Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

NEWLEIVIP

Awesome app. i just sorry to say that i'm trying to communicate with the support since last week and nobody wrote me back yet, if they dont fix a code form me i'll need to find another app.. please write me back i really like this app!

April 12, 2021

Thanks for the kind words!

I'm sorry you had some trouble getting in touch with us!

I looked through our support tickets and didn't see any emails from the email associated with your store. It's possible that our spam filter may have caught your messages. I'm sorry about that!

We've reached out to you via the email we had on file for your store. We're happy to help with any issues you have.
Thanks,
Matt

Cheerful Hound

Wholesale Gorilla is a powerful tool for those looking to sell wholesale on their site! I recently added wholesale sales to my business and was looking for an easy, all-in-one solution that would integrate into my existing Shopify site. It streamlines the wholesale customer application and account set-up process, helps you create special pricing for wholesale customers, includes a easy Quick Order Form to help customers order or re-order multiple products in one form, and offers options with customizable messages for wholesale customers, setting orders rules (minimums, maximums, multiples), and shipping options. It is a powerful app and I highly recommend it. I have a unique theme for my site and Wholesale Gorilla's customer support went above and beyond to help me to add the app functionality to my existing theme. If you have any questions about setting up the app, be sure to reach out to them. They were responsive and helpful. I am very excited to start using this app for my wholesale accounts, thank you Wholesale Gorilla!

Paislee's Closet

Love this app for our boutique clothing shop. It completely runs our wholesale program. Great customer service as well. Highly recommend :)

SimpliDock

Best wholesale app on the App Store! Simple, powerful and fully functional. Their support is wonderful and they even offered to customize my theme to improve functionality with 3rd party apps. Highly recommended!

Besocks

La mejor herramienta que he encontrado para mis mayoristas y la atención al cliente muy TOP. Incluye todas las funciones que necesitaba para mis clientes mayoristas y cualquier problema que he tenido me lo han solucionado rapidamente.

SugarBeeBlanks

LOVE this app!!! It is super easy to setup and use. It is really seamless and I just don't have to worry. The app makes it very simple to manage my wholesale customers and pricing. I have reached out to support a couple times with questions and always get helpful resolutions very quickly. Have already recommended this app to several friends!

Ketosource

We've had this set up with our UK store for a while and it works well enough. There is some confusion we keep getting for wholesale customers because they have to use a different login url, and this has sometimes caused weird orders not attached to their wholesale accounts - and requires manually fixing with them. The reason I'm writing this review however is because of our recent experience the last month trying to get this set up in another store. We tried to get it set up the last 7 days - but there is no end in sight. This is because:
1. The install process is complicated - it shouldn't be (our theme already had it integrated, but their app keeps saying it's not installable)
2. The support doesn't respond - we've sent multiple requests.
3. The only email we received from support was to say that we just needed to uninstall and reinstall and it would work. So we did this - and it didn't. Since then they don't reply. We're looking for alternative options - you can't use apps that don't have good support - because this basically means you have no control of problems. We have wholesale customers waiting for their orders - but unless Wholesale Gorilla support starts to respond/ do something, we have been 'helpless'. Looking for alternatives to move away from this app as a consequence.

February 23, 2021

I'm very sorry for your negative experience! We try to make our install process as easy as possible, however some themes that have been customized or in this case are duplicates of a theme already running our app on another store can take more manual intervention by our team to get things up and running. We will definitely look into how we can make this process easier and less confusing in the future.

Also, I apologize for the delay in response times you experienced. We were unexpectedly short-staffed last week and in some cases we had longer response times than our usual goal of getting back to merchants within 1 business day.

Sorry again for the inconvenience. If you have any other questions or feedback please don't hesitate to reach back out!

eyvosense

I was looking for a wholesale app that is able to deal with European VAT Laws and wow ... I am absolutely fond of the support! It is absolutely OUTSTANDING! This is also why I decided to buy this app, although they are only in the development of a feature I would love too ... Discount x requires you to buy amount y of a product. For sure also this feature will be implemented soon and they gave me great advice on how to work around until then! I just love the fast checkout form, that the wholesale customers are tagged by the app, set VAT exempt and the app gets it right so that customers from AT (where I am located) must pay VAT and all others from EU not. All of that saves so much time and gives the customer an easy shopping experience. Also that they can use net Terms payment ... Yes I am absolutely fond of Wholesale Gorilla app and THE TEAM! I wholeheartedly recommend them!

The Rodeo Rose

*****UPDATED REVIEW*****
After a month of difficulties, I finally found the problem, GROWAVE was messing up my checkout. Zachary quickly fixed it, and I mean FAST after the issue was identified and I am finally up and running and working. I love the customer registration and the quick sales form for this app. The quick sales form is easily customized and I am able to add only what categories I want to it. ************************************************************************************* Customers have not been able to checkout for a month because of a session expired notification. I have contacted customer support three times and am only given directions to provide to my customers. I tried to reset my cookies and it did not even fix the problem. My customers do not have time or want to change their cookie settings or anything else. I am having to manually type in orders and manually give wholesale discounts because no one can checkout through the app. Nothing has been done to fix the problem.

Annies Chocolates

Support is so helpful and prompt with any requests. The app is very well designed and easy to use. Highly recommended!