)
2. The support doesn't respond - we've sent multiple requests.
3. The only email we received from support was to say that we just needed to uninstall and reinstall and it would work. So we did this - and it didn't. Since then they don't reply. We're looking for alternative options - you can't use apps that don't have good support - because this basically means you have no control of problems. We have wholesale customers waiting for their orders - but unless Wholesale Gorilla support starts to respond/ do something, we have been 'helpless'. Looking for alternatives to move away from this app as a consequence.

February 23, 2021

I'm very sorry for your negative experience! We try to make our install process as easy as possible, however some themes that have been customized or in this case are duplicates of a theme already running our app on another store can take more manual intervention by our team to get things up and running. We will definitely look into how we can make this process easier and less confusing in the future.

Also, I apologize for the delay in response times you experienced. We were unexpectedly short-staffed last week and in some cases we had longer response times than our usual goal of getting back to merchants within 1 business day.

Sorry again for the inconvenience. If you have any other questions or feedback please don't hesitate to reach back out!

eyvosense

I was looking for a wholesale app that is able to deal with European VAT Laws and wow ... I am absolutely fond of the support! It is absolutely OUTSTANDING! This is also why I decided to buy this app, although they are only in the development of a feature I would love too ... Discount x requires you to buy amount y of a product. For sure also this feature will be implemented soon and they gave me great advice on how to work around until then! I just love the fast checkout form, that the wholesale customers are tagged by the app, set VAT exempt and the app gets it right so that customers from AT (where I am located) must pay VAT and all others from EU not. All of that saves so much time and gives the customer an easy shopping experience. Also that they can use net Terms payment ... Yes I am absolutely fond of Wholesale Gorilla app and THE TEAM! I wholeheartedly recommend them!

The Rodeo Rose

*****UPDATED REVIEW*****
After a month of difficulties, I finally found the problem, GROWAVE was messing up my checkout. Zachary quickly fixed it, and I mean FAST after the issue was identified and I am finally up and running and working. I love the customer registration and the quick sales form for this app. The quick sales form is easily customized and I am able to add only what categories I want to it. ************************************************************************************* Customers have not been able to checkout for a month because of a session expired notification. I have contacted customer support three times and am only given directions to provide to my customers. I tried to reset my cookies and it did not even fix the problem. My customers do not have time or want to change their cookie settings or anything else. I am having to manually type in orders and manually give wholesale discounts because no one can checkout through the app. Nothing has been done to fix the problem.

Annies Chocolates

Support is so helpful and prompt with any requests. The app is very well designed and easy to use. Highly recommended!

Wholesale-sweet-mouthful-mixes

this app hasnt worked since ive had it installed, im paying £30 a month and their support have ignored my emails for months

January 29, 2021

Malik, I'm sorry you had this issue.

It looks we responded to your inquiries back on October 27th, but never heard back from you.

We've tried to contact you at the email listed on your Shopify account today, and it's saying the email is no longer active, and we don't have an alternate way to reach out to you. Can you reach out to us at support@wholesalegorilla.net?

We'd love to help get this resolved for you.
Thanks,
Matt

femalechoice.pk

It's almost impossible to unsubscribe from this app. , and they confirmed unsubscription (but suggested I hire a coder to ensure they hadn't left any code on my site). They are still taking payment 2 months...

January 25, 2021

I'm very sorry for any confusion around uninstalling our app. The only way to cancel billing for an app is to click the red 'Delete' button next to the app in your Shopify admin. We will be sure to update our help docs to make this more clear.

We will reach out to you directly to assist with the refund process and to make sure you were able to successfully uninstall. Sorry again for any confusion, let us know if we can help in any way.

Sparring Sports

We use this app to help control the wholesale prices and accounts on our site. It works very well, but has some restraints when it comes to switching themes. Our site was down for 2 days since our customers were not able to complete the checkout process. I informed support, and they were quick to take action and communicated very well with me. Great app, Great service.

January 20, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! I'm sorry you had some trouble updating your theme. We will try to improve communication around changing themes to ensure other merchants have a smooth transition when updating their theme. Let us know if you have any other questions/feedback. Thanks!

Lemi Shine

WSG has great features for different wholesaler scenarios and excellent customer support. Highly recommend!

ESPERANDO | Wonders Projects

Topnotch Customerservice and easy to use app! Highly Recommended.
Had some minor problems which were solved quickly. Respect!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11