Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

PURI5

This app has all the functions that I needed. I didn't see one of the function i needed at first, then i uninstalled, send a couple emails with support and i get an instant respond and guide me where to get that function. Best wholesale with excellent support. GET THIS.

Maverick Coffee Co.

The team at Wholesale Gorilla have been really supportive since we started trialling this app. It was just what we needed to launch a distribution part of our business. There were a couple of tweaks we needed to make it work well with our particular shop/setup but the team at Wholesale Gorilla have been fab and helped us every step of the way. Their response time was super quick and they have helped us every time we got in contact. We have just launched it and so far so good! Can't recommend it enough if you need your website to aim at the wholesale market. Thanks Wholesale Gorilla.

AFROline shop

Excellent application with professional support. Great help in placing and handling wholesaler orders. Helps you grow your business.
The support team helps you quickly and professionally solve your unique needs. I recommend it to anyone who wants to deal with their wholesaler orders with a great application. Multi-language application. With many great features.
Thank you for helping the team with their professional attitude.

Samana Living

We required an App that would allow us to move from what was a Wholesale-Only site to one which is now available to the public at retail prices. Wholesale Gorilla has satisfied all our requirements. Fixed-Price and Percentage-Off rules have been a godsend. The Quick Form and Minimum Order Quantity options are proving a huge hit for our existing Wholesale customers with an unexpected bonus. Our sales figures on the new Site are already much higher as a result.
Quite apart from the Gorilla Wholesale functionality, the support has exceptional. We've submitted many requests for assistance or tweaks of our theme (often in quick succession) and the response from the Gorilla team has always been rapid, with genuine concern. Thanks team!

Black Diamond Coatings

We tried the BOLD wholesale app and struggled to get support with their team. Once we installed the Wholesale Gorilla app, they had it up and running within a day with no problems. It has been the easiest and smoothest transition possible. Customer service is extremely fast and responsive. Highly recommend.

Cocoon Apothecary Canada

I've gone through a few wholesale apps and this one is the best. Love the one page ordering form and all the customizations. Highly recommend.

nutryshark.com

Amazing App, It does exactly what we need for our store it's possible to customize many parameters.
As our store runs in Italian we need to solve some issues and the support team was simply great, quick and responsive.
highly recommended

Nikura

Great app and excellent support. They really have gone above and beyond to help me get this app working with my theme. I've tried other wholesale apps in the past and this is the only one that I've managed to get working right. Would happily recommend.

S. Cohen | Est. 1923

This is a really good app that solved many of my problems. The dev. team is very helpful and nice. I recommend this to anyone considering doing wholesale.

Biscotte yarns

A L E L U I A ! ! ! ✨❤
After SEVERAL years looking for an app to manage wholesale orders and customers, Wholesale Gorilla app is filling ALL OUR NEEDS... I am so happy, I can't tell you how much life will be easier now with this AWESOME BEST WHOLESALE app in the WORLD!! ...and an AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE in addition to that..!
I LOVE you Wholesale Gorilla x x x Thank you !!!!!! Definitly worth the $29.95/month Would like to give 10 stars if I could!!

Previous 1 3 4 5