Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

From $39.95/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
January 23, 2023

Wholesale Gorilla, specifically Clementine, is always so fast to respond with any issues that may come up. Even if it isn't necessarily a Wholesale Gorilla issues, she helps find a solution. I'm very happy with their service! I also appreciate the recent updates to the quick order form!

Lone Star Feed Apparel
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 6, 2023

Thus far this is a great wholesale app and you get a lot for the price! I've had 2 issues crop up and each time their customer support was responsive and helped get me back on track and operational with 2 days (a lot is due to I think time zone so that's understandable). So far, I'm very happy with their service!

Interface for setting up my discounts is incredibly easy to use too.

Fatty Pancake
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited January 5, 2023

Updated Review: After seeing my review on their site, their head of customer service contacted me directly from their personal email to make sure I got the answer I needed. Amazing customer service. I believe there was an issue of my emails never reaching their support team, so if you do not get a response within 24 hours, try sending them an email from a different address.

Review on 1/4/2023: The app works pretty well. However, there is an issue with tagging customers as "Wholesale" when Shopify wants to default the tag to "wholesale" and apparently the lowercase "w" throws off the app from recognizing the customer as wholesale. I have emailed support 4 separate times in the last 30 days and have yet to hear from them. Lack of support is really making me rethink which app I use.

Sia Botanics
Time spent using app: 10 months
Wholesale Gorilla replied January 5, 2023

I'm so sorry you aren't getting the information you need. It looks like we wrote back around 7:30pm EST last night, can you check your spam folder in case the message went there? Someone from our support team will also email you directly in case a spam filter is getting in the way for some reason. We will monitor this and make sure you get the help you need asap.

October 21, 2022

Brilliant app. Great customer service! Probably does a lot more than we use it for. Very useful for those who don't want to pay for ShopifyPlus!

Helen Moore Trade
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
October 4, 2022

Team very easy to deal with and responsive to any issue. App works well, can be glitchy if not optimised for the theme, since optimized works very well.

Vita-sol
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 30, 2022

We have always been a wholesale B2B only company, however we recently opened to the general public. We needed an app that would allow us to separate our pricing along with other content between retail and wholesale customers. After trying many other apps, we decided to go with Wholesale Gorilla. Not only does that app check all the boxes, but the support team has also been amazing in helping with specific customizations. Clementine has always gone above and beyond and is super fast getting back to us.

VapeNorth
Time spent using app: 15 days
August 16, 2022

Wholesale Gorilla has been amazing to work with so far for our back of site wholesale side. I did run into a few issues because I'm not very tech-savy but Clementine was able to help me every step of the way. The how-to videos were helpful at the start to!

Miki Jewellery
Time spent using app: 8 days
August 10, 2022

These guys are amazing! I've been working with Ann at Customer Support and she took care of my needs, their service is fast and efficient. We are happy to be one of their clients.

Olmox
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 8, 2022

We've been running a Shopify store with a different wholesale app for about 5 years but recently migrated to a modern 2.0 theme with AJAX cart and the wholesale app we were using was no longer compatible. I attempted to install, configure and custom code-around another wholesale app (that says it's the only AJAX compatible wholesale app - it's not) and finally gave up on that. I then moved on to Wholesale Gorilla and wish I had done this much earlier. I had this app 100% configured in about 3 hours including some custom changes to our theme to have it better integrated. There were a couple of quirks that I ran into and emailed support and had a reasonable response in 12 hours. You can tell that the developers are truly coming from a B2B background as this app flows exactly as a Shopify merchant would want it to and it DOES NOT attempt to integrate with the cart which is where other apps fall apart. The fact that it has it's own cart and seamless net checkout with draft order creation is so refreshing and it works perfectly. The Quick Order form is also great right out of the box but I wish it allowed it a bit more configuration control. Thanks Wholesale Gorilla crew!

Mountain Madness Soap Co.
Time spent using app: 2 days
Wholesale Gorilla replied August 9, 2022

Thank you for the kind words! We really do come from a B2B background, so hearing that we have helped other merchants truly makes us happy. We have some exciting updates to the Quick Order form in the works, so stay tuned :-)

August 5, 2022

Their staff is always so helpful! Quick and accurate support (love them)
Being using them for about 2 years now and not a single issue.

Artifacts Trading Company
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Wholesale Gorilla replied August 9, 2022

We appreciate your support!