Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

my wee fairy door

It's a fantasic product easy to use and most importantly support is fast and reliable. Great work team.

Baleen

Does everything we wanted our past wholesale apps to do. Thank you! Ran into an issue where requests for help weren't being responded to but it quickly got fixed after they realized our requests were being sent to their SPAM folder (see old comment below) -------- In the exact same boat as the previous comment. Love the app but we've submitted numerous requests for help recently that have not been answered. Sent them from several different email addresses. Please respond or we will have to move on. This has become extremely frustrating.

April 12, 2021

Hi there,

I'm glad you're enjoying the app! I'm sorry about the frustration you experienced when trying to contact us.

It looks like our ticketing service was incorrectly flagging the email you reached out to us from as a potential spam email. Sorry about that!

We've reached out to you via email, and are happy to help you with any other issues you may have there.
Thanks,
Matt

Cheerful Hound

Wholesale Gorilla is a powerful tool for those looking to sell wholesale on their site! I recently added wholesale sales to my business and was looking for an easy, all-in-one solution that would integrate into my existing Shopify site. It streamlines the wholesale customer application and account set-up process, helps you create special pricing for wholesale customers, includes a easy Quick Order Form to help customers order or re-order multiple products in one form, and offers options with customizable messages for wholesale customers, setting orders rules (minimums, maximums, multiples), and shipping options. It is a powerful app and I highly recommend it. I have a unique theme for my site and Wholesale Gorilla's customer support went above and beyond to help me to add the app functionality to my existing theme. If you have any questions about setting up the app, be sure to reach out to them. They were responsive and helpful. I am very excited to start using this app for my wholesale accounts, thank you Wholesale Gorilla!

Paislee's Closet

Love this app for our boutique clothing shop. It completely runs our wholesale program. Great customer service as well. Highly recommend :)

SimpliDock

Best wholesale app on the App Store! Simple, powerful and fully functional. Their support is wonderful and they even offered to customize my theme to improve functionality with 3rd party apps. Highly recommended!

Besocks

La mejor herramienta que he encontrado para mis mayoristas y la atención al cliente muy TOP. Incluye todas las funciones que necesitaba para mis clientes mayoristas y cualquier problema que he tenido me lo han solucionado rapidamente.

SugarBeeBlanks

LOVE this app!!! It is super easy to setup and use. It is really seamless and I just don't have to worry. The app makes it very simple to manage my wholesale customers and pricing. I have reached out to support a couple times with questions and always get helpful resolutions very quickly. Have already recommended this app to several friends!

eyvosense

I was looking for a wholesale app that is able to deal with European VAT Laws and wow ... I am absolutely fond of the support! It is absolutely OUTSTANDING! This is also why I decided to buy this app, although they are only in the development of a feature I would love too ... Discount x requires you to buy amount y of a product. For sure also this feature will be implemented soon and they gave me great advice on how to work around until then! I just love the fast checkout form, that the wholesale customers are tagged by the app, set VAT exempt and the app gets it right so that customers from AT (where I am located) must pay VAT and all others from EU not. All of that saves so much time and gives the customer an easy shopping experience. Also that they can use net Terms payment ... Yes I am absolutely fond of Wholesale Gorilla app and THE TEAM! I wholeheartedly recommend them!

The Rodeo Rose

*****UPDATED REVIEW*****
After a month of difficulties, I finally found the problem, GROWAVE was messing up my checkout. Zachary quickly fixed it, and I mean FAST after the issue was identified and I am finally up and running and working. I love the customer registration and the quick sales form for this app. The quick sales form is easily customized and I am able to add only what categories I want to it. ************************************************************************************* Customers have not been able to checkout for a month because of a session expired notification. I have contacted customer support three times and am only given directions to provide to my customers. I tried to reset my cookies and it did not even fix the problem. My customers do not have time or want to change their cookie settings or anything else. I am having to manually type in orders and manually give wholesale discounts because no one can checkout through the app. Nothing has been done to fix the problem.

Annies Chocolates

Support is so helpful and prompt with any requests. The app is very well designed and easy to use. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10