Wholesale Hero ‑ Wholesale

Wholesale Hero ‑ Wholesale

by Booster Apps

Wholesale pricing done right! Custom Wholesale Pricing 🚀

BUYBARBER.COM

WE ARE SHOPIFY EXPERTS WORKING WITH TONS OF CUSTOMERS, WE DECIDED TO GIVE THE APP A TRY, THE APP WORKS FINE, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN FOR A SHOPIFY APP, I ASKED TWO INSTALLATIONS FOR TWO DIFFERENT STORES, BOTH DONE WRONG AND THIS GUYS TAKE DAYS TO GET BACK OR FIX ANYTHING

TEST COY DEAR Integration

The only App that Ticks All the boxes for our Retail / Trade / Partner pricing requirement.
Ability to Hide or Show SKUs for different Discount Groups (Tags),
Different Discounts rates for each Discount Group (Tags),
On Account Terms (Net 15/30) for selected Customers.
CSV Import of individual Group pricing for each SKU.
Feeds Web Store Orders through to DEAR Systems via Shopify
Great Tech Support, they walked me through when i missed a few subtle points.

Eastern Bikes

Great app! Great support! They helped a novice like me figure out a solution to my problem and it was fast!

Calendar Coffee

We love Wholesale Hero! They're a super responsive team and always more than happy to lend a helping hand. We find the app really easy to use and haven't experienced any problems so far. Thanks guys and keep up the great work!

HitLights

We paid to have the app re-installed after a theme change, but the installation did not work. After 30 days of attempting to get them to fix it, with little or no response, we gave up. Time and money wasted. It's a shame, because when the app worked it was fantastic.

Michelle Starbuck Designs

Simple and quick to set up. Excellent customer service! My favorite feature is the volume discounts.

Maeda Canada

The customer service turn around is very fast and friendly, happy with the services on both my websites.

SprayFoamInsulation.com

Great improvement over what we were using before. Only a few days in, but support is great and testing is working well so far.

i-Bead

Contacted support on November 29, today is December 6 and still no response. You'd think for a $60 app, that customer service would be better.

I get WAY better service and MUCH quicker response from other apps that are FREE!

***UPDATE*** It's now December 26th, and still nothing. Downgrading to 1 star for crapy service!

Stretch It Body Jewellery

Support was ok, to begin with, but it took a week to sort out a menu issue. Support no longer email me back and I've paid for a month and had no use out of the app. I was forced to leave Wholesale Lion as they shut up shop and their app worked perfectly. The wholesale hero app also slowed down my website massively which was a deal breaker for me, 10 seconds page load time on the category pages even when you weren't signed into a wholesale account. I queried this many times and did not receive a response. Disappointed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20