Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Svapologia

Perfect app , work great and IF you need support is fast and wonderfull!!! Really Raccomended for your business!

Bocce's Bakery

Great support! Fast, friendly, helpful. Willing to brainstorm any kinks or problems & help you come up with & implement solutions.

Come Verde

Changes wholesale customer experience completely, much simpler for them to order. Excellent service.

Iguana Beads

A quality, intuitive app with excellent customer service! They have thought of everything you could need for a wholesale shop. Very easy to get in touch with support.

Absafe

This app is helping us fight Coronavirus, by allowing us to supply protective equipment to healthcare & industry, while locking-out the profiteers & hoarders. Support has been fantastically helpful in setup and customising, too. Thank you!

Mohinders

So far so good! We've been using it for a little over a month now and it's working really well. Plus, customer service is responsive and very helpful. Thanks WSG!

Dharma Ropa Étnica

WOW! This is the App i wanted.
The support team i so quackly and effective.
Thanks for everything.
100% recommended

NAYOTHECORGI

This app is very useful and does what it promised. Very easy to use and customer support is very prompt and helpful! Highly recommended

TAUKO

Easy to set up with great instructions. It took a little bit of time to understand all the differences between retail and wholesale and get into the logic of the app with the product tags.

Soaplicity

I used this wholesale app first, then when I redid our website I tried out two other highly ranked wholesale apps, but came back to this one. Here is what I love about this app:

1. It has a line sheet that my wholesale customers can easily order/reorder from. None of the others have that.
2. It isn't cumbersome and doesn't mess with my website code. Does exactly what it says it is going to do and nothing more.
3. IT WORKS WITH SHOPIFY CALCULATED SHIPPING!! This was a must for me as one of the others did not. I can set a $65 free shipping for my retail cusomters and override it in WG for my wholesale customers at $400. And, it makes sure I am not overcharging my customers on shipping, which I love.
4. It gives me everything is has at one price instead of nickle-and-diming me. Also a very generous trial period so I have adequate time to play with it before paying. The others only left me a day or so by the time they had it installed (installation was part of the trial period).

What I don't like is that it needs to be prettier. It does not look as good, or fit as well asthetically, on my website as the other two apps I tried and you cannot easily change the appearance of the landing pages/forms. I want to be able to scale the side columns on the line sheet so the collections listed didn't wrap to the next line, and to be able to change the font and the way the notifications appeared on the link pages. I have a guy who can code so I am going to have him do those changes for me so it goes better with my website. If I didn't it would have been a more difficult decision for me between the apps.