Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

The ONLY Premium Wholesale App. Trusted Since 2015 - Try now!

From $39.99/month. 7-day free trial.

O A K

Simple and easy to set up with fantastic support from Ross and Steve if needed. This is a great app. It's an effective way for your wholesale customers to place orders in the experience of your brands online store.

Legend B2b

Great app , works well and amazing customer service !

Mshusa

This is the Wholesale app we have been waiting for. We've been on our knees with another app constantly chasing bugs, and dealing with a disaster of inventory problems using the broken variant style implementation other apps employ. We need 4 classes of pricing since we have team pilots, dealers, reps, etc. Now it no longer feels like our website is a hack, and we are back under control.

The service from Booster was unreal. Way beyond any expectation you could have. They even fixed some unrelated bugs on our site. Huge help when we needed to move fast to convert the site over ..

Easy 6 stars on this one.

Shop One Culture

I'm very happy with the end result! Steve was able to make some great changes to the layout of my photos so that the wholesale template looked exactly like my original template. Buyers can have the same visual shopping experience as consumers, but see the discounted price. I would recommend this app!

Candy Bling Machine

I had a few issues, which were probably my fault from downloading so many apps and have debris left over from uninstalls. They were exceptionally helpful

Love American Dog

Have been using this app for a little over a week now and love it! The few small issues we did have were quickly resolved. Thank you Steve for all your help, your quick responses made us getting wholesale pricing up on our store a lot less stressful!

Vapel1fe

Update: So basically they create 5000000000 discount codes and then they code them into the factor of the cart. They did help me install this ON my custom theme so ill give them a star for that, but I will take 2 away because there is a good amount of file edits they do, sure they make a back up. Issue you have is if you install items that make file edits then you want to uninstall this you have to manually go around deleting lines.

well I am going to go into a little bit of detail with this review. First off let me say that when its working, its working good. They are on a WAY different time schedule then me so its a bit of a pain to get in touch with anyone. That being said when they respond they respond. They do alot of the coding on the back end importing scripts and what not to adjust prices. Now this isnt a big deal IF they keep it updated. Issue I am having now is a theme ive been designing and working on from the ground up is having a bad go with their coding. Its all cockeyed and fixes itself when I log out. Thats nice. So basically its broke to the point where my rows are all jacked up because of a coding error or misplaced style on their end. I am at my whits end honestly.

I am going to give this another week or 2 then ill report back

The Charity Wrap

Incredible! The support team is amazing and extremely responsive. Always get back to your question or concern within minutes and fix it for you within an amazing time frame! Steve in particular was fantastic. Would recommend this app to anyone looking for a convenient way to fulfill wholesale orders. This team makes it really easy for us who are "technologically illiterate". Thanks Steve!!

Shocker E Liquid

The App works great! The Booster Team was amazing and speedy with installation and even helped with an issue in a timely manner. Wholesale accounts and variants look great. The only negative is I wished that there was an option to allow tiered pricing options for wholesalers. The extra discount options are a little confusing to the Wholesale Customer in how much they need to spend to get the extra discount i.e. it is based off retail and not the wholesale price. All in all this app will work for us in a huge way.

Straitline Components

Excellent App! Would highly recommend it. I've tried using several other wholesale apps with no luck as they all use variants. This one doesn't and it worked flawlessly without using up all my variants. Not to mention they will install the code for free and are extremely quick to respond to emails unlike the other apps I tried who all charged for code install and lacked in customer service. Very satisfied with this app and the customer service I received from booster apps. Well done!