Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

by Booster Apps Legacy

The ONLY Premium Wholesale App. Trusted Since 2015 - Try now!

Lavender Falls

Negative start with this app. The app messed up my website, dropped all variants, added random items, etc. I did not realize they have no phone support, you have to send an email and wait. Most likely will not use or recommend this app if they don't contact me promptly.

Ghettoblasterwear

Abosolutely not suggested!!1It takes hours and day to install and in the meanwhile you site is blocked!!!Sigh Wote to support no reply!!!

Caredan Store

THE WORST CLIENT FEEDBACK! WHEN I'VE STARTED WORKING WITH BOOSTER APP, IT WAS GREAT, THEY ALWAYS ANSWERED AND FIXED ALL MY NEEDS, RIGHT NOW, THEY DON'T REPLY AND NOT EVEN TRY TO HELP ME! WHAT IS GOING ON?

Kendall Hartcraft

Not very happy with our service. We paid to have them install which was suppose to take up to two days, it took a little over 1 week. Then when they did, the volume discounts weren't working which took an additional 2 days to fix and when they "fixed" it, they wiped out all of our tags that prevented the public from seeing our prices. After contacting them with that issue, we haven't heard anything back and now our customers are going to be upset that our prices are showing for everyone to see.

Luckyrings

Got a new theme, paid to have the theme updated. This broke the entire site and ALL customers were not able to checkout. Only noticed after I saw a drop in sales.

Artofplay

After a week of failed-attempts to correctly install this app in my shop I decided to move on. If you're looking for a Wholesale App steer clear of this one! No documentation is provided about the install process and you are forced to rely on them to setup the App.

After the install I was told everything was setup and ready to go. In testing out the app nothing worked so I informed them of the problem. Sure, they got back to me right away but on saying they fixed the issue they caused an entirely new set of problems. This process proceeded several times.

In addition to not being able to properly install their app on a well-known and highly-reviewed Shopify theme, they fail to check their own work - they tell their clients one thing and deliver the opposite. You're better off going with another Wholesale App.

Blushwomen

We work with this App in our Shopify shop , with one of our most important wholesale customers and there are always bugs and errors.
The App doesn't function like it should and the total amount in the final orders is wrong, which causing us to pay a higher fee to Shopify, then what we need to pay.

We are very very disappointed with Wholesale Hero App.

Ha Wear

as simple as it sounds, it just didnt work at all.

1 3 Next