Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

The ONLY Premium Wholesale App. Trusted Since 2015 - Try now!

From $39.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Artist First

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

App did not work and developers required us to pay extra fees for theme upgrades, after paying extra we were told it's incompatible with any other product discount apps. Would be better if they checked that first before asking for extra money.

EVORETRO Canada

Time spent using app Over 2 years

this app not working properly, we lost sale and time. Don't use this if you would like keep your retailers !

Fish-Field Manufacturing

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great App! We have been using it for a while. It does the job in great shape. Very easy to install and use.

KAZI

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This application is just wonderful. It gives you the power to execute the pricing needs of your different customer segments, in a very easy way with a very good level of customization. I highly recommend it!

SJJA Apparel

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The app is Amazing, It really helps us solve an issue on our online store!
Highly recommended!

420pcr

THIS IS A GREAT APP TO HELP A GROWING BUSINESS! THE STAFF IS VERY HELPFUL IN TROUBLESHOOTING AND KEEPING MY STORE UP TO DATE WITH DEVELOPING THEMES. I WOULD UTILIZE WHOLESALE HERO ON ANY STORE THAT WANTS TO PROVIDE WHOLESALE PRICING TO CUSTOMERS

IKONOMAKIS

Location Greece

I request installation for my eshop ikonomakis.gr 6 days ago now that i see my progress says that the estimated time is 5 days to install the app that means that is no trial period for me! I will be back for further. Still Waiting!!!

Narragansett Beer Distributor Portal

Unparalleled customer support! I told Lloyd how I wanted my site to look/operate and he implemented the changes almost immediately.

weplaywelltogether

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I installed the app two years ago, and it has followed me through a couple of theme updates. I only had to set it up once in the beginning and have been using it ever since without a problem or having to adjust anything. I love that it gives me an easy way to have my wholesale customer login and see their current prices as they are based on my current retail prices — no misunderstandings or problems with old pricelists.

November 22, 2019

Hi there! These reviews really make our day 🙂 Have a great weekend and if you ever need anything at all please feel free to reach out at any time!
Cheers, Stuart

Naish USA

This app has been great. It was easy to implement and allows for a lot of future growth for dynamic wholesale environments. The staff and customer support are super helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22