Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

AFROline shop

Excellent application with professional support. Great help in placing and handling wholesaler orders. Helps you grow your business.
The support team helps you quickly and professionally solve your unique needs. I recommend it to anyone who wants to deal with their wholesaler orders with a great application. Multi-language application. With many great features.
Thank you for helping the team with their professional attitude.

Samana Living

We required an App that would allow us to move from what was a Wholesale-Only site to one which is now available to the public at retail prices. Wholesale Gorilla has satisfied all our requirements. Fixed-Price and Percentage-Off rules have been a godsend. The Quick Form and Minimum Order Quantity options are proving a huge hit for our existing Wholesale customers with an unexpected bonus. Our sales figures on the new Site are already much higher as a result.
Quite apart from the Gorilla Wholesale functionality, the support has exceptional. We've submitted many requests for assistance or tweaks of our theme (often in quick succession) and the response from the Gorilla team has always been rapid, with genuine concern. Thanks team!

Black Diamond Coatings

We tried the BOLD wholesale app and struggled to get support with their team. Once we installed the Wholesale Gorilla app, they had it up and running within a day with no problems. It has been the easiest and smoothest transition possible. Customer service is extremely fast and responsive. Highly recommend.

Cocoon Apothecary Canada

I've gone through a few wholesale apps and this one is the best. Love the one page ordering form and all the customizations. Highly recommend.

nutryshark.com

Amazing App, It does exactly what we need for our store it's possible to customize many parameters.
As our store runs in Italian we need to solve some issues and the support team was simply great, quick and responsive.
highly recommended

Nikura

Great app and excellent support. They really have gone above and beyond to help me get this app working with my theme. I've tried other wholesale apps in the past and this is the only one that I've managed to get working right. Would happily recommend.

S. Cohen | Est. 1923

This is a really good app that solved many of my problems. The dev. team is very helpful and nice. I recommend this to anyone considering doing wholesale.

Biscotte yarns

A L E L U I A ! ! ! ✨❤
After SEVERAL years looking for an app to manage wholesale orders and customers, Wholesale Gorilla app is filling ALL OUR NEEDS... I am so happy, I can't tell you how much life will be easier now with this AWESOME BEST WHOLESALE app in the WORLD!! ...and an AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE in addition to that..!
I LOVE you Wholesale Gorilla x x x Thank you !!!!!! Definitly worth the $29.95/month Would like to give 10 stars if I could!!

Tackle Up®

Wow! I had to drop everything and write this review. You will find NO easier way to have a completely integrated wholesale store in Shopify. We left a highly rated B2B app because of reliability and buggy issues with the software. Install this app and thank me later. They had us up and running within 24 hours and have always responded to questions I could of read in their support documentation. Gorilla has truly thought of the best possible way to do wholesale on Shopify. I can have different wholesale prices for each customer because Gorilla uses a tag system. So vendor A can have 50% off all prodcuts in the store while vendor B can have 40% off because they do less volume. You can also hard price products rather than use a percentage off. There is no importing of products into another companies website to host your Wholesale or B2B store. This system uses the existing shopify customer account creation. We added a menu link called WHOLESALE that easily allows a vendor to login or create a new account. You get notified of new accounts via email and can then attach it a unique wholesale profile followed by activating it for use. Way to go Gorilla!

Destinations Scented Candles

I am so glad I chose Wholesale Gorilla. I moved away from weebly because there were no options to do wholesale with that website company. In my research I looked up apps that worked with shopify and came across Wholesale Gorilla because I wanted to allow customers to shop from my one e-commerce website (DestinationsScentedCandles) where both e-commerce customers can get retail prices and wholesale customers could log in and actually see wholesale prices and buy on the website too. This takes so many steps out of emailing wholesale customers and sending sales sheets/wholesale packets, waiting and following up on orders, etc. - no more hassle. I especially love that you can set order minimums, like Minimum wholesale order must be $150 and the software totals the cart while shopping where people cannot check out until they meet the minimum. I also how you can set minimum and maximum order limits too like I want to make sure customers buy in dozens but can buy 6 of one scent and 6 of another scent. Customizing wholesale shipping and enable net terms too is heaven sent too!

The site is very user friendly and LOVE the customer service. They respond quickly and are super helpful. What more can I say this app is like have a sales rep and wholesale order manager all in one making running the business so much smoother! I highly recommend it!