Wholesale Hero ‑ Wholesale

Wholesale Hero ‑ Wholesale

by Booster Apps

Wholesale pricing done right! Custom Wholesale Pricing

Love Token US

App seems like it would be perfect, and it was almost 95% working with my store. However upon installing and testing it, Ive found way too many bugs that are "out of the box features" in their settings section that simply didn't work at all. The developer was nice in trying to fix a few things, but after me finding way too many bugs one after another, they simply gave up and got tired of fixing things and came back with " the app simply isnt compatible with your theme, please just delete it".

Sounds to me like they just got tired of fixing things for me that should have worked to begin with. Any app is compatible with any theme...its all simple code tweaks when needed. But they don't want to deal with this when way too many bugs were found.

Passion Detailing

Very nice and usefull application for wholesale experience on our webshop. We use it for both of our webshops. Staff is great, we encountered a few issues with our installation process and certain demands we specifically had for our shop but everything got covered and everything got taken care off real quick. I recommend

August 19, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! Glad we could help, if you need a hand with anything else, please feel free to reach out at any time 🙌
Cheers, Stuart

Pakemoto

Good customer service!! They are always there to help if we encounter an issue. Amazing app, amazing support!!!!

August 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! Happy we could help 🙌
Cheers
Stuart

Cali Tiger

Just Awful for an expensive app they have the worst customer support that is how they incur billing people! DO NOT DOWNLOAD

July 30, 2019

Hi there, I'm so sorry for any hassle caused here. I've reached out a couple of times by email but am yet to hear anything back. I'd love to help turn around this situation as soon as possible if you'd like to respond. Please feel free to reach out directly to stuart@boosterapps.com also.

Cheers
Stuart

Bark&Miau - Loja Online

The support is fast and super friendly. Thank you Ross for your compreehension and patience, it means a lot to a start up team like us.

Spitfire Petite

Well built wholesaling tool with a simple and intuitive UI. Excellent customer service as well! I would recommend it to anyone looking to add a simple wholesale experience to their shopify site

Anecdote Candles

The app works great for wholesale pricing, but DO NOT use for shipping. In their beta version, they offer an option that says you can "add or subtract against regular shipping," which implies the shipping rates. But once I contacted Customer Support on a matter, I learned that because Shopify offers very little access to the cart, the workaround is to apply a discount to the cart total.

In my case, I was offering wholesale customers 50% off of my retail prices, then was trying to offer 30% off of the shipping rates. Instead, I offered 30% off of their entire order, which turned out to be a total discount of 65%. I lost a lot of money this way, and it's been a huge headache trying to resolve. It's never fun going back to customers saying you undercharged them.

International Beauty Depot

We use this App successfully since we lounged our e-Commerce side in January 2019 until about a week ago when something changed pricing and caused several complaints by clients started to go wrong, since we have made several attempts to communicate our issues with Wholesale Hero even involving Shopify to escalate our concerns and problems but nothing made a difference, no one made an attempt to contact us, one think though I notice that they are very on time to collect their payment… Very Disappointed Looking for alternatives to change over…

Dryads Dancing

The app is fine. Pretty cool, actually. Especially with assistance from the help team! Once steered in the right direction it is fairly intuitive. Once the verbiage is understood, its recommended. Special thanks to Ross with the help team for his assistance.

Global CBD Oil

Total Rip Off Waste Of Money! We are uninstalling this App due to the fact that we have been experiencing issues since day one and have yet to receive any response from Support after sending off multiple support tickets/emails. It is impossible to utilize an app when there is zero tech support for even the smallest of problems. If we can't resolve issues or get answers to questions there is no way to proceed. We waited for over a week to get a response or any assistance, of course our free trial is up because we were so hopeful that someone would respond so we could proceed with this and other Booster Apps applications. Since we have not been able to utilize the app without experiencing major issues, we are requesting a refund of the $59.99 we were charged while we waited for tech support to get back to us to no avail. We were unable to re-launch our Wholesale Program using Wholesale Hero after moving our site to Shopify. We still don't have a Wholesale program up and running and will have to find a new solution to implement now, meaning more down time for our Wholesale accounts that are waiting to be able to make purchases. A refund of our money would be greatly appreciated but I am very doubtful that this will happen. It seems this is the trend with Booster Apps. I would avoid using any of their applications.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21