Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

The Green House Boutique Clothing, LLC

I simply cannot say enough about Matt and his superior customer service! And this app - wow! It does everything I need, and several things I didn't even know I needed! I asked for a couple of custom tweaks and Matt was supportive, friendly, and fast. Highly recommend!!!

Red King Co

I have tried many wholesale apps over the last year and none of them have worked out for me. They were either too confusing, didn't do what I needed, or were way too expensive.

This app is AMAZING. It was extremely easy to set up, it looks great, and does everything I need it to do.

I've only had this app set up for a couple of days, but I've already received wholesale orders with no issues whatsoever with retailers setting up accounts or placing orders. The Quick Order Form is also a great way for retailers to order my products from one simple page.

To the makers of this app: Great job guys and thank you for developing such a great app!

Alice + Ames

This app is great for adding wholesale to your store with very little work. More importantly their customer service is incredible, super helpful and very responsive.

🎱 G² Billiard Products 🎱

My previous wholesaler app completely changed with a new update so I was in the market for a new app. I tried numerous whosaler apps but nothing was close to my original app which was great before the change. Then I gave Wholesale Gorilla a shot and the search was over! It was exactly what I was looking for and better then my previous app. The customer service (Matt) is absolutely amazing with responses and with any help you need. Thank you and keep up the good work on this amazing app!

My Design Collections

By far the easiest wholesale app we've used. Simple and reactive, with excellent customer service. The app uses just one variant on each product which makes life much easier and easy for new wholesalers to sign up! Everything you could want in a wholesale app, highly recommend.

Dotty Dungarees Ltd

This app is all you need for managing your wholesale business alongside retail. It answered all our prayers! Life since installing Wholesale Gorilla is a whole lot easier - inventory management, payments, B2B all run smoothly now!

Isola

This app is easy to install and easy to set up. Great customer service there to help with short turn around. We were in the middle of updating our site and had to switch themes. The switch was done smoothly! Highly recommended!!!

Gemtye

Literally one of the best apps with the most thorough and quick customer service I have ever experienced with Shopify. Also the app covers all the features I needed without expensive add ons that other wholesale apps want to charge on top of the monthly they charge.

Crafts & Love

When my previous Wholesale app was going through some updates that were making it difficult to use on my end, I went searching for a new app to replace it. I switched to Wholesale Gorilla and have been so happy! Set-up was a breeze, and there are countless features on Wholesale Gorilla that just don't exist on other apps of the same price -- e.g. the quick order page, ability to set up net terms for customers, and professional sign-up page for new wholesale accounts. The instructions on the app are so clear and really help when first installing the app. I HIGHLY recommend this app for anyone who is using the same Shopify website for retail and wholesale.

CARRON

Great app, very well constructed.
And AMAZING support, quick, understanding, that really custom the app to suit my needs.