Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

by Booster Apps Legacy

The ONLY Premium Wholesale App. Trusted Since 2015 - Try now!

Swiftoutdoors

After a couple of install hickups looks like we're all up and going AOK, we appreciate the help from support getting this right for us. Simple to admin and easy to set up!

Johnny Applecbd

There is a flaw in the program where someone can copy paste old codes and use them for new orders...other than that it does work fine.

Bondi Botanicals

This app is possibly better suited to VIP discounts than to managing wholesale accounts.

It has taken a while to set up - and activating accounts with 30 day terms was slow. As was responding to our emails.

The wholesale orders ideally would include the company name, not just the person in the company so we know who the wholesale customer is.

This is also going to confuse our company reporting as we previously could calculate sales via each channel and now shopify only gives us a combined report. Despite emails to the app developers about how to get a report with sales info we have heard nothing.

But we will continue to use the app as it is working for us and hope these bugs get ironed out.

UPDATE: Wholesale hero team got back to us after this review and it seems our issues are in the hands of shopify itself. Wholesale hero are restricted and unable to resolve them. Hopefully shopify will work on improving things - in particular the reporting os sales via this app.

Incrediwear

I really love the app, and I haven't had a bad experience until recently. I was trying to launch my new theme for about 5 days and I had to go through Shopify Support to get a hold of Booster to help setup wholesale. When they finally got back to me and setup wholesale, they launched my theme, WHICH IS NOT WHAT I ASK THEM TO DO...Sorry to sound like a jerk, but there were design elements I was still working on before the launch. Just wanted them to set it up. I still love the way the app works, but please learn to follow directions and don't make paying customers wait so long to hear back. Hope this is constructive enough.

Cooleys Liquid Co

This app is useful for taking percentages off of your products. If you want to Take amounts in dollars off of your products its going to run you 50$ a month. The support team for this app were very helpful and responsive. I have to consider other options as $50 a month just to discount your products properly is ridiculous to me.

Clothingvalley

Good APP....prompt response from support team.

Candylabtoys

This app won't come cheap, but once up and running it will indeed streamline your wholesale process. It may require a careful integration and managing the discount codes - however when we ran into trouble the team responded quickly to address our issues.

Candylab Toys