By Merchants, for Merchants
Created and built by actual store owners who sell wholesale on Shopify. We created the app we always wanted, and are sharing it with you!
You're super busy, our job is to make selling wholesale on your store as easy as possible. Great user interface. And no coding. Period.
Manage all your retail and wholesale customers, inventory, ordering, and fulfillment with your current Shopify store.
About Wholesale Gorilla
Designed and Built by Shopify Merchants
We've been running our own Shopify store since 2013 and for years our wholesale business was totally separate. Keeping track of separate retail and wholesale inventory, sales, accounts - it was a mess! We were waiting for a great Shopify wholesale app that didn't require us to cobble together multiple apps to make work, and that wasn't designed by coders who didn't know the first thing about actually selling wholesale. And we kept waiting...
Then we got tired of waiting and built our own! We're proud and excited to share with you the wholesale app we've always wanted.
How it works
Wholesale Gorilla uses customer tags to discount products for customers who are logged in to your shop. You can create tags manually, or tags can be created automatically by the app when a new customer signs up. Simplify your life by merging wholesale and retail into your existing Shopify store.
- Integrates seamlessly into your shop without creating duplicate variants.
- Set wholesale prices for your entire store, specific collections, products, or variants.
- Create prices as a percent off the original amount, or set a new fixed price.
- Set a minimum order value for wholesale orders.
- Add wholesale prices to orders created manually in your Shopify admin.
- Easy to use interface - no coding required.
- No extra or hidden fees. Ever!
The Awesome Stuff
- Create custom wholesale shipping rules.
- Net Checkout - customers can checkout without paying.
- Set minimum/multiple/maximum quantity rules for the cart, collections, or products.
- Single Page Order Form - Beautifully designed. Ability to exclude certain products or collections.
- Ship partial/complete option during checkout for out-of-stock inventory.
- Customer signup form that integrates seamlessly with your site and automatically tags, activates, and creates customers in Shopify.
- Automatically tags wholesale orders for easy identification and advanced analytics.
- Customizable messages throughout your site that our only visible to wholesale customers.
- Translations! Display messages and pages generated by Wholesale Gorilla in Spanish, French, German, Italian, and more.
- Exclude and hide specific products from either wholesale or retail customers.
- Redirect international orders to a separate checkout process.
- Everything is professionally designed and beautifully fits into the style of your site.
We're here to help!
We use this app on our store every day and are always working on updates. Have an idea to make the app better? Let us know! Our only job is to make selling wholesale easier for merchants and we strive to deliver best app possible. Feel free to reach out at any time with questions.
Pricing 30-day free trial
All of the features of Wholesale Gorilla with no installation or hidden fees -Ever!
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Forlife is a teapot and teaware design and manufacturing company, Up until recently, we had a retail Shopify website and a separate wholesale website, Our wholesale website was getting old, so we looked at all different ways to make a new better website. We found Wholesale Gorilla, it was so easy and gave us the control over our content that we wanted, and gave our wholesale customers an easy and seamless shopping experience. It let us combine our retail and wholesale into one site. The support and communication from WG was awesome , they answered all my questions and did an install on our live website at our convenience , so we didn't have to disrupt our customers
I Definitely Give them 5 Stars
Ron Forlife Design
We are a global jewelry brand, servicing direct consumers and retailers across the globe. We had tried many different Shopify-compatible B2B apps, found ourselves quite frustrated and almost gave up. Then, in a last minute search, I discovered Wholesale Gorilla again and decided to read the reviews. After so much positive feedback, I determined we should explore the free trial. It seemed easy enough to set up a few tests before writing it off. Now, the only regret I have is...WHY DID WE WAIT SO LONG?!!?! This app is amazing! It does everything we need it to do, plus more. The best part is the ease of set up. So many of the other apps took us through the ringer, added on additional pricing for basic features any store would need, and provided little to no actual human customer support. This app is simple, straightforward, logical, and affordable. I had everything I wanted (including custom pricing set for over 75 items and 100s of variants) set up and tested live within a day or two. Additionally, the customer support reviews were right on- team members have responded within hours to each request, and fully answered each question I have submitted. We had the entire app up and running to our wholesale customers within 10 days. I would say this app is limited in what it can do, but for most B2B retailers, what they offer is what you need. In fact, having a simple app like this was one of the attractive qualities, as many other apps had so many variants and options that we wouldn't use, it was daunting to navigate. Suggestions I would love to see are : Show inventory (ready to ship) numbers available for each product on the Quick Order Form so shoppers can see what is available and what is out of stock before trying to add it to cart and see it is not available; Allow select shipping methods that are only available for WS customers (currently it will allow you to select or omit certain carriers, but it will do it sitewide); And offer a mass-mailing component for customers using Wholesale Gorilla. These are just bonus features that would make our own use of the app perfect, but otherwise we are just SO HAPPY we tried this app. I wish the Wholesale Gorilla tremendous success and growth.
Mrs Bee's Emporium
It's almost impossible to unsubscribe from this app. They insist you email them to unsubscribe, which I did, and they confirmed unsubscription (but suggested I hire a coder to ensure they hadn't left any code on my site). They are still taking payment 2 months later. Absolutely disgraceful.
I'm sorry for any confusion around the uninstall process. The only way to cancel billing for an app is to navigate to the Apps page in your Shopify admin and click 'Delete' next to the app you wish to cancel. We would never ask you to hire a developer to remove any of our code from your theme, so if you would still like assistance with this please reach out and we would be more than happy to take care of it asap.
We are happy to issue a refund for any amount you feel you were incorrectly charged for. Since our app is uninstalled we no longer have permissions to do this, but if you reach out to Shopify support requesting a refund they will initiate the process.
Sorry again for any confusion around removing the app. Please reach out if you have any questions or want us to check your theme code. Thanks!