Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

curatedtiger

Tried so many apps before finding Wholesale Gorilla. Customer support is great and so is the app. Highly recommend

Slice Engineering

I used this app to help me set up a wholesale store on my Shopify account. They are a great company and have great customer service!

Blazedmade

I installed this app, i didn’t use it, and then was continually charged after I deleted it from my account. I want my money back. This is not acceptable. Looks like I’m not the only person this has happened to.

December 16, 2019

Hello! Shopify handles all billing for any apps listed on the app store, so as soon as you uninstall an app Shopify automatically cancels the billing.

We would be happy to approve a refund for any portion of our app's subscription you didn't realize you were paying for or that may have been billed in error. We reached out to you via email, so let us know and we would be happy to take care of that asap.

An unfortunate feature of Shopify is that if you uninstall a day or two after a new billing cycle starts you will still be charged that month's full subscription fee. We have requested that they start prorating these charges but in the meantime we can issue a refund for unused days

Sorry for any confusion there. You can read more about how Shopify handles billing for apps here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps#subscriptions

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!
-Matt and the Wholesale Gorilla Team

Wildbloomfriends

I got the best support I could wish for and I am very happy for this. I firstly was very frustrated because I could not find out of what I needed, but the support was very friendly and prompt. Thank you!

December 9, 2019

Sorry for any confusion there. Shopify handles all billing for any apps listed on the app store, so as soon as you uninstall an app Shopify automatically cancels billing for the app.

We would be happy to approve a refund for any portion of the app subscription you didn't realize you were paying for. You can initiate the process by emailing Shopify support and they can take things from there.

An unfortunate feature of Shopify is that if you uninstall a day or two after a new billing cycle starts you will still be charged that month's full subscription fee. We have requested that they start prorating these charges but in the meantime we are can. issue a refund for unused days

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

PURI5

This app has all the functions that I needed. I didn't see one of the function i needed at first, then i uninstalled, send a couple emails with support and i get an instant respond and guide me where to get that function. Best wholesale with excellent support. GET THIS.

Maverick Coffee Co.

The team at Wholesale Gorilla have been really supportive since we started trialling this app. It was just what we needed to launch a distribution part of our business. There were a couple of tweaks we needed to make it work well with our particular shop/setup but the team at Wholesale Gorilla have been fab and helped us every step of the way. Their response time was super quick and they have helped us every time we got in contact. We have just launched it and so far so good! Can't recommend it enough if you need your website to aim at the wholesale market. Thanks Wholesale Gorilla.

AFROline shop

Excellent application with professional support. Great help in placing and handling wholesaler orders. Helps you grow your business.
The support team helps you quickly and professionally solve your unique needs. I recommend it to anyone who wants to deal with their wholesaler orders with a great application. Multi-language application. With many great features.
Thank you for helping the team with their professional attitude.

Good Flower Farm

I have been testing this app with a trial. I have set everything up and have been running multiple customer checkouts to look for any glitches or things I do/don't like about it. One thing right away to be aware of is they only offer shipping to be customized by pricing. Meaning, you cannot set things up for any specific customer or location (i.e., your local customers) to have free or discounted shipping.

Some features I appreciate, like the ability to tag current customers as "wholesale" and they just log in and then see your current catalog all at wholesale pricing. Other things feel kind of clunky and just lacking in terms of being streamlined and clean. When adding products to the cart logged in as a wholesale customer, I noticed that at first all products show up as their retail price and took a few seconds to change to the wholesale. This could scare wholesale customers who may not have the patience to wait those few seconds and think something is wrong with their account and give up. I can see the response to this being it is my computer or internet connection but I tried on different computers with the same result and don't have this kind of issue with other parts of my Shopify site.

Overall it's a decent design. I wouldn't call it a "gorilla" as the customizability is limited and not as intuitive or fine-tuned as I would have expected. Customer service has been good and responsive. The app itself is limited.

October 31, 2019

Hi there, this is Matt the owner of Wholesale Gorilla, thanks so much for the feedback. Depending on your store we can sometimes add custom code (free of charge of course!) to improve the speed of price changes in the cart to wholesale. One of the main challenges of working in the Shopify environment is that there is a huge variety of themes each with their own customizations, page load speed, and other apps installed. In some cases this can result in a slight delay before prices change to wholesale. We are currently looking into ways to improve the wholesale customer user experience by eliminating this issue altogether.

Development of features can be a slow process, but we are committed to providing the most useful tool possible to our customers. We very much appreciate you taking the time to give such thorough feedback since it always helps guide our development process.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. Thanks!

Samana Living

We required an App that would allow us to move from what was a Wholesale-Only site to one which is now available to the public at retail prices. Wholesale Gorilla has satisfied all our requirements. Fixed-Price and Percentage-Off rules have been a godsend. The Quick Form and Minimum Order Quantity options are proving a huge hit for our existing Wholesale customers with an unexpected bonus. Our sales figures on the new Site are already much higher as a result.
Quite apart from the Gorilla Wholesale functionality, the support has exceptional. We've submitted many requests for assistance or tweaks of our theme (often in quick succession) and the response from the Gorilla team has always been rapid, with genuine concern. Thanks team!

Black Diamond Coatings

We tried the BOLD wholesale app and struggled to get support with their team. Once we installed the Wholesale Gorilla app, they had it up and running within a day with no problems. It has been the easiest and smoothest transition possible. Customer service is extremely fast and responsive. Highly recommend.