Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

Wholesale Hero ‑ Premium

by Booster Apps Legacy

The ONLY Premium Wholesale App. Trusted Since 2015 - Try now!

IKONOMAKIS

I request installation for my eshop ikonomakis.gr 6 days ago now that i see my progress says that the estimated time is 5 days to install the app that means that is no trial period for me! I will be back for further. Still Waiting!!!

TagsForever Türkiye

Wanna do mistake today? Let's install this app and say hello world's amazing worst app support team!

November 11, 2019

Hi there, Sorry to hear you're having issues with the app - I'd be more than happy to help if you'd like to email stuart@boosterapps.com. Cheers, Stuart

ZAQ

Horribel customer support, no help after working with them for over 4 years. When we finally needed help they couldn't help us.

DE-SUNGLASSES

I try to use this app to my store's but nothing works! full of bugs and the customer support just tell me (please delete the app).
Worst app ever

Cali Tiger

Just Awful for an expensive app they have the worst customer support that is how they incur billing people! DO NOT DOWNLOAD

July 30, 2019

Hi there, I'm so sorry for any hassle caused here. I've reached out a couple of times by email but am yet to hear anything back. I'd love to help turn around this situation as soon as possible if you'd like to respond. Please feel free to reach out directly to stuart@boosterapps.com also.

Cheers
Stuart

International Beauty Depot

We use this App successfully since we lounged our e-Commerce side in January 2019 until about a week ago when something changed pricing and caused several complaints by clients started to go wrong, since we have made several attempts to communicate our issues with Wholesale Hero even involving Shopify to escalate our concerns and problems but nothing made a difference, no one made an attempt to contact us, one think though I notice that they are very on time to collect their payment… Very Disappointed Looking for alternatives to change over…

Global CBD Oil

Total Rip Off Waste Of Money! We are uninstalling this App due to the fact that we have been experiencing issues since day one and have yet to receive any response from Support after sending off multiple support tickets/emails. It is impossible to utilize an app when there is zero tech support for even the smallest of problems. If we can't resolve issues or get answers to questions there is no way to proceed. We waited for over a week to get a response or any assistance, of course our free trial is up because we were so hopeful that someone would respond so we could proceed with this and other Booster Apps applications. Since we have not been able to utilize the app without experiencing major issues, we are requesting a refund of the $59.99 we were charged while we waited for tech support to get back to us to no avail. We were unable to re-launch our Wholesale Program using Wholesale Hero after moving our site to Shopify. We still don't have a Wholesale program up and running and will have to find a new solution to implement now, meaning more down time for our Wholesale accounts that are waiting to be able to make purchases. A refund of our money would be greatly appreciated but I am very doubtful that this will happen. It seems this is the trend with Booster Apps. I would avoid using any of their applications.

The Natural Dog Hub

Since installing this App I have only issues which do not seem to be getting fixed. Getting a generic reply via email for each issue is not fixing the problems or giving me any confidence in this App. I am still waiting for issues to be fixed and my customers are complaining

BUYBARBER.COM

WE ARE SHOPIFY EXPERTS WORKING WITH TONS OF CUSTOMERS, WE DECIDED TO GIVE THE APP A TRY, THE APP WORKS FINE, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN FOR A SHOPIFY APP, I ASKED TWO INSTALLATIONS FOR TWO DIFFERENT STORES, BOTH DONE WRONG AND THIS GUYS TAKE DAYS TO GET BACK OR FIX ANYTHING

HitLights

We paid to have the app re-installed after a theme change, but the installation did not work. After 30 days of attempting to get them to fix it, with little or no response, we gave up. Time and money wasted. It's a shame, because when the app worked it was fantastic.

Previous 1 3