Wholesale Hero ‑ Wholesale

Wholesale Hero ‑ Wholesale

by Booster Apps

Wholesale pricing done right! Custom Wholesale Pricing

International Beauty Depot

We use this App successfully since we lounged our e-Commerce side in January 2019 until about a week ago when something changed pricing and caused several complaints by clients started to go wrong, since we have made several attempts to communicate our issues with Wholesale Hero even involving Shopify to escalate our concerns and problems but nothing made a difference, no one made an attempt to contact us, one think though I notice that they are very on time to collect their payment… Very Disappointed Looking for alternatives to change over…

Global CBD Oil

Total Rip Off Waste Of Money! We are uninstalling this App due to the fact that we have been experiencing issues since day one and have yet to receive any response from Support after sending off multiple support tickets/emails. It is impossible to utilize an app when there is zero tech support for even the smallest of problems. If we can't resolve issues or get answers to questions there is no way to proceed. We waited for over a week to get a response or any assistance, of course our free trial is up because we were so hopeful that someone would respond so we could proceed with this and other Booster Apps applications. Since we have not been able to utilize the app without experiencing major issues, we are requesting a refund of the $59.99 we were charged while we waited for tech support to get back to us to no avail. We were unable to re-launch our Wholesale Program using Wholesale Hero after moving our site to Shopify. We still don't have a Wholesale program up and running and will have to find a new solution to implement now, meaning more down time for our Wholesale accounts that are waiting to be able to make purchases. A refund of our money would be greatly appreciated but I am very doubtful that this will happen. It seems this is the trend with Booster Apps. I would avoid using any of their applications.

The Natural Dog Hub

Since installing this App I have only issues which do not seem to be getting fixed. Getting a generic reply via email for each issue is not fixing the problems or giving me any confidence in this App. I am still waiting for issues to be fixed and my customers are complaining

BUYBARBER.COM

WE ARE SHOPIFY EXPERTS WORKING WITH TONS OF CUSTOMERS, WE DECIDED TO GIVE THE APP A TRY, THE APP WORKS FINE, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN FOR A SHOPIFY APP, I ASKED TWO INSTALLATIONS FOR TWO DIFFERENT STORES, BOTH DONE WRONG AND THIS GUYS TAKE DAYS TO GET BACK OR FIX ANYTHING

HitLights

We paid to have the app re-installed after a theme change, but the installation did not work. After 30 days of attempting to get them to fix it, with little or no response, we gave up. Time and money wasted. It's a shame, because when the app worked it was fantastic.

i-Bead

Contacted support on November 29, today is December 6 and still no response. You'd think for a $60 app, that customer service would be better.

I get WAY better service and MUCH quicker response from other apps that are FREE!

***UPDATE*** It's now December 26th, and still nothing. Downgrading to 1 star for crapy service!

Goodwear USA

I am on the PRO plan yet support is slow. Yes we expect same day wishfully within hours but seems like days often...app is not consistent, many wholesale accounts are frustrated the discount does not appear.

Laadi Designs

I downloaded this app for wholesale. They edited my theme in a timely manner and I set up the wholesale as needed. Everything worked great but wished the shipping options would be better. My 7 day trial ended, I sent wholesale to various customers and then things started to go wrong. I realized some of my basic website functionality was missing. I contacted my theme editor and they said that a lot of code was missing. I contacted Booster apps hoping for a quick response but eventually had to switch back to my old theme after no response. I’ve sent additional email asking for help and after 5 days I haven’t received a response. Now looking for another app and very disgruntled!

Atomicswag

Sucks! Cart minimums need to be doubled - your customers will have a heart attack because if you set up your store for $250 cart minimums, the app puts $250 RETAIL in the cart - and when they go to check out - the price discounts in half so I have wholesalers walking away with only $150 in their cart. I email Wholesale Hero and they say the "work around" for their app that doesn't work is to set $500 minimums so that the wholesaler ends up with $250 at checkout- but when your customers even see the $500 cart min warning flashing online they will email you to complain or just run scared. For $60 a month for an app that doesn't work and needs a "work around" for cart minimums that scares customers off doesn't work for me. What a joke! I can't even find where to go to cancel my account. I'm not paying someone $60 a month so that they can help me lose money on EVERY SINGLE WHOLESALE ORDER!

Inksewn Usa

We upgraded our template we paid last week to have the new template work with app. We have not heard anything from them of the 6 emails we have sent.

Previous 1 3