Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Abokichi

At first, the customer support was great, response was fast, but they slowed down. I sent question 3 days ago and never heard back from them.
Also, simply it doesn't work like what it supposed to. They asked the access to Shopify store, so I gave them but they didn't do anything after that. No response to that matter.

Blazedmade

I installed this app, i didn’t use it, and then was continually charged after I deleted it from my account. I want my money back. This is not acceptable. Looks like I’m not the only person this has happened to.

December 16, 2019

Hello! Shopify handles all billing for any apps listed on the app store, so as soon as you uninstall an app Shopify automatically cancels the billing.

We would be happy to approve a refund for any portion of our app's subscription you didn't realize you were paying for or that may have been billed in error. We reached out to you via email, so let us know and we would be happy to take care of that asap.

An unfortunate feature of Shopify is that if you uninstall a day or two after a new billing cycle starts you will still be charged that month's full subscription fee. We have requested that they start prorating these charges but in the meantime we can issue a refund for unused days

Sorry for any confusion there. You can read more about how Shopify handles billing for apps here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps#subscriptions

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!
-Matt and the Wholesale Gorilla Team

LifeWall

Poor interface and no option to change currency. I applied discounts and they are not working. Waited 4 days to get it installed.

June 25, 2019

I'm sorry you were unhappy with your experience. Unfortunately the Shopify API we use does not support multiple currencies, but as soon as they do we will be sure to incorporate it into our app. It looks like you temporarily closed your store a day after installing at which point Shopify alerts us that your store is no longer active and we automatically remove your shop from the install list. This is a bit confusing as the app is still listed on your apps page, so apologies for any inconvenience and unintended delay in the setup process. If you decide to install in the future let us know and we are happy to give you a free month for any trouble. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

JessieAndElizabeth

I have loved this app and was so glad to find it. However, somehow, it developed a glitch. A new customer was unable to log in to my store to place an order, and she reached out to me for help. I almost lost that customer and that order. Thankfully, she worked with me.

Clementine responded within 2 days and she blamed the whole thing on Shopify stating that they had changed their code. Shopify took a look at it, told me that there were no code changes and the Shopify guru was able to duplicate the numerous problems that I had discovered and reached out to the developer for help with.

I got a response within a day from Wholesale Gorilla, but he did not address the issue. I asked for help again with the issue that I was having a problem with and waited a week with no answer. I called Shopify tech support. We did more troubleshooting and the Shopify technician agreed that there were numerous issues.

He reached out to Wholesale Gorilla on my behalf and I waited another week. So far it has been crickets. Why does a successful company burn its happy customers? I don't have time to find another app, learn it, get up to speed on it and install it. The whole thing is VERY annoying.

The following was the text of my original 5-star review.

I wish that I had found this app first. It was truly everything that I wanted and needed. I wasted time and money with another Shopify app provider who promised things to me, jacked up the price which wasn't disclosed at the time that the promises were made and (not kept), then, basically, tied my website up into a knot. This was quick, easy and intuitive. Don't bother with a mess like that. Go here first.

November 5, 2019

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. I checked our records and the support request that reportedly didn't receive a response was actually responded to 10 minutes after we received it, and the email from Shopify support was responded to within 2 hours of receiving it.

I also found a support thread from March 7th in which you were having issues receiving emails from our support address, can you confirm that a similar issue didn't happen and the messages weren't sent to your spam or another folder?

Our goal is to provide the best support on the Shopify app store, so I sincerely apologize that these emails seem not to have made it into your inbox. If you do find them please let us know so we can be sure to advise future customers who might have this issue. Thanks!