Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

Lemi Shine

WSG has great features for different wholesaler scenarios and excellent customer support. Highly recommend!

ESPERANDO | Wonders Projects

Topnotch Customerservice and easy to use app! Highly Recommended.
Had some minor problems which were solved quickly. Respect!

Bamboo Switch

We have been using the app now for over 6 months and it works perfect! Reliable app with great customer support, too!

Poco Nido

Poco Nido - Really impressed with this app, we need to mothball our old wholesale site and this does everything we need (almost) without the headaches and glitches. Still to add -allowing wholesale customers to shop in a different currency, if that was available it would be perfect. Nice ability to price products properly not just stupid blanket discount, and also allows you to hide products from retail customers so you can do presales for wholesale orders. The quick order form is a nice touch too. AND the customer service is helpful and responsive :)

FORLIFE Design

Forlife is a teapot and teaware design and manufacturing company, Up until recently, we had a retail Shopify website and a separate wholesale website, Our wholesale website was getting old, so we looked at all different ways to make a new better website. We found Wholesale Gorilla, it was so easy and gave us the control over our content that we wanted, and gave our wholesale customers an easy and seamless shopping experience. It let us combine our retail and wholesale into one site. The support and communication from WG was awesome , they answered all my questions and did an install on our live website at our convenience , so we didn't have to disrupt our customers
I Definitely Give them 5 Stars
Thx
Ron Forlife Design

VSA Designs

We are a global jewelry brand, servicing direct consumers and retailers across the globe. We had tried many different Shopify-compatible B2B apps, found ourselves quite frustrated and almost gave up. Then, in a last minute search, I discovered Wholesale Gorilla again and decided to read the reviews. After so much positive feedback, I determined we should explore the free trial. It seemed easy enough to set up a few tests before writing it off. Now, the only regret I have is...WHY DID WE WAIT SO LONG?!!?! This app is amazing! It does everything we need it to do, plus more. The best part is the ease of set up. So many of the other apps took us through the ringer, added on additional pricing for basic features any store would need, and provided little to no actual human customer support. This app is simple, straightforward, logical, and affordable. I had everything I wanted (including custom pricing set for over 75 items and 100s of variants) set up and tested live within a day or two. Additionally, the customer support reviews were right on- team members have responded within hours to each request, and fully answered each question I have submitted. We had the entire app up and running to our wholesale customers within 10 days. I would say this app is limited in what it can do, but for most B2B retailers, what they offer is what you need. In fact, having a simple app like this was one of the attractive qualities, as many other apps had so many variants and options that we wouldn't use, it was daunting to navigate. Suggestions I would love to see are : Show inventory (ready to ship) numbers available for each product on the Quick Order Form so shoppers can see what is available and what is out of stock before trying to add it to cart and see it is not available; Allow select shipping methods that are only available for WS customers (currently it will allow you to select or omit certain carriers, but it will do it sitewide); And offer a mass-mailing component for customers using Wholesale Gorilla. These are just bonus features that would make our own use of the app perfect, but otherwise we are just SO HAPPY we tried this app. I wish the Wholesale Gorilla tremendous success and growth.

AerialSolutionsIO

Spent all day looking for a good wholesale app. They either didn't function properly or support took forever to respond. Wholesale Gorilla responded immediately and the integration was smooth. By far the best Shopify wholesale app.

Meredith Bay Candle Co

Awesome app, Does pretty much everything I needed to offer wholesale to my customers. Support is crazy fast, Thanks Clementine! Never had any issues except when another app changed my theme. Sent support an email and it was fixed within 15 minutes, and that was on a Sunday. I have tried a number of wholesale apps and this was by far the easiest to set up and use. Was up and running in under an hour.

Wearable Architecture - KONZUK

We just started using Wholesale Gorilla at konzuk.com. We were very impressed by their sales support (Thanks Clementine!) answered the 100's of questions we had regarding functionality. Their tech support (thanks Zach!) exceeded our expectations finessing the interfacing to match our brand. We have already enjoyed successful wholesale orders using the platform—noting its ease of use and simplicity. We definitely recommend this application.

Zorali

Best wholesale app out there. Great features, simple and easy, and the support team are really helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9