Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

The ONLY Premium Wholesale App. Trusted Since 2015 - Try now!

From $39.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Goldfinger Club

Likely the best wholesale app for shopify. No pricing app will do it all, that is for customized coded webstores, not shopify templates. That being said, one star lost for manual orders. It does work pretty well, but only after you write up your draft order, save it, then apply the pricing. I would love to have the ability to see my wholesale pricing as soon as I enter the customer on my order (given that customer is tagged wholesale). This isn't really the app's fault, as it is impossible for them to work so well with shopify. Shopify would be greatly improved if they integrate this feature into their native package. For now, this is definitely the best wholesale app and I have tried a few. Thanks Boosterapps!

Paper Republic

Got the app installed in 1 day. Works perfectly well. We had been using during 3 years on other wholesale app, which did not work properly on our new theme. We lost 4 weeks trying to have the other app installed (without any success)
Love the auto-tagging option and the fix price list option - great functionalities. The customer service is extremly quick and friendly.

Ichu Jewellery

There are two very bad faults with Wholesale Hero:
1. Wholesale hero does not calculate GST (Australian tax) at the check out.

2. Although all wholesale prices are applied in the app, often in the check out my customers are being charged the retail price on a random item. I dont know why this occurs..

Fogg Flavor Labs Llc

This is a great solution for a small shop looking to offer wholesale prices. Customer service was great and setup was a snap. Easy to use for both the shop and the customer.

Atomicswag

Sucks! Cart minimums need to be doubled - your customers will have a heart attack because if you set up your store for $250 cart minimums, the app puts $250 RETAIL in the cart - and when they go to check out - the price discounts in half so I have wholesalers walking away with only $150 in their cart. I email Wholesale Hero and they say the "work around" for their app that doesn't work is to set $500 minimums so that the wholesaler ends up with $250 at checkout- but when your customers even see the $500 cart min warning flashing online they will email you to complain or just run scared. For $60 a month for an app that doesn't work and needs a "work around" for cart minimums that scares customers off doesn't work for me. What a joke! I can't even find where to go to cancel my account. I'm not paying someone $60 a month so that they can help me lose money on EVERY SINGLE WHOLESALE ORDER!

Inksewn Usa

We upgraded our template we paid last week to have the new template work with app. We have not heard anything from them of the 6 emails we have sent.

Market Apparel Boutique

Wholesale Hero has been great to work with. They are quick to respond to any questions we have and updated our new theme with their coding when we switched themes.

Avery Brewing Co Gear Shop

Wholesale Hero has been the only wholesale app to have everything I need in a wholesale website, at a lost cost, and with the least amount of hassle. I love that I can input individual pricing for each item. We use this for our sales team, so when they log in, they can view cost pricing to know what they're spending out of their budget. Customer service is quick and reliable and they get any issue fixed ASAP! Love this app!

Puriya

Wholesale Hero is a great app, it is very easy to use. It can create multiple discounts, can auto tag customers and can hide or show certain products to certain customers just like how we wanted it to be.

Sstubesprebentlines

Definitely a powerful app for those of us running both a retail story as well as a wholesale 'side-store'. You'd basically need to run a minimum of two Shopify storefronts to achieve the same functionality that this app provides.