Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Dotty Dungarees Ltd

This app is all you need for managing your wholesale business alongside retail. It answered all our prayers! Life since installing Wholesale Gorilla is a whole lot easier - inventory management, payments, B2B all run smoothly now!

Isola

This app is easy to install and easy to set up. Great customer service there to help with short turn around. We were in the middle of updating our site and had to switch themes. The switch was done smoothly! Highly recommended!!!

Gemtye

Literally one of the best apps with the most thorough and quick customer service I have ever experienced with Shopify. Also the app covers all the features I needed without expensive add ons that other wholesale apps want to charge on top of the monthly they charge.

Crafts & Love

When my previous Wholesale app was going through some updates that were making it difficult to use on my end, I went searching for a new app to replace it. I switched to Wholesale Gorilla and have been so happy! Set-up was a breeze, and there are countless features on Wholesale Gorilla that just don't exist on other apps of the same price -- e.g. the quick order page, ability to set up net terms for customers, and professional sign-up page for new wholesale accounts. The instructions on the app are so clear and really help when first installing the app. I HIGHLY recommend this app for anyone who is using the same Shopify website for retail and wholesale.

CARRON

Great app, very well constructed.
And AMAZING support, quick, understanding, that really custom the app to suit my needs.

My Girl in LA

These guys have the best support of anyone I've worked with from the Shopify app store. I can't thank them enough for their time and assistance to help make this program work with my site. They are rock stars. Give them a shot.

Dissent Pins

Holy cow! We've tried almost every wholesale app out there and none come anywhere close to Wholesale Gorilla.

First of all: it works, it's easy to use and it's intuitive. Installation was easy and quick.

Second of all: the customer service is fantastic. Whenever we faced problems or issue, the response was fast, clear, and helpful.

We use dozens of apps - this one is my new favorite!

Tack Wholesale

STOP WASTING TIME WITH OTHER WHOLESALE APPS AND DOWNLOAD WHOLESALE GORILLA!!

Our site resorted to opening a separate wholesale shopify store due to the poor quality of wholesale apps on the appstore. Managing a second store has become cumbersome so we have decided to revert to an app to manage our wholesale business.

I have installed and uninstalled an inappropriate amount of wholesale apps in search for one that meets the criteria our store is looking for and unfortunately tried this one last. I was hesitant to get my hopes up but FINALLY I found the one! Wholesale Gorilla is flexible and loaded with features and is very easy to set up once it is installed to your theme from their excellent customer service.

The developer is responsive and communicates clearly. I look forward to the future of my website with Wholesale Gorilla providing the best wholesale functionality I've seen in an app.

Sweet Apricity

I have been holding off moving my wholesale ordering online until I came across Wholesale Gorilla. It does everything I need it to do and when I did have questions, the support team was super speedy helping me resolve them. Having Wholesale Gorilla handle the installation was so great as they had me up and running really fast.

tossd

I have tried literally every single wholesale app that the shopify app store has to offer and I even paid a fortune to have a custom wholesale app made for me. I wasn't happy with any of them. Wholesale gorilla is SO AMAZING! It works so so well and has every function that I need it to. It's easy for my wholesale customers and easy for me as the owner. The customer service is so fast, I've emailed them so many times with random questions and they always respond within a couple hours with a very detailed response. IF YOU HAVE WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THE OTHER APPS THIS ONE IS BY FAR THE BEST! I was hesitant since it's pretty new, but it the best!