Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

The ONLY Premium Wholesale App. Trusted Since 2015 - Try now!

From $39.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Vapes Wholesale

We've been using Wholesale Hero for our program for close to a year now. All the functionality that we needed is there.

Their customer service is top-notch. I've been in contact with Russ a couple of times over a few different issues, and he's always been helpful, and very responsive.

The "Individual Pricing" screen is the only semi-complaint I have. I wish that the Product and Discount rows were static. We have a TON of discount groups set up, as well as over 1,000 SKU's so the screen can be a PITA to navigate. The bulk export/import feature works fine, but if I just want to tweak a couple of pricing groups, or a few products, it would be much easier if that screen was a little better.

Jg Distributors

This app is awesome!!! it works just as designed and when you want something else just contact the developers and they will make it happen for you!!!

Riptskinsystems

Works perfect for selling to consumers and having wholesale account on 1 website! Good service, they respond to questions very quick!
Highly reccomended!

Renee Loves Frances

Such a great App and amazing Customer Service. Steve has gone out of his way to help us change over from a different Wholesale App we were having a lot of issues with. Thanks so much!

Ha Wear

as simple as it sounds, it just didnt work at all.

1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next