Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

The ONLY Premium Wholesale App. Trusted Since 2015 - Try now!

From $39.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Solar E Liquids

Easy setup, easy to use and tech support is great. What else could you ask for.

Endurelash

Haven't seen this work yet so I'm not sure, but it sounds great!

Yoshi Bella

Seems to work ok. I haven't got all the bugs figured out. It is pricey for a small store and it has its limitations - but maybe I haven't set it up properly.
I'm only doing this review because I have to in order to complete my setup so I can try to enable net 15 terms.
Edited to add: I have been unable to collect net terms orders since the October update. Was told it was fixed but it is still not working weeks later. Sent an email Sunday afternoon and have not heard back yet on Monday night. Looking for an alternate solution now. Kind of makes it hard to make money in a store when the customers submit an order (with no error warnings) and I never get it.
Prior to the update it seemed to be working fine.

Northwestvapedistribution

So far the functionality of the app is great.

There are some minor sync issues but I am confident we will get that resolved within 24 hours!

Definitely give this a try if you are looking for an in depth wholesale app

Rc Maker

These guys are the best in the business when it comes to support. The App works faultlessly and the support is second to none. Highly recommended!

Brilliantk9

Customer service is nice. They get back to you ASAP, if that was an issue, this app would be shaky but all is good.

Hug Your Skin

The olny wholesale app (I could find) that really works and does not mess with pinterest rich pins and other sales channels. I have spend lots of time, effort and money on other apps (mainly the one from Bold apps) only to find out that they can't make the app work.

Nouveaulashesusa

Excellent app! No variants duplicity and can hide certain products.

Freeze Sleeve

Great app and very responsive support service.

Crawlspace Studios

GREAT App and super responsive tech support. Answered questions very fast and set us up with everything that we needed we ran into larger orders and %Net terms for incoming orders. Couldn't be happier!