Wholesale Hero ‑ Wholesale

Wholesale Hero ‑ Wholesale

by Booster Apps

Wholesale pricing done right! Custom Wholesale Pricing

Lil Buff Protein Cake Mix

This app helped me come up with a seamless wholesale integration so that customers could order without creating manual invoices.

OZtrail

Thank you to Ross and the team at Boost! We regularly use this app and with their great Customer Service, they were able to tailor the app to what we exactly needed. Highly recommended and will continue to use other apps from Boost in the future.

Only Orb

Without Wholesale Hero I wouldn't have a business. It is extremely easy to use and the team at Booster App are always there to help...willingly.

TEST COY DEAR Integration

The only App that Ticks All the boxes for our Retail / Trade / Partner pricing requirement.
Ability to Hide or Show SKUs for different Discount Groups (Tags),
Different Discounts rates for each Discount Group (Tags),
On Account Terms (Net 15/30) for selected Customers.
CSV Import of individual Group pricing for each SKU.
Feeds Web Store Orders through to DEAR Systems via Shopify
Great Tech Support, they walked me through when i missed a few subtle points.

Eastern Bikes

Great app! Great support! They helped a novice like me figure out a solution to my problem and it was fast!

Calendar Coffee

We love Wholesale Hero! They're a super responsive team and always more than happy to lend a helping hand. We find the app really easy to use and haven't experienced any problems so far. Thanks guys and keep up the great work!

Michelle Starbuck Designs

Simple and quick to set up. Excellent customer service! My favorite feature is the volume discounts.

Maeda Canada

The customer service turn around is very fast and friendly, happy with the services on both my websites.

SprayFoamInsulation.com

Great improvement over what we were using before. Only a few days in, but support is great and testing is working well so far.

Dulytek Equipment

We switched to Wholesale Hero app a few days ago. The support team is great here. The guys respond quickly to my messages and solve the issue at hand immediately. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16