Avis (256)

• 4 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 7 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
8 juillet 2024

We had an issue where wholesale pricing was not showing up after some rule updates and right before 4th of July on a Thursday. I reached out to get the ball rolling in hopes I would have a response by the following Monday when I returned to work. Clementine responded the same day, and we started working through the issue. She even took a further look on July 4th and figured out the problem. It was an easy fix, and I didn't have to worry about customer complaints on Monday morning. This was my first time having an issue with the app, and it was because of a setting I overlooked on some new collections. Great app and amazing customer support! Thank you so much, Clementine! :)

Kitchly.com
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Wholesale Gorilla a répondu 10 juillet 2024

Absolutely delighted to hear you love Wholesale Gorilla, especially as you have been a loyal Premium customer for several years! We pour our hearts into making it great, and your review is a huge motivator. Thank you!

9 juillet 2024

I can't say enough good things about this app! The team behind it is absolutely amazing and incredibly helpful. Despite the timezone difference, they've been handled every customisation enquiry with quick and friendly support. It's so refreshing to interact with a team that genuinely cares about their users. The app itself is fantastic as well. The back-end is simple and easy to use and offers a lot of options for wholesalers to shop online.

Overall, I would highly recommend this app to anyone looking to streamline their B2B workflow and stay organised along with their B2C Shopify platform. Keep up the excellent work!"

Zag Bijoux
Australie
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Wholesale Gorilla a répondu 10 juillet 2024

Thanks so much for the amazing review! Your feedback means the world to us. We're constantly working to improve, so let us know if you have any ideas!

13 mai 2024

Very helpful staff, who assisted in finding the right plan to integrate how customers wanted the site to show up. App works great and is a very useful tool to show discounts using tags.

Talk Is Cheap NZ
Nouvelle-Zélande
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Wholesale Gorilla a répondu 13 juin 2024

Your kind words mean a lot! We're thrilled you're a satisfied customer, and will continue to do our best to assist further as needed.

10 avril 2024

Excellent App, has updated a few times and with each update newer and better features are included. But most importantly the support team are brilliant to work with.

Vapesdirect
Royaume-Uni
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Wholesale Gorilla a répondu 16 avril 2024

Your 5-star review makes our day! We're always striving to exceed expectations, and can't wait to bring you even more great features.

23 avril 2024

Works great, does exactly what it's suppose to do. Easy and quick to set up.

Had a slight issue after a few months, but with the online chat it was sorted within 20 minutes. Couldn't be happier with the product or service.

3rd Down Displays
Royaume-Uni
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Wholesale Gorilla a répondu 26 avril 2024

We're so glad to hear Wholesale Gorilla is making your life easier! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Modifié le 6 juin 2024

When I needed support they were there to walk us through the process. Highly recommend Wholesale Gorilla.

Meticulous Detailing Inc.
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Wholesale Gorilla a répondu 13 juin 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It means a lot to our team. We really appreciate you being a Wholesale Gorilla customer, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

18 mars 2024

I love being able to offer my wholesale customers the option to shop online and that I can select the pricing and the products I offer. The quick order form is great. I had an issue where a collection had dropped off and Serhii sorted it out for me. Ideally a customer service rep based in Australia (or worked our hours) would be great, but within 12 hours my issue was sorted so all good.

4MyEarth
Australie
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Wholesale Gorilla a répondu 25 mars 2024

It's fantastic to hear you're enjoying Wholesale Gorilla! Thank you for your review, and stay tuned for exciting new features.

21 juin 2024

Outstanding product and customer service / integration team.

KiwiDiamond
Presque 5 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Wholesale Gorilla a répondu 26 juin 2024

Thanks so much for the review, and for being a customer of Wholesale Gorilla for almost 5 years.

21 mars 2024

Unlike other apps your live chat appears to be with a live human. Clemintine addressed my concerns quickly with a thorough explanation of what had transpired, without sending me links to articles that I would need to do homework on. She gave me the peace of mind I needed to move on with my day!

Savory Fine Foods
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Wholesale Gorilla a répondu 25 mars 2024

We strive to provide excellent service, and your feedback helps us do that. Thanks!

19 avril 2024

Plays an essential role in running our B2B shop with the flexibility of offering different discounts across customer groups. Runs very reliable and the support team is fantastic!

b2b-hoppenworth-ploch
Allemagne
Presque 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Wholesale Gorilla a répondu 26 avril 2024

Making a positive impact is what motivates us. Thanks for choosing Wholesale Gorilla!