Wholesale Hero ‑ Wholesale

Wholesale Hero ‑ Wholesale

by Booster Apps

Wholesale pricing done right! Custom Wholesale Pricing

Dryads Dancing

The app is fine. Pretty cool, actually. Especially with assistance from the help team! Once steered in the right direction it is fairly intuitive. Once the verbiage is understood, its recommended. Special thanks to Ross with the help team for his assistance.

VetMedWear

The app works well and is quite easy to use. Customer support for our first few days of usage was excellent, but after a few months, we stopped receiving replies from one issue we experienced and felt a little stranded. After posting our initial negative review, we received an immediate response and someone else from support quickly helped us out.

Flipper Aquarium Products

Took a little work, but we got the app up and running and it's working well. Be careful as emails from the app developer will typically go to you spam folder.

Eleventhcandleco

Confusing that you can't combine with Shopify discounts.

Chapel Co

needs to have more choices to retain store credits

Goldfinger Club

Likely the best wholesale app for shopify. No pricing app will do it all, that is for customized coded webstores, not shopify templates. That being said, one star lost for manual orders. It does work pretty well, but only after you write up your draft order, save it, then apply the pricing. I would love to have the ability to see my wholesale pricing as soon as I enter the customer on my order (given that customer is tagged wholesale). This isn't really the app's fault, as it is impossible for them to work so well with shopify. Shopify would be greatly improved if they integrate this feature into their native package. For now, this is definitely the best wholesale app and I have tried a few. Thanks Boosterapps!

Fogg Flavor Labs Llc

This is a great solution for a small shop looking to offer wholesale prices. Customer service was great and setup was a snap. Easy to use for both the shop and the customer.

Decorators Supply

We switched from the Bold APP because of the need to constantly pause and un-pause products anytime we needed to change or add products, pricing etc. Wholesale Hero is much, much simpler to use and offers a lot of flexibility relative to including and excluding products by Collections and sub-Collections. I did not rate them a 5 star because they are a little slow on getting back and answering questions and sometimes provide a little less information than I would like to see. Having said that, they do always respond and with a little persistence you can get the information you need. Overall very pleased
Decorators Supply

Swiftoutdoors

After a couple of install hickups looks like we're all up and going AOK, we appreciate the help from support getting this right for us. Simple to admin and easy to set up!

Johnny Applecbd

There is a flaw in the program where someone can copy paste old codes and use them for new orders...other than that it does work fine.

Previous 1