Wholesale Hero ‑ Wholesale

Wholesale Hero ‑ Wholesale

by Booster Apps

Wholesale pricing done right! Custom Wholesale Pricing

KAZI

This application is just wonderful. It gives you the power to execute the pricing needs of your different customer segments, in a very easy way with a very good level of customization. I highly recommend it!

SJJA Apparel

The app is Amazing, It really helps us solve an issue on our online store!
Highly recommended!

420pcr

THIS IS A GREAT APP TO HELP A GROWING BUSINESS! THE STAFF IS VERY HELPFUL IN TROUBLESHOOTING AND KEEPING MY STORE UP TO DATE WITH DEVELOPING THEMES. I WOULD UTILIZE WHOLESALE HERO ON ANY STORE THAT WANTS TO PROVIDE WHOLESALE PRICING TO CUSTOMERS

IKONOMAKIS

I request installation for my eshop ikonomakis.gr 6 days ago now that i see my progress says that the estimated time is 5 days to install the app that means that is no trial period for me! I will be back for further. Still Waiting!!!

Narragansett Beer Distributor Portal

Unparalleled customer support! I told Lloyd how I wanted my site to look/operate and he implemented the changes almost immediately.

weplaywelltogether

I installed the app two years ago, and it has followed me through a couple of theme updates. I only had to set it up once in the beginning and have been using it ever since without a problem or having to adjust anything. I love that it gives me an easy way to have my wholesale customer login and see their current prices as they are based on my current retail prices — no misunderstandings or problems with old pricelists.

November 22, 2019

Hi there! These reviews really make our day 🙂 Have a great weekend and if you ever need anything at all please feel free to reach out at any time!
Cheers, Stuart

Naish USA

This app has been great. It was easy to implement and allows for a lot of future growth for dynamic wholesale environments. The staff and customer support are super helpful.

TagsForever Türkiye

Wanna do mistake today? Let's install this app and say hello world's amazing worst app support team!

November 11, 2019

Hi there, Sorry to hear you're having issues with the app - I'd be more than happy to help if you'd like to email stuart@boosterapps.com. Cheers, Stuart

mat2ustore

This app makes your VIP pricing extremely easier. Now when my VIP users login onto my site, they get a special discounted price!

Hats of to the team as well for keeping all my settings and waiving the theme installing costs when a third party app deleted everything on my store. They were a life-saver!

River Lane Memories

Excellent app to apply wholesale prices to your products. Also great that you can add a minimum order for each product. Was really easy to install and use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23