Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale simplified.

From $39.95/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ellisonyoung.com

The best available wholesale app in shopify. Have been using more than a year. Good customer service and glad they keep upgrading.

Fauve + Co

Location Australia

Very happy with the app and has made the wholesale process far more seamless. Fantastic customer service to assist with any questions.

Bellanina Institute

I received great costumer service from Ann. I received a quick replies and prompt solution to my problem.

Parade Organics

Wholesale Gorilla helps streamline the process of selling our wholesale collection on our retail website. The team is always super helpful and quick to reply to any inquiries or service requests. Definitely recommend!

SoundTools

The app does an excellent job of using tags to customize everything for various levels and price points for our wholesaler customers. We had several questions during the onboarding and the wholesale team went above to answer and assist with everyone.

Carolina Moore

I tried multiple different wholesale apps to find the functionality I needed. The majority of my business is still retail, but I wanted to be able to offer and grow the wholesale side.
I wanted an option where new wholesale customers could set up their wholesale account and order immediately (I knew that a 2-step process where I needed to approve or help set up accounts would result in some customers getting busy and not returning to order). I love that I can choose which products I offer wholesale. And the quick order form is perfect.
I recently had some questions, and Ann was incredibly patient with me, responding each time until I had it set up the way I wanted. Great customer service like that is priceless!

Java Planet Coffee

I have been using this app for several months now. Customer support has been great in helping me set this up just how I need it. As a growing ecommerce business it has been a relief, and it has streamlined our production lines having our wholesale customers place their order online rather than us manually placing them in an off line system. The app has more than paid for itself in time saved.

Jen Sievers Art

Setting up and running the wholesale side of my business has been so easy with Wholesale Gorilla. And the service levels are always outstanding - they go above and beyond to help with my questions.

Pool Buoy USA

Having used Wholesale Gorilla for multiple different businesses, when it came time to setup the wholesale sector for a new business it was a no brainer to go with Wholesale Gorilla again. They are quick to respond to enquiries and their team are so incredibly helpful with any issues that may arise. I have used other wholesale apps and none compare to Wholesale Gorilla.

DoggyTopia

Switched over from a previous wholesale app that was fraught with issues. The team at Wholesale Gorilla have developed a great functioning app, simple to use and setup, plus any issues or questions we've had, they have been great in checking and responding back to us very quick. Would recommend.
The DoggyTopia Team