Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Nikura

Great app and excellent support. They really have gone above and beyond to help me get this app working with my theme. I've tried other wholesale apps in the past and this is the only one that I've managed to get working right. Would happily recommend.

S. Cohen | Est. 1923

This is a really good app that solved many of my problems. The dev. team is very helpful and nice. I recommend this to anyone considering doing wholesale.

Fighters Inc. - Martial Arts Equipment

I was really looking forward to using this app for our whole sale clients due to its lighweight structure. The staff was supportive and able to explain a lot of things to us. Unfortunately, it did not work out. First of all because it was conflicting with another filtering app. The lightweight structure does also mean a couple of important features like variable minimum purchse amounts and tiered discounts for larger spenders weren't available. But I will keep this app on my radar and may reconsider when they add new features.

July 7, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! Unfortunately filtering apps significantly rebuild your theme code in a way that removes the data most wholesale apps need to change prices to wholesale. Wholesale apps that create hidden or duplicate variants can sometimes run alongside filtering apps, but most modern wholesale apps are moving away from this approach since it comes with a number of limitations. We'll be sure to let you know if we are able to support filtering apps in the future.

Biscotte yarns

A L E L U I A ! ! ! ✨❤
After SEVERAL years looking for an app to manage wholesale orders and customers, Wholesale Gorilla app is filling ALL OUR NEEDS... I am so happy, I can't tell you how much life will be easier now with this AWESOME BEST WHOLESALE app in the WORLD!! ...and an AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE in addition to that..!
I LOVE you Wholesale Gorilla x x x Thank you !!!!!! Definitly worth the $29.95/month Would like to give 10 stars if I could!!

Garner's Garden

The app is ok. I had some frustrations, but they were addressed. However, I will probably search for another app that allows exclusion of product variants. For instance, I have one product that has about 27 different variations. All 27 of those variations show up eventhough only 2 of those are offered as wholesale. This is very inconvenient and will lead to confusion for my wholesale customers.

LifeWall

Poor interface and no option to change currency. I applied discounts and they are not working. Waited 4 days to get it installed.

June 25, 2019

I'm sorry you were unhappy with your experience. Unfortunately the Shopify API we use does not support multiple currencies, but as soon as they do we will be sure to incorporate it into our app. It looks like you temporarily closed your store a day after installing at which point Shopify alerts us that your store is no longer active and we automatically remove your shop from the install list. This is a bit confusing as the app is still listed on your apps page, so apologies for any inconvenience and unintended delay in the setup process. If you decide to install in the future let us know and we are happy to give you a free month for any trouble. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Tackle Up®

Wow! I had to drop everything and write this review. You will find NO easier way to have a completely integrated wholesale store in Shopify. We left a highly rated B2B app because of reliability and buggy issues with the software. Install this app and thank me later. They had us up and running within 24 hours and have always responded to questions I could of read in their support documentation. Gorilla has truly thought of the best possible way to do wholesale on Shopify. I can have different wholesale prices for each customer because Gorilla uses a tag system. So vendor A can have 50% off all prodcuts in the store while vendor B can have 40% off because they do less volume. You can also hard price products rather than use a percentage off. There is no importing of products into another companies website to host your Wholesale or B2B store. This system uses the existing shopify customer account creation. We added a menu link called WHOLESALE that easily allows a vendor to login or create a new account. You get notified of new accounts via email and can then attach it a unique wholesale profile followed by activating it for use. Way to go Gorilla!

Destinations Scented Candles

I am so glad I chose Wholesale Gorilla. I moved away from weebly because there were no options to do wholesale with that website company. In my research I looked up apps that worked with shopify and came across Wholesale Gorilla because I wanted to allow customers to shop from my one e-commerce website (DestinationsScentedCandles) where both e-commerce customers can get retail prices and wholesale customers could log in and actually see wholesale prices and buy on the website too. This takes so many steps out of emailing wholesale customers and sending sales sheets/wholesale packets, waiting and following up on orders, etc. - no more hassle. I especially love that you can set order minimums, like Minimum wholesale order must be $150 and the software totals the cart while shopping where people cannot check out until they meet the minimum. I also how you can set minimum and maximum order limits too like I want to make sure customers buy in dozens but can buy 6 of one scent and 6 of another scent. Customizing wholesale shipping and enable net terms too is heaven sent too!

The site is very user friendly and LOVE the customer service. They respond quickly and are super helpful. What more can I say this app is like have a sales rep and wholesale order manager all in one making running the business so much smoother! I highly recommend it!

Alef Bet Jewelry by Paula

This is a fabulous program. We did run into a few "issues" but the customer service was so good that I had no doubt in mind that this is where I wanted to stay and fix the issues. All have been fixed in a very timely manner and I am a very happy customer!

JessieAndElizabeth

I have loved this app and was so glad to find it. However, somehow, it developed a glitch. A new customer was unable to log in to my store to place an order, and she reached out to me for help. I almost lost that customer and that order. Thankfully, she worked with me.

Clementine responded within 2 days and she blamed the whole thing on Shopify stating that they had changed their code. Shopify took a look at it, told me that there were no code changes and the Shopify guru was able to duplicate the numerous problems that I had discovered and reached out to the developer for help with.

I got a response within a day from Wholesale Gorilla, but he did not address the issue. I asked for help again with the issue that I was having a problem with and waited a week with no answer. I called Shopify tech support. We did more troubleshooting and the Shopify technician agreed that there were numerous issues.

He reached out to Wholesale Gorilla on my behalf and I waited another week. So far it has been crickets. Why does a successful company burn its happy customers? I don't have time to find another app, learn it, get up to speed on it and install it. The whole thing is VERY annoying.

The following was the text of my original 5-star review.

I wish that I had found this app first. It was truly everything that I wanted and needed. I wasted time and money with another Shopify app provider who promised things to me, jacked up the price which wasn't disclosed at the time that the promises were made and (not kept), then, basically, tied my website up into a knot. This was quick, easy and intuitive. Don't bother with a mess like that. Go here first.

November 5, 2019

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. I checked our records and the support request that reportedly didn't receive a response was actually responded to 10 minutes after we received it, and the email from Shopify support was responded to within 2 hours of receiving it.

I also found a support thread from March 7th in which you were having issues receiving emails from our support address, can you confirm that a similar issue didn't happen and the messages weren't sent to your spam or another folder?

Our goal is to provide the best support on the Shopify app store, so I sincerely apologize that these emails seem not to have made it into your inbox. If you do find them please let us know so we can be sure to advise future customers who might have this issue. Thanks!