Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

The ONLY Premium Wholesale App. Trusted Since 2015 - Try now!

From $39.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Oak Amber Candle Company

Initially it took a few days to get around to my site; However, once I e-mailed and asked when someone would start the integration and that at that point I wouldn't receive my full 7 day trial, I was told that I would be bumped up to priority and my trial days were extended.

From there on out, the customer service was great. E-mail response sometimes took a day but they were a pleasure to work with.

I have everything I need for the Wholesale portion on my website. Thank you!

Sawdust Embers

Wholesale Hero is a great solution for getting a wholesale store setup without all the hassle of rebuilding an entire copy of your retail store. The support team at Booster Apps is phenomenal. Super responsive service and friendly support along the way.

Thebarnde 2

Wholesale Hero was a BIG help in helping us setup our Wholesale store implementation! They're product is solid and their support STELLAR! Two thumbs up from us!

Fair Flies

Well we tried. Support takes over a week to respond and simply changing our theme broke the whole thing. When we requested support and they finally responded they wanted us to pay an additional $35 US into a Paypal account so he could hire a developer to do the required changes. I feel that if we are paying $30 a month for SAS then we should receive the service part of the deal. The approach of using 2000 coupon codes messes with any kind of tracking for reports on our discounts and is messy. The whole thing feels like bubblegum and duct tape with some workarounds. Not what I would expect again for $30 a month. Save your money and go download Trade Orders if you offer terms or wholesale it is clean and works great.

Update: Steve kindly reached out to me and refunded our payments to them. He was professional and apologetic for some of the communications we had received. I am hopeful that this app will get to the place we can use it. His interactions made me believe someday we might return. The wholesale market place for Shopify is woefully lacking in good options. I wish Shopify would just add the required features to their platform so we can stop messing around with third party apps.

Southern Sweets Vapor

Fantastic app! They set everything up for me and now I can set per-customer wholesale prices with just a couple of clicks. It's exactly what I needed! Recommended.

Fm Europe

Super useful app and great customer support - very helpful with requests!

Staging Boutiquemags Com

This really is a plug and play App. So simple to use and never breaks down. The only time I had a few issues was when I changed my theme. The guys were super helpful and had me back up and running within a couple of hours. Can't fault this at all. www.boutiquemags.com

Dragonfly Brand

Solid! I like the personal email letting me see some screen shots of what the customers can see. Good response time.

The Vapour Lounge Ltd

Had a few technical issues (my on fault by deleting discount codes and not reading the setting carefully) the guys fixed these asap for me, happy with the App!

Incrediwear

I really love the app, and I haven't had a bad experience until recently. I was trying to launch my new theme for about 5 days and I had to go through Shopify Support to get a hold of Booster to help setup wholesale. When they finally got back to me and setup wholesale, they launched my theme, WHICH IS NOT WHAT I ASK THEM TO DO...Sorry to sound like a jerk, but there were design elements I was still working on before the launch. Just wanted them to set it up. I still love the way the app works, but please learn to follow directions and don't make paying customers wait so long to hear back. Hope this is constructive enough.