Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

The ONLY Premium Wholesale App. Trusted Since 2015 - Try now!

From $39.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Evosy

I honestly spent the last 48 hours testing wholesale apps, even giving up and deciding to start a separate B2B site on another platform, each one of these apps looked cranky and had very complicated installation instructions, and trust me I never needed anyone to install an app in 4 years using Shopify, and good luck having the right theme otherwise the instructions didn't work.

With Wholesale Hero, I had hope again, I installed it, requested to send them an invite to install the app for me and VOILA, done, beautiful, Seamless and I can continue enjoying the simplicity of Shopify even as a Wholesaler.

Asoneunitedclothing

great so far, very helpful....

Cooleys Liquid Co

This app is useful for taking percentages off of your products. If you want to Take amounts in dollars off of your products its going to run you 50$ a month. The support team for this app were very helpful and responsive. I have to consider other options as $50 a month just to discount your products properly is ridiculous to me.

Yourturnkeystore 355 2

Wholesale Hero is an excellent product and the support is second to none. I had multiple custom changes that needed to be made and Ross and the team were extremely quick and helpful through the process.

They stand behind they're product and are extremely helpful. I would highly recommend.

Demo Deals

Excellent! I needed help and Ross got back to me within the hour with exactly what I needed.

Scaletrains

The support team is AWESOME! During set-up, I had a few questions and they responded quickly and accurately. We've just started using the app to offer sale opportunities to best customers and it's working great.

Clothingvalley

Good APP....prompt response from support team.

Keystone Products 2

Wholesale Hero was awesome to work with. They assisted me every step of the way as what we were trying to accomplish was a little complicated. Great customer service and technical assistance.

Happy Wax

great features, great service!

Vintage Market Design

Best Wholesale app on Shopify! We have a large product catalogue, with many levels of wholesale and retail accounts. This is the ONLY wholesale app that was able to fit our needs. We have tried them all. Customer Service is fantastic!