Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla | Reviews

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Balsamroot Jewelry

Update-Wholesale gorilla contacted me and everything was fixed within a few hours. Excellent customer service. **When this app was installed the person doing the work trashed the code for the product pages. All my product photos are hidden. I've had to hire someone to fix the problems.

Diamond Dye Supply

I tested the app and it worked great, however, the use case didn't fit our need so we're no longer using it. I must say though that the app functioned great and the support team was awesome! I recommend the app if it fits your need.

Flowerink

Great app for our wholesale customers. Instructions are easy to follow and customer support is great! I wish it was a little more customizable but overall it is pretty good: you can add/remove products and collections and you can easily manage discounts. The quick order form is a nice touch too! I totally recommend.

Uplift Provisions Company

This app has been a breeze to work with. Simple integration and amazing customer support when needed. I highly recommend to those whose need to create an alternative solution to sell to your wholesale customers as Shopify Premium is pricy.

Convivial Production

This app was everything we were looking for and works perfectly with all the other things we wanted our site to do! No hiccups or bumps, they did all the installation in just a few hours and we were up and running! It does even more than we needed and now we have even more options for wholesalers! Customer service has been responsive, friendly, and informative! Its amazing having an app made by people who run a wholesale shop - they thought of everything.

Flo Dancewear

Still figuring it out but so far so good. Super helpful and expedient customer service is making it much easier to get up and running.

Daily Crunch Snacks

Super easy way to set up and operate a Wholesale Store on the backend of your Shopify store without having to sign up for Shopify Plus! The Gorilla Wholesale team is very responsive and helped us work through any questions or missteps we had.

The Koyo Store

This app is working well for us so far. The customer services team are excellent and come back to you quickly to resolve any queries.

Joya Online Shop

Very happy and satisfied with the app, the customer service and the quality of work. Whenever we need help or some adjustments, we can count on their support.

Egoiste Gallery

For the money it's fantastic. The best thing is that there are no pay walls to worry about, for one fee you all the features you could want. Very very happy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11