Wholesale Hero ‑ Wholesale

Wholesale Hero ‑ Wholesale

by Booster Apps

Wholesale pricing done right! Custom Wholesale Pricing

Anecdote Candles

The app works great for wholesale pricing, but DO NOT use for shipping. In their beta version, they offer an option that says you can "add or subtract against regular shipping," which implies the shipping rates. But once I contacted Customer Support on a matter, I learned that because Shopify offers very little access to the cart, the workaround is to apply a discount to the cart total.

In my case, I was offering wholesale customers 50% off of my retail prices, then was trying to offer 30% off of the shipping rates. Instead, I offered 30% off of their entire order, which turned out to be a total discount of 65%. I lost a lot of money this way, and it's been a huge headache trying to resolve. It's never fun going back to customers saying you undercharged them.

International Beauty Depot

We use this App successfully since we lounged our e-Commerce side in January 2019 until about a week ago when something changed pricing and caused several complaints by clients started to go wrong, since we have made several attempts to communicate our issues with Wholesale Hero even involving Shopify to escalate our concerns and problems but nothing made a difference, no one made an attempt to contact us, one think though I notice that they are very on time to collect their payment… Very Disappointed Looking for alternatives to change over…

Dryads Dancing

The app is fine. Pretty cool, actually. Especially with assistance from the help team! Once steered in the right direction it is fairly intuitive. Once the verbiage is understood, its recommended. Special thanks to Ross with the help team for his assistance.

Global CBD Oil

Total Rip Off Waste Of Money! We are uninstalling this App due to the fact that we have been experiencing issues since day one and have yet to receive any response from Support after sending off multiple support tickets/emails. It is impossible to utilize an app when there is zero tech support for even the smallest of problems. If we can't resolve issues or get answers to questions there is no way to proceed. We waited for over a week to get a response or any assistance, of course our free trial is up because we were so hopeful that someone would respond so we could proceed with this and other Booster Apps applications. Since we have not been able to utilize the app without experiencing major issues, we are requesting a refund of the $59.99 we were charged while we waited for tech support to get back to us to no avail. We were unable to re-launch our Wholesale Program using Wholesale Hero after moving our site to Shopify. We still don't have a Wholesale program up and running and will have to find a new solution to implement now, meaning more down time for our Wholesale accounts that are waiting to be able to make purchases. A refund of our money would be greatly appreciated but I am very doubtful that this will happen. It seems this is the trend with Booster Apps. I would avoid using any of their applications.

The Natural Dog Hub

Since installing this App I have only issues which do not seem to be getting fixed. Getting a generic reply via email for each issue is not fixing the problems or giving me any confidence in this App. I am still waiting for issues to be fixed and my customers are complaining

Lil Buff Protein Cake Mix

This app helped me come up with a seamless wholesale integration so that customers could order without creating manual invoices.

OZtrail

Thank you to Ross and the team at Boost! We regularly use this app and with their great Customer Service, they were able to tailor the app to what we exactly needed. Highly recommended and will continue to use other apps from Boost in the future.

Only Orb

Without Wholesale Hero I wouldn't have a business. It is extremely easy to use and the team at Booster App are always there to help...willingly.

BUYBARBER.COM

WE ARE SHOPIFY EXPERTS WORKING WITH TONS OF CUSTOMERS, WE DECIDED TO GIVE THE APP A TRY, THE APP WORKS FINE, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN FOR A SHOPIFY APP, I ASKED TWO INSTALLATIONS FOR TWO DIFFERENT STORES, BOTH DONE WRONG AND THIS GUYS TAKE DAYS TO GET BACK OR FIX ANYTHING

TEST COY DEAR Integration

The only App that Ticks All the boxes for our Retail / Trade / Partner pricing requirement.
Ability to Hide or Show SKUs for different Discount Groups (Tags),
Different Discounts rates for each Discount Group (Tags),
On Account Terms (Net 15/30) for selected Customers.
CSV Import of individual Group pricing for each SKU.
Feeds Web Store Orders through to DEAR Systems via Shopify
Great Tech Support, they walked me through when i missed a few subtle points.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21