Wholesale Hero ‑ Wholesale

by Booster Apps

Wholesale pricing done right! Custom Wholesale Pricing

Ichu Jewellery

There are two very bad faults with Wholesale Hero:
1. Wholesale hero does not calculate GST (Australian tax) at the check out.

2. Although all wholesale prices are applied in the app, often in the check out my customers are being charged the retail price on a random item. I dont know why this occurs..

Malicious Women Candle Co

not sure yet...Im just installing the app for the first time.

Pretty Simple 2

EDITED: The issues we were having have been fixed, and I believe the app is functioning as it should. I will continue to update my review as time goes on, but for now, it is functioning. The differing prices, reverting back to retail at checkout, have been resolved. If all goes well, this should be a value added application!

I am leaving it a 3 star for now, for the delay in hearing back from customer service, and having to deal with numerous customer complaints, and lost sales. HOWEVER, the CEO did respond and fix the issues on New Years Eve. He admitted having very light support staff between Christmas and New Years. I get that...

___________________________________________________________________

I am so disappointed in my experience so far. I pulled the trigger this past week for the professional plan and it has been a nightmare. Wholesale prices are displaying on the catalog view, but when added to cart, they revert to retail prices. Those products I chose to have an individual price (not the standard 50% off - my reason for going with the professional plan) sometimes display correct, and sometimes not. Other products display 1 price on the home page, and yet a different price on the product page. I have been fielding customer complaints for the last 3 days, losing sales. I've reached out to Wholesale Hero's customer service - and they are slow to respond. I haven't heard from them since yesterday - and have several unresolved issues. The entire purpose of this app is to offer wholesale pricing, and when this isn't operational, I lose sales. I switched from the duplicate product model - to this. I can't give up on it yet, but so far, am incredibly disappointed in the customer service. When things are as messed up as they are on my site right now, a simple email with no other option for contact is unacceptable. Like I said, we haven't heard back from them since yesterday and my customers are still unable to see wholesale pricing upon checkout. It feels very unprofessional, makes our shop look unorganized and unprofessional. And if I were choosing a wholesale app, I would give great pause before choosing this one.

Flipside Hats Store

Need to have separate shipping price options. Retail customers get free shipping with purchases over $50. This automatically gives wholesale customers free shipping. This doesn't work for our margins.

Endurelash

Haven't seen this work yet so I'm not sure, but it sounds great!

Brilliantk9

Customer service is nice. They get back to you ASAP, if that was an issue, this app would be shaky but all is good.

Adastreet

Good app but a major oversight is that the discounts can only be applied to the compare at price not the regular selling price.

Buddhapants 2

Easy to use. Not sure if its worth it.

Vapel1fe

Update: So basically they create 5000000000 discount codes and then they code them into the factor of the cart. They did help me install this ON my custom theme so ill give them a star for that, but I will take 2 away because there is a good amount of file edits they do, sure they make a back up. Issue you have is if you install items that make file edits then you want to uninstall this you have to manually go around deleting lines.

well I am going to go into a little bit of detail with this review. First off let me say that when its working, its working good. They are on a WAY different time schedule then me so its a bit of a pain to get in touch with anyone. That being said when they respond they respond. They do alot of the coding on the back end importing scripts and what not to adjust prices. Now this isnt a big deal IF they keep it updated. Issue I am having now is a theme ive been designing and working on from the ground up is having a bad go with their coding. Its all cockeyed and fixes itself when I log out. Thats nice. So basically its broke to the point where my rows are all jacked up because of a coding error or misplaced style on their end. I am at my whits end honestly.

I am going to give this another week or 2 then ill report back