Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Wildbloomfriends

There is no information about the cancellation of the app, I uninstalled the app in order to stop but they still bill me for the total amount every month!!

I find it annoying and very unprofessional that there is no information anywhere on how to get away from the subscription when you don´t need it anymore!

HELP please anyone

LifeWall

Poor interface and no option to change currency. I applied discounts and they are not working. Waited 4 days to get it installed.

June 25, 2019

I'm sorry you were unhappy with your experience. Unfortunately the Shopify API we use does not support multiple currencies, but as soon as they do we will be sure to incorporate it into our app. It looks like you temporarily closed your store a day after installing at which point Shopify alerts us that your store is no longer active and we automatically remove your shop from the install list. This is a bit confusing as the app is still listed on your apps page, so apologies for any inconvenience and unintended delay in the setup process. If you decide to install in the future let us know and we are happy to give you a free month for any trouble. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

JessieAndElizabeth

I have loved this app and was so glad to find it. However, somehow, it developed a glitch. A new customer was unable to log in to my store to place an order, and she reached out to me for help. I almost lost that customer and that order. Thankfully, she worked with me.

Clementine responded within 2 days and she blamed the whole thing on Shopify stating that they had changed their code. Shopify took a look at it, told me that there were no code changes and the Shopify guru was able to duplicate the numerous problems that I had discovered and reached out to the developer for help with.

I got a response within a day from Wholesale Gorilla, but he did not address the issue. I asked for help again with the issue that I was having a problem with and waited a week with no answer. I called Shopify tech support. We did more troubleshooting and the Shopify technician agreed that there were numerous issues.

He reached out to Wholesale Gorilla on my behalf and I waited another week. So far it has been crickets. Why does a successful company burn its happy customers? I don't have time to find another app, learn it, get up to speed on it and install it. The whole thing is VERY annoying.

The following was the text of my original 5-star review.

I wish that I had found this app first. It was truly everything that I wanted and needed. I wasted time and money with another Shopify app provider who promised things to me, jacked up the price which wasn't disclosed at the time that the promises were made and (not kept), then, basically, tied my website up into a knot. This was quick, easy and intuitive. Don't bother with a mess like that. Go here first.

November 5, 2019

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience. I checked our records and the support request that reportedly didn't receive a response was actually responded to 10 minutes after we received it, and the email from Shopify support was responded to within 2 hours of receiving it.

I also found a support thread from March 7th in which you were having issues receiving emails from our support address, can you confirm that a similar issue didn't happen and the messages weren't sent to your spam or another folder?

Our goal is to provide the best support on the Shopify app store, so I sincerely apologize that these emails seem not to have made it into your inbox. If you do find them please let us know so we can be sure to advise future customers who might have this issue. Thanks!