Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

The ONLY Premium Wholesale App. Trusted Since 2015 - Try now!

From $39.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Dulytek Equipment

We switched to Wholesale Hero app a few days ago. The support team is great here. The guys respond quickly to my messages and solve the issue at hand immediately. Highly recommend!

Flipper Aquarium Products

Took a little work, but we got the app up and running and it's working well. Be careful as emails from the app developer will typically go to you spam folder.

Zeitholz Uhren

Changed the theme a couple of times and the WH team helped set up the wh functionality very quickly in both instances. Highly recommend their support and speed. The functionality of the app also works well.

Goodwear USA

I am on the PRO plan yet support is slow. Yes we expect same day wishfully within hours but seems like days often...app is not consistent, many wholesale accounts are frustrated the discount does not appear.

Laadi Designs

I downloaded this app for wholesale. They edited my theme in a timely manner and I set up the wholesale as needed. Everything worked great but wished the shipping options would be better. My 7 day trial ended, I sent wholesale to various customers and then things started to go wrong. I realized some of my basic website functionality was missing. I contacted my theme editor and they said that a lot of code was missing. I contacted Booster apps hoping for a quick response but eventually had to switch back to my old theme after no response. I’ve sent additional email asking for help and after 5 days I haven’t received a response. Now looking for another app and very disgruntled!

My Lash Store

Initially had some issues with missed emails from the support team but they were outstanding in their follow up and extremely apologetic. Not sure just as yet if I will use the app as I'm not sure it meets all our requirements, however after testing for a few days it seems to do an outstanding job and integrated well with our theme.

Disco Beads

Love the app. We have a network of 60 Ambassadors and stockists around the world and have use it to have discount groups for these. This also includes products that do and don't get discount, fixed prices at a different rate on selected product. I have also then coded product that are only available to some customers and not others so we can have ambassador exclusive products etc. takes a bit of getting used to, but a fantastic resource

Bee Built

They updated our app a few days after we e-mailed them to do so. Unfortunately, it broke our theme when customers went to checkout, all items showed the same price in the cart. Fortunately, the developer did respond and resolve our issue.

Prairie Wear

Super easy to implement, good functionality and, most importantly, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE if you have any questions or need some support. Thanks for being so awesome!!!

American Bead Corp

Life saving App, literally wouldn't be able to have the fundamentals of my website without this app.