Wholesale Hero ‑ Wholesale

Wholesale Hero ‑ Wholesale

by Booster Apps

Wholesale pricing done right!

My Lash Store

Initially had some issues with missed emails from the support team but they were outstanding in their follow up and extremely apologetic. Not sure just as yet if I will use the app as I'm not sure it meets all our requirements, however after testing for a few days it seems to do an outstanding job and integrated well with our theme.

Disco Beads

Love the app. We have a network of 60 Ambassadors and stockists around the world and have use it to have discount groups for these. This also includes products that do and don't get discount, fixed prices at a different rate on selected product. I have also then coded product that are only available to some customers and not others so we can have ambassador exclusive products etc. takes a bit of getting used to, but a fantastic resource

Bee Built

They updated our app a few days after we e-mailed them to do so. Unfortunately, it broke our theme when customers went to checkout, all items showed the same price in the cart. Fortunately, the developer did respond and resolve our issue.

Prairie Wear

Super easy to implement, good functionality and, most importantly, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE if you have any questions or need some support. Thanks for being so awesome!!!

American Bead Corp

Life saving App, literally wouldn't be able to have the fundamentals of my website without this app.

ClinicalPosters

Wholesale Hero is the foundation of my website. It allows me to customize prices for customers in multiple categories based upon customer tags. This is incentive to login.

One feature in beta has an anomaly. It is the free shipping option. I brought up to the developer that it works only when customers are tagged with just one discount group keyword. Unfortunately this is not viable in my setup because the shipping discount is an addon to any of two dozen product discounts. Two workarounds are to use promo codes or duplicate and append all existing tags with the free shipping option. Since my tags are hardwired into the Liquid theme, the latter option of managing four dozen discount groups is much more intricate than issuing promo codes.

I hope the developer discovers a way to allow free shipping to coexist with other tags. Since this feature is in beta, I have not removed a star from my rating but feel the anomaly should be shared publicaly.

Summit Ergonomics

The only wholesale App that seemed to do what I needed; wholesale customer management on my existing store with net 30 terms and individualized product discounting. Integrating it was easy and their support was timely and on point. Very pleased with my purchase.

Therafi

Very good. Simple, straightforward but also customizable to reasonable extent. Good support.

My Nella

it works perfect!! ........................

Benchclearers