Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

The ONLY Premium Wholesale App. Trusted Since 2015 - Try now!

From $39.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ClinicalPosters

Wholesale Hero is the foundation of my website. It allows me to customize prices for customers in multiple categories based upon customer tags. This is incentive to login.

One feature in beta has an anomaly. It is the free shipping option. I brought up to the developer that it works only when customers are tagged with just one discount group keyword. Unfortunately this is not viable in my setup because the shipping discount is an addon to any of two dozen product discounts. Two workarounds are to use promo codes or duplicate and append all existing tags with the free shipping option. Since my tags are hardwired into the Liquid theme, the latter option of managing four dozen discount groups is much more intricate than issuing promo codes.

I hope the developer discovers a way to allow free shipping to coexist with other tags. Since this feature is in beta, I have not removed a star from my rating but feel the anomaly should be shared publicaly.

Summit Ergonomics

The only wholesale App that seemed to do what I needed; wholesale customer management on my existing store with net 30 terms and individualized product discounting. Integrating it was easy and their support was timely and on point. Very pleased with my purchase.

Therafi

Very good. Simple, straightforward but also customizable to reasonable extent. Good support.

My Nella

it works perfect!! ........................

Benchclearers

Great App, easy to use and excellent Customer Support. 5*s

Eleventhcandleco

Confusing that you can't combine with Shopify discounts.

Cantataelixir

Brilliant and easy to set up and use.
Follow instructions given to you and setup will be easy.
Thanks Wholesale Hero.

Mustard Made

Really happy with how this app has allowed us flexible wholesale prices. We can have a set discount percentage but also have specific wholesale prices on different items.
Great app!

Light Glo Designs

Had an issue at the beginning once I made the complain they were quick solving the problem. Since everything working fine.

Chapel Co

needs to have more choices to retain store credits