Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

by Booster Apps Legacy

The ONLY Premium Wholesale App. Trusted Since 2015 - Try now!

BUYBARBER.COM

WE ARE SHOPIFY EXPERTS WORKING WITH TONS OF CUSTOMERS, WE DECIDED TO GIVE THE APP A TRY, THE APP WORKS FINE, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN FOR A SHOPIFY APP, I ASKED TWO INSTALLATIONS FOR TWO DIFFERENT STORES, BOTH DONE WRONG AND THIS GUYS TAKE DAYS TO GET BACK OR FIX ANYTHING

HitLights

We paid to have the app re-installed after a theme change, but the installation did not work. After 30 days of attempting to get them to fix it, with little or no response, we gave up. Time and money wasted. It's a shame, because when the app worked it was fantastic.

i-Bead

Contacted support on November 29, today is December 6 and still no response. You'd think for a $60 app, that customer service would be better.

I get WAY better service and MUCH quicker response from other apps that are FREE!

***UPDATE*** It's now December 26th, and still nothing. Downgrading to 1 star for crapy service!

Goodwear USA

I am on the PRO plan yet support is slow. Yes we expect same day wishfully within hours but seems like days often...app is not consistent, many wholesale accounts are frustrated the discount does not appear.

Laadi Designs

I downloaded this app for wholesale. They edited my theme in a timely manner and I set up the wholesale as needed. Everything worked great but wished the shipping options would be better. My 7 day trial ended, I sent wholesale to various customers and then things started to go wrong. I realized some of my basic website functionality was missing. I contacted my theme editor and they said that a lot of code was missing. I contacted Booster apps hoping for a quick response but eventually had to switch back to my old theme after no response. I’ve sent additional email asking for help and after 5 days I haven’t received a response. Now looking for another app and very disgruntled!

Atomicswag

Sucks! Cart minimums need to be doubled - your customers will have a heart attack because if you set up your store for $250 cart minimums, the app puts $250 RETAIL in the cart - and when they go to check out - the price discounts in half so I have wholesalers walking away with only $150 in their cart. I email Wholesale Hero and they say the "work around" for their app that doesn't work is to set $500 minimums so that the wholesaler ends up with $250 at checkout- but when your customers even see the $500 cart min warning flashing online they will email you to complain or just run scared. For $60 a month for an app that doesn't work and needs a "work around" for cart minimums that scares customers off doesn't work for me. What a joke! I can't even find where to go to cancel my account. I'm not paying someone $60 a month so that they can help me lose money on EVERY SINGLE WHOLESALE ORDER!

Inksewn Usa

We upgraded our template we paid last week to have the new template work with app. We have not heard anything from them of the 6 emails we have sent.

Prostore Beauty

They are terrible at responding. It makes me worry about keeping this app with my customers and not being able to contact them when there are issues.

Loilj Com

If I could give a negative review I would. We were pretty happy to see how easy things were to implement products and groups from within the admin... UNTIL... we learned that only Wholesale Hero can perform the necessary theme edits which could take anywhere from 1-x days. There was no chat or telephone support, so our only option was to email and wait, and wait we did.

My email asked: "Is there any possibility this can be sooner? Really need this set up asap. Happy to do myself with the right instructions. Would be way easier if you guys had chat. Please advise."

The next day we got a "No problem, we'll follow up here later today as soon as everything is setup and the HIDE/SHOW function has also been added by our team.", which completely dismissed my questions, but sure I thought, we'll give them some time then since they say it'll be all set up.

The following day I followed up with: So is this something that only you guys can do? I'm a developer, so I'm comfortable in code as well. There is some other logic that I'd like to incorporate in, and it all gears around inventory, so I can't really do much until you guys are done. Do you have a chat room available? Eg. Slack, Telegram, etc. Would be far more efficient if to communicate instead of email. We're in a bit of a time crunch here, so I need to get to my punch list as well, so would appreciate the feedback."

Half a day later? No word, so i followed up again to see if they had any updates.

An hour later, i get this from their CEO: "Apologies for the delayed response. I'll get this taken care of for you now."

7 hours later.... "Thanks for your patience here. I've taken a look into this for the last couple of hours and I'm afraid your theme isn't compatible with the app despite our best efforts :(

I'd recommend uninstalling at this time unfortunately - once again apologies for the hassle here."

This theme isn't any more advanced than the average shopify theme, and yet they gave up after just a short period of time without even the thought to work with me?

I was pretty disappointed, and I shot out another email explaining that I'm happy to help if you just tell me where your code needs to go. Finally, this morning I got back a reply, which basically said "Our team spent some more time at this but unfortunately were still un-able to successfully integrate the app with your custom option selector. Sorry we couldn't be of more help here."

Again, no willingness or acknowledgment to working with me, but rather just "oh its too hard, so uninstall our app and go somewhere else" Honestly its some html and js, it's not that hard to code out; especially if you talk to someone that is currently developing it!

In the end its a complete waste of time, and disregard to reading and responding to an email.

Cantomart Sa

If you are looking for support... forget it. Wrote 5 emails and no feedback after 5 days!

Not sure whether it works or not considering that no one came back after waiting for a week!