Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Smart Bottoms

The app works great, and any issues we came across were addressed and corrected immediately by the staff. Everyone is easy to work with and quick with a solution and offering assistance!

Trek Light Gear

We've been using Wholesale Gorilla for a while now to run the wholesale portal on our shop and it's been a great experience. Every time we've encountered an issue the support has been great. Highly recommended!

Closed Loop Farms

I have been incredibly happy with Wholesale Gorilla. I had previously been working on figuring out how to make 4 or 5 different apps all work together to get my wholesale section to work, but once I found wholesale gorilla, it's really an all in one package. It works just as advertised, the quick order form is super sleek and useful, and the customer support has been amazing. They are very responsive, and do a great job at customizing the app to fit with your store's theme.

Bri On Brows

I've only been using the app for a short time, but I like it. It makes wholesaling your product very simple. Their customer service is amazing too!

Doubletake

Great app and does exactly what I need it to do. Support documentation is thorough and my support questions have been answered very quickly. They've gone above and beyond helping me with small customizations especially for my store. I definitely recommend this app.

Little Wiwa

Fantastic wholesaler app - that does everything you need and more, so glad to have found it. Great communication and team!

Rugged Nature Store

This app is great, gives a functional wholesale option without the faff and expense of a new site and works flawlessly.

The only minor features missing are ones that cant actually be achieved within the shopify architecture so I guess that is fair enough really.

The best part is the technical support always get back within a day and just sort it out, no problem, no fuss. Really top shelf stuff with nothing too much of a fuss.

GeezerGlide LLC

We are still evaluating & testing this app, but so far - it does everything we want/need. The primary reason for giving 5 stars at this stage - is their great & outstanding customer service. We have installed many other apps and I had numerous support chats with other apps & support centers. I have to say - the Gorilla support goes the extra mile. They were very responsive and I have no doubt they will resolve all the questions or issues I have (very few actually). If - after we have completed our integration & feature/functionality testing we come to a different conclusion - I will write another review - otherwise I will confirm the Stella experience, which we had so far with the Gorilla app and especially their customer service!! 5-Stars!!

Sunne Tropical

easy to install, friendly and good human support. If you need simplicity at it's best, this is the app for you. If you need multi-level wholesaler level, and complex logic discount setting, this is not for you. I LOVE THIS APP and use this app on my customers' site If you need wholesale SIMPLIFY, then this is the one.

die quschel company

After comparing the available B2B / wholesale apps in the store, I have decided to go for Wholesale Gorilla, as it had all the features I was looking for without charging me the world for it. The installation went smooth and the emails I sent to their support team were answered very quickly and super friendly, incl. making a few modifications to my signup form. My test runs went without a problem and i'm looking forward to launch the wholesale option now to my dealers. Only suggestion for improvement: It would be great to be able to change some of the wording of the translations (I'm running a German store). But that's really just a minor caveat of an otherwise great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7