Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

The ONLY Premium Wholesale App. Trusted Since 2015 - Try now!

From $39.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Didspade

Great app and fast response from the team to answer questions and work out issues.

Nutritional Resources

So far it has been a great solution for us. It worked better with our new theme than our previous wholesale app (Wholesale Pricing by Supple) and their support response time was much faster and considerably more helpful than Supple's support.

Prostore Beauty

They are terrible at responding. It makes me worry about keeping this app with my customers and not being able to contact them when there are issues.

Lunker City

We switched over from Bold Customer Pricing so we could have the Net Terms feature for some of our wholesale dealers.
So far the transition has been great.
Had a small initial install issue, emailed them and responded 5 minutes later with a response and the issue already resolved.
Uploading individual pricing is much, much faster than the Customer Pricing app and only took a minute even though we had over 1,600 individual variant prices to upload.
So far we are very happy with the app and the support we have received.
Lunker City

Decorators Supply

We switched from the Bold APP because of the need to constantly pause and un-pause products anytime we needed to change or add products, pricing etc. Wholesale Hero is much, much simpler to use and offers a lot of flexibility relative to including and excluding products by Collections and sub-Collections. I did not rate them a 5 star because they are a little slow on getting back and answering questions and sometimes provide a little less information than I would like to see. Having said that, they do always respond and with a little persistence you can get the information you need. Overall very pleased
Decorators Supply

Templefork

Easy to set up and use prompt replies to questions and support, works great.

Sassy Grace Charm Boutique

Wholesale Hero is changing my whole life. I was burning countless hours having to invoice my wholesale clients separately until I found this app. It has been a God send! Love this! Highly recommend...

Bags On Demand

great app really help us a lot, but i hope they can integrate also in shopify POS

Afterinked

The App works very well for individual pricing per product. Customer service is great. They are on top of their game.

Uniqwa Furniture Collections

Does all it says it will. Runs smoothly. Fantastic support.

A little hesitant first because of the price but the support team and functionality of the app has back it up!

Had a issue with installation but the support and dedication to fix it was faultless.

Highly recommend the app!