Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Regent Bond Inc

Not as seamless as you may think but the developers will help you integrate the app to your Shopify theme. It combines a lot of useful features into one neat app. Requires some knowledge of html, css and liquid if you want to make customization. Overall, it is a great app that is worth the cost.

Mud+Gee

Brilliant! Exactly what we need to run retail and wholesale without two inventories. This app replaced three others. Fast and easy set up and customer service. Love that you can hide products from retail customers. Highly recommend.

BESTeas

Wholesale Gorilla has helped me expand my business in a way that I never thought possible. I'm a one person operation and having wholesale customers have the ability to order directly from my website is incredible. This app legit has changed my business and I can't speak to how powerful it is!

Westcoastees

This app helped me do a lot of stuff that other wholesale app weren't able to to do. The support team is amazing, they helped me through out the whole set up and answered my questions promptly. Highly recommend this app. Lots of features and really really good customer support!

V'Enza ®

very easy to understand and use, and support has been amazing!!! quick to respond and super helpful! I am excited to share this with my retailers!

Needles & Wool

Don't search further . This app is what you need . I am very satisfied how it works and Matt's support is really great . As I use a custom template I let him do the installation and that was the right decision . No I have a wholesale shop inside our shopify shop which with no effort . Thank you !!!!

Custom Cookie Cutters

Gorilla is the 2nd wholesale app I have used after being totally disappointed with the first one! I'm so happy I found this one on only my 2nd go :)
The process was so quick and easy, my website wasn't a Shopify designed layout but that was no problems, Matt (who is crazy helpful!!!) set the whole system up for me and tested to ensure it was all working.
Along the way I have also wanted little additions added to suit my website and Matt has always happily changed the back end codes to accommodate my requests.
Without this app and backup support I couldn't confidently drive my business as hard down the wholesale path, this app save me so much time and makes me so extra money it would easily be the best value app I have on my website.
Long term customer to be :)

The Mix Mercantile

Wonderful app! I have tried a crazy amount of wholesale apps and none of them fit the bill quite like this one. There are a few more things I would like for it to be able to do, but Matt is very open to suggestions.

The Green House Boutique Clothing, LLC

I simply cannot say enough about Matt and his superior customer service! And this app - wow! It does everything I need, and several things I didn't even know I needed! I asked for a couple of custom tweaks and Matt was supportive, friendly, and fast. Highly recommend!!!

Red King Co

I have tried many wholesale apps over the last year and none of them have worked out for me. They were either too confusing, didn't do what I needed, or were way too expensive.

This app is AMAZING. It was extremely easy to set up, it looks great, and does everything I need it to do.

I've only had this app set up for a couple of days, but I've already received wholesale orders with no issues whatsoever with retailers setting up accounts or placing orders. The Quick Order Form is also a great way for retailers to order my products from one simple page.

To the makers of this app: Great job guys and thank you for developing such a great app!