Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium | Reviews

by Booster Apps Legacy

The ONLY Premium Wholesale App. Trusted Since 2015 - Try now!

Artist First

App did not work and developers required us to pay extra fees for theme upgrades, after paying extra we were told it's incompatible with any other product discount apps. Would be better if they checked that first before asking for extra money.

EVORETRO Canada

this app not working properly, we lost sale and time. Don't use this if you would like keep your retailers !

Fish-Field Manufacturing

Great App! We have been using it for a while. It does the job in great shape. Very easy to install and use.

KAZI

This application is just wonderful. It gives you the power to execute the pricing needs of your different customer segments, in a very easy way with a very good level of customization. I highly recommend it!

SJJA Apparel

The app is Amazing, It really helps us solve an issue on our online store!
Highly recommended!

420pcr

THIS IS A GREAT APP TO HELP A GROWING BUSINESS! THE STAFF IS VERY HELPFUL IN TROUBLESHOOTING AND KEEPING MY STORE UP TO DATE WITH DEVELOPING THEMES. I WOULD UTILIZE WHOLESALE HERO ON ANY STORE THAT WANTS TO PROVIDE WHOLESALE PRICING TO CUSTOMERS

IKONOMAKIS

I request installation for my eshop ikonomakis.gr 6 days ago now that i see my progress says that the estimated time is 5 days to install the app that means that is no trial period for me! I will be back for further. Still Waiting!!!

Narragansett Beer Distributor Portal

Unparalleled customer support! I told Lloyd how I wanted my site to look/operate and he implemented the changes almost immediately.

weplaywelltogether

I installed the app two years ago, and it has followed me through a couple of theme updates. I only had to set it up once in the beginning and have been using it ever since without a problem or having to adjust anything. I love that it gives me an easy way to have my wholesale customer login and see their current prices as they are based on my current retail prices — no misunderstandings or problems with old pricelists.

November 22, 2019

Hi there! These reviews really make our day 🙂 Have a great weekend and if you ever need anything at all please feel free to reach out at any time!
Cheers, Stuart

Naish USA

This app has been great. It was easy to implement and allows for a lot of future growth for dynamic wholesale environments. The staff and customer support are super helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22