Wholesale Gorilla

Wholesale Gorilla

by Wholesale Gorilla

Simple and powerful wholesale functionality for your shop.

curatedtiger

Tried so many apps before finding Wholesale Gorilla. Customer support is great and so is the app. Highly recommend

Slice Engineering

I used this app to help me set up a wholesale store on my Shopify account. They are a great company and have great customer service!

Wildbloomfriends

I got the best support I could wish for and I am very happy for this. I firstly was very frustrated because I could not find out of what I needed, but the support was very friendly and prompt. Thank you!

December 9, 2019

Sorry for any confusion there. Shopify handles all billing for any apps listed on the app store, so as soon as you uninstall an app Shopify automatically cancels billing for the app.

We would be happy to approve a refund for any portion of the app subscription you didn't realize you were paying for. You can initiate the process by emailing Shopify support and they can take things from there.

An unfortunate feature of Shopify is that if you uninstall a day or two after a new billing cycle starts you will still be charged that month's full subscription fee. We have requested that they start prorating these charges but in the meantime we are can. issue a refund for unused days

Let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

PURI5

This app has all the functions that I needed. I didn't see one of the function i needed at first, then i uninstalled, send a couple emails with support and i get an instant respond and guide me where to get that function. Best wholesale with excellent support. GET THIS.

Maverick Coffee Co.

The team at Wholesale Gorilla have been really supportive since we started trialling this app. It was just what we needed to launch a distribution part of our business. There were a couple of tweaks we needed to make it work well with our particular shop/setup but the team at Wholesale Gorilla have been fab and helped us every step of the way. Their response time was super quick and they have helped us every time we got in contact. We have just launched it and so far so good! Can't recommend it enough if you need your website to aim at the wholesale market. Thanks Wholesale Gorilla.

AFROline shop

Excellent application with professional support. Great help in placing and handling wholesaler orders. Helps you grow your business.
The support team helps you quickly and professionally solve your unique needs. I recommend it to anyone who wants to deal with their wholesaler orders with a great application. Multi-language application. With many great features.
Thank you for helping the team with their professional attitude.

Samana Living

We required an App that would allow us to move from what was a Wholesale-Only site to one which is now available to the public at retail prices. Wholesale Gorilla has satisfied all our requirements. Fixed-Price and Percentage-Off rules have been a godsend. The Quick Form and Minimum Order Quantity options are proving a huge hit for our existing Wholesale customers with an unexpected bonus. Our sales figures on the new Site are already much higher as a result.
Quite apart from the Gorilla Wholesale functionality, the support has exceptional. We've submitted many requests for assistance or tweaks of our theme (often in quick succession) and the response from the Gorilla team has always been rapid, with genuine concern. Thanks team!

Black Diamond Coatings

We tried the BOLD wholesale app and struggled to get support with their team. Once we installed the Wholesale Gorilla app, they had it up and running within a day with no problems. It has been the easiest and smoothest transition possible. Customer service is extremely fast and responsive. Highly recommend.

Cocoon Apothecary Canada

I've gone through a few wholesale apps and this one is the best. Love the one page ordering form and all the customizations. Highly recommend.

nutryshark.com

Amazing App, It does exactly what we need for our store it's possible to customize many parameters.
As our store runs in Italian we need to solve some issues and the support team was simply great, quick and responsive.
highly recommended