Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

The ONLY Premium Wholesale App. Trusted Since 2015 - Try now!

From $39.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Kryptonite Hard Core Steering And Suspension Products

This App works great for our Site Fantastic Customer service also!

Xtardirect

Love this app! We switched over from another Wholesale app, this one is the best!

Ghettoblasterwear

Abosolutely not suggested!!1It takes hours and day to install and in the meanwhile you site is blocked!!!Sigh Wote to support no reply!!!

Negash83

Greatest app in the entire app store

Onetouchhomestore

Great app! Even better after the May 2017 update! Awesome tech support, perfect for my website. Thank you Booster Apps!

Depcoautopartes

Its a really good App, my categorie clients hace a especific price

Theheadspace

The service provided for getting the theme setup and customizing the look of the front page was superb! They were even able to customize the preview of products in the sections of the template. Thanks so much for this awesome app. It works amazingly.

Sushisushi

Great app. We use it as a trade club with a minimum spend for discounts. Great support from the team

Quality Cellular Parts

This is a must have App for implementing different customer pricing levels. My only complaint (so far) is with the bulk uploading of the individual prices. I can only set the prices for each SKU. I would like an option to be able to set the discount percentage for each SKU instead of the price for each SKU. I can do this manually, 1 by 1, but I do not feel like spending several hours to do it. I definitely recommend this App.

Sassy Frass Tees

It rocks! This app helps me run my business successfully. It helps giving different items different wholesale prices.