Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

The ONLY Premium Wholesale App. Trusted Since 2015 - Try now!

From $39.99/month. 7-day free trial.

TagsForever Türkiye

Wanna do mistake today? Let's install this app and say hello world's amazing worst app support team!

November 11, 2019

Hi there, Sorry to hear you're having issues with the app - I'd be more than happy to help if you'd like to email stuart@boosterapps.com. Cheers, Stuart

River Lane Memories

Excellent app to apply wholesale prices to your products. Also great that you can add a minimum order for each product. Was really easy to install and use.

InkAddict

Great APP! Wholesale Customers Love it, Customer Service is Amazing and VERY QUICK to respond. THANK You Wholesale Hero!!!

ZAQ

Horribel customer support, no help after working with them for over 4 years. When we finally needed help they couldn't help us.

DE-SUNGLASSES

I try to use this app to my store's but nothing works! full of bugs and the customer support just tell me (please delete the app).
Worst app ever

Love Token US

App seems like it would be perfect, and it was almost 95% working with my store. However upon installing and testing it, Ive found way too many bugs that are "out of the box features" in their settings section that simply didn't work at all. The developer was nice in trying to fix a few things, but after me finding way too many bugs one after another, they simply gave up and got tired of fixing things and came back with " the app simply isnt compatible with your theme, please just delete it".

Sounds to me like they just got tired of fixing things for me that should have worked to begin with. Any app is compatible with any theme...its all simple code tweaks when needed. But they don't want to deal with this when way too many bugs were found.

Passion Detailing

Very nice and usefull application for wholesale experience on our webshop. We use it for both of our webshops. Staff is great, we encountered a few issues with our installation process and certain demands we specifically had for our shop but everything got covered and everything got taken care off real quick. I recommend

August 19, 2019

Thank you for the kind words! Glad we could help, if you need a hand with anything else, please feel free to reach out at any time 🙌
Cheers, Stuart

Pakemoto

Good customer service!! They are always there to help if we encounter an issue. Amazing app, amazing support!!!!

August 1, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words! Happy we could help 🙌
Cheers
Stuart

Cali Tiger

Just Awful for an expensive app they have the worst customer support that is how they incur billing people! DO NOT DOWNLOAD

July 30, 2019

Hi there, I'm so sorry for any hassle caused here. I've reached out a couple of times by email but am yet to hear anything back. I'd love to help turn around this situation as soon as possible if you'd like to respond. Please feel free to reach out directly to stuart@boosterapps.com also.

Cheers
Stuart

Bark&Miau - Loja Online

The support is fast and super friendly. Thank you Ross for your compreehension and patience, it means a lot to a start up team like us.