Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Sunne Tropical

easy to install, friendly and good human support. If you need simplicity at it's best, this is the app for you. If you need multi-level wholesaler level, and complex logic discount setting, this is not for you. I LOVE THIS APP and use this app on my customers' site If you need wholesale SIMPLIFY, then this is the one.

die quschel company

After comparing the available B2B / wholesale apps in the store, I have decided to go for Wholesale Gorilla, as it had all the features I was looking for without charging me the world for it. The installation went smooth and the emails I sent to their support team were answered very quickly and super friendly, incl. making a few modifications to my signup form. My test runs went without a problem and i'm looking forward to launch the wholesale option now to my dealers. Only suggestion for improvement: It would be great to be able to change some of the wording of the translations (I'm running a German store). But that's really just a minor caveat of an otherwise great app!

Anchored Grace Boutique

I tested out a dozen or more wholesale apps trying to find one that would fit my unique needs. I was able to get Wholesale Gorilla up and running quickly and easily. I love the professional install at no cost. I had one support question and it was taken care of within minutes of my asking. This app will definitely be a game-changer for my small business.

Lightyear Athletics

Great app for our wholesale platform. Was the best option for our shop. The support is great. Zach helped us out really quickly with a few compatibility issues we had. Definitely recommend this app!

Svapologia

Perfect app , work great and IF you need support is fast and wonderfull!!! Really Raccomended for your business!

Bocce's Bakery

Great support! Fast, friendly, helpful. Willing to brainstorm any kinks or problems & help you come up with & implement solutions.

Come Verde

Changes wholesale customer experience completely, much simpler for them to order. Excellent service.

Iguana Beads

A quality, intuitive app with excellent customer service! They have thought of everything you could need for a wholesale shop. Very easy to get in touch with support.

Absafe

This app is helping us fight Coronavirus, by allowing us to supply protective equipment to healthcare & industry, while locking-out the profiteers & hoarders. Support has been fantastically helpful in setup and customising, too. Thank you!

Mohinders

So far so good! We've been using it for a little over a month now and it's working really well. Plus, customer service is responsive and very helpful. Thanks WSG!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6